The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237445 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17385 on: December 11, 2015, 09:07:20 AM »
Zarco - *Slowly awoke, he still had his arms around Gaia*
<thinking> maybe she slept alright tonight..? I mean.. I have been with her the entire time she's been asleep..
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17386 on: December 11, 2015, 09:19:19 AM »
*Tulip walked into the room and looked around* Tulip: T-The paintings... they're nice...

"Thank you," Clare said, heading into her bedroom. "I suppose I'm doing well, then..." Some of the paintings were of moments at the Apartments. One of them, on an easel, featured a badly beaten Clare in the arms of a strange masked angel, carrying her through a forest while slaying demons. "Just wait out there for a moment, I'll see what I can find..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17387 on: December 11, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
*Gaia seemed to be fine - and she really was - as she nestled herself in Zarco's chest fur and slept*

*Alka was still bashing dummies in the training area*

*Tulip admired the painting on the easel, closely analysing it* Tulip: This seems... fairly realistic... is it of a real life event?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #17388 on: December 11, 2015, 09:29:43 AM »
Zarco - *Smiled to himself, he gently kissed Gaia on the cheek then relaxed against the couch again, murring softly*
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17389 on: December 11, 2015, 09:32:01 AM »
*Gaia seemed to be fine - and she really was - as she nestled herself in Zarco's chest fur and slept*

*Alka was still bashing dummies in the training area*

*Tulip admired the painting on the easel, closely analysing it* Tulip: This seems... fairly realistic... is it of a real life event?

Clare walked back out with a large basket full of folded clothes. "Oh... that one," she said, blushing a little and setting the basket down. "That one is quite real, though I had to imagine the perspective..." The wolf rubbed a sore spot on her abdomen. "It was also rather recent..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17390 on: December 11, 2015, 09:34:31 AM »
*Gaia's eyes slowly eased open* Gaia: H-Huh...?

*Tulip nodded* Tulip: The angel seems like quite the hero. Why does his mask have stars on it though? Or is it just a cool design choice?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #17391 on: December 11, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »
Zarco - <quietly> Morning Gaia.. how are you feeling today?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17392 on: December 11, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »
*Gaia's eyes slowly eased open* Gaia: H-Huh...?

*Tulip nodded* Tulip: The angel seems like quite the hero. Why does his mask have stars on it though? Or is it just a cool design choice?

Clare blinked and cocked her head. "... You know, I'm not really sure," she said. "I'll ask him a bit later on."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17393 on: December 11, 2015, 09:43:15 AM »
*Gaia let out a semi-cute mewl of a yawn and smiled at Zarco* Gaia: Much better now that you're here...

*Tulip cocked her head in response* Tulip: Ask him...? Don't Angels reside in the heavens though...?

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #17394 on: December 11, 2015, 09:49:57 AM »
Zarco - d'awwh..
*he gently nuzzled you and smiled*
That's great to hear!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17395 on: December 11, 2015, 09:59:01 AM »
*Gaia let out a semi-cute mewl of a yawn and smiled at Zarco* Gaia: Much better now that you're here...

*Tulip cocked her head in response* Tulip: Ask him...? Don't Angels reside in the heavens though...?

"Many of them do," Clare said. "However... one lives here." The wolf blushed and looked to the side, grinning like an idiot.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17396 on: December 11, 2015, 10:24:00 AM »
*Tulip just got more confused* Tulip: Right... Umm... I'll believe it when I see it...

*Gaia blushed and kissed Zarco's cheek* Gaia: Q-Quit it goofball~ *She chuckled and smiled widely*

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #17397 on: December 11, 2015, 10:25:47 AM »
Zarco - But I like seeing you happy~
It's been a while since I've seen you like this, its nice to just enjoy the moment

Is there anything you'd like to do today?
*he murred happily and cuddled to you*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17398 on: December 11, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »
*Tulip just got more confused* Tulip: Right... Umm... I'll believe it when I see it...

*Gaia blushed and kissed Zarco's cheek* Gaia: Q-Quit it goofball~ *She chuckled and smiled widely*

Clare nodded, refocusing on what she was supposed to be doing. "Right... So anyway, I managed to pull together some clothes for you," she said motioning to the basket of her old clothes. "They're still in good condition and all... You can even use my room to try them on, if you like. I'll stay out here and paint..." The wolf held up her painting clothes, a white t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts that were covered in paint splotches.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17399 on: December 11, 2015, 10:50:36 AM »
*Tulip smiled and looked amongst the clothes. Even the ones that didn't exactly look that flash seemed to mean the world to her*

Gaia: I'm still going to need to recover a bit, but I could use excess amounts of cuddles from you *Gaia murred and nuzzled Zarco*

Reference of Alka