The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237288 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16755 on: December 06, 2015, 11:29:15 AM »
Gaia: I gathered as much... Glad my songs don't take as much effort... *Gaia tried to sit up but winced as she did and lay back down* Dannnit...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16756 on: December 06, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
*Gaia was resting, albeit not peacefully. The tortures she had endured haunted her nightmares, and she occasionally jolted and shook in her sleep*

*Alka was already up, keeping his eyes on Gaia* Alka: Some serious nightmares she's had. Definitely the result of some trauma. This might be more difficult than originally anticipated...

Clare was already in the kitchen, making breakfast for Alka, Gaia, Zarco and herself.

Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 05:54:59 PM
Clare, finishing the food, brought it into the living room, somehow missing Alka on the way.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 05:54:59 PM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #16757 on: December 06, 2015, 06:09:12 PM »
Nucleon - *Slowly awoke on the couch, he gazed around the room with his bright yellow eyes, most of his face and all of his body being hidden by his hooded robe*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16758 on: December 06, 2015, 06:53:18 PM »
Clare walked in and noticed Nucleon's being awake, but lowered her ears as she saw that Alka was missing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16759 on: December 06, 2015, 06:57:21 PM »
Nucleon - *Glanced over at Clare and stood up*
Afternoon..? evening, friend..
How're things?
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16760 on: December 06, 2015, 07:01:25 PM »
Nucleon - *Glanced over at Clare and stood up*
Afternoon..? evening, friend..
How're things?

Clare looked over at Nucleon, then set the tray of breakfast things down and rubbed the back of her head. "They're going well, thanks," she said, grinning widely. "I don't believe we really got a chance to talk yesterday..." The wolf took a few steps forward and extended her hand. "... Clare Susannah Arrow. I live here."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16761 on: December 06, 2015, 07:12:27 PM »
Nucleon - *reached out to shake your paw, he had white paws that looked more grey a bit further up his arm*
It's a pleasure to meet you Clare, I too was a resident here a while back

*he still looked a bit cautious for the time being, looking you up and down*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16762 on: December 06, 2015, 07:16:50 PM »
Nucleon - *reached out to shake your paw, he had white paws that looked more grey a bit further up his arm*
It's a pleasure to meet you Clare, I too was a resident here a while back

*he still looked a bit cautious for the time being, looking you up and down*

Clare's paws were a light brown shade, as was most of her fur. Her stomach looked a little beat up. "I... I think I remember you a little bit," she said, cocking an eyebrow.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16763 on: December 06, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »
Nucleon - *Glanced down and looked at your stomach for a moment*
hmm.. I normally try to keep myself to myself for the most part

Can I ask about what's happened?
*he gestured to your stomach*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #16764 on: December 06, 2015, 07:28:00 PM »
Geoff checked his new cellphone, and his eyebrows rose. It was his birthday. He had completely missed it last year; he was too busy hibernating in an abandoned hotel at the time. He didn't care about celebrating it, but he could bake a cake for everyone.
Maybe it will help cheer the residents up a little.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16765 on: December 06, 2015, 07:32:21 PM »
Nucleon - *Glanced down and looked at your stomach for a moment*
hmm.. I normally try to keep myself to myself for the most part

Can I ask about what's happened?
*he gestured to your stomach*

Clare glanced down at herself and blushed very lightly. "Oh, that," she said, looking back up at Nucleon with a grin on her face. "I got captured and beaten up by a group of demons recently. Their leader was the one who did most of it, though." The wolf gently placed one hand to her abdomen. "He kept punching me while I was tied to a tree, mostly in my gut." She smiled painfully. "It's actually feeling a lot better now... Back when Alka saved me, I'd been beaten so bad that blood was trickling out of my navel..."

(Sorry about the long explanation, but you weren't here when this happened so it seemed necessary.)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16766 on: December 06, 2015, 07:41:23 PM »
((That's fine :P))

Nucleon - *His eyes flickered red for a moment and he looked down*
Hmm.. Not good to hear..
<quietly> I'll need to continue my training and see if I can control my alterations

I wish you a quick recovery, hopefully it won't happen again

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #16767 on: December 06, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »
Geoff looked up from his phone and lowered his ears at Clare's explanation.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16768 on: December 06, 2015, 08:14:02 PM »
((That's fine :P ))

Nucleon - *His eyes flickered red for a moment and he looked down*
Hmm.. Not good to hear..
<quietly> I'll need to continue my training and see if I can control my alterations

I wish you a quick recovery, hopefully it won't happen again

"Thanks," Clare said, lowering her hand. "Don't worry... they're all dead now. Alka kind of destroyed them when he came back to get me. Besides..." The wolf's purple eyes flashed slightly, her longsword suddenly appearing in her right hand. "... I'm not going to let it happen again."

OR:

"Thank you," Clare said, letting her hand drop. "Those guys are all dead now- Alka destroyed them when he came to get me- so it probably won't happen again. But if someone tries again... well..." The wolf's purple eyes flashed momentarily as she pulled her longsword out of her pocket dimension. "... Let's just say that they're in for a bad time."

(You choose which one sounds better! X3)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:17:38 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16769 on: December 06, 2015, 09:24:03 PM »
((its not an rpg :P - you pick one that you want me to reply to!))

Nucleon - Alright, but try to stay safe, you never know what could happen to you..
*Nucleon walked out the front room and made his way over to the stairs to go to his room*