The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237265 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16635 on: December 05, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »
*Gaia jolted a tiny bit, slowly waking up. Her stripes began changing to yellow*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #16636 on: December 05, 2015, 02:19:19 PM »
Zarco - *glanced over at Gaia*
uhm.. m..morning Gaia, how are you feeling?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16637 on: December 05, 2015, 02:21:17 PM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: Yeah, that's understandable. I'd like to see what's going on around the place. Who knows what we could be missing out on. *Alka got up and sprayed some deodorant on his body, including his pants, and got a t-shirt on*

Tulip: Uhm... Me...? *Tulip tilted her head a little* How does one respond to that...? *Tulip shrugged* I don't know really...

Clare applied her deoderant and washed her hands. "... Should I grab a shirt from my room?" she asked, looking at herself. "I'm unsure if I'm the sort of person who can pull off a bare midriff."

Cifero fluffed the pillows. "Hmm... I can get behind that," he said. "A cousin of mine is married to an angel."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #16638 on: December 05, 2015, 02:25:02 PM »
*Gaia woke up with a jump and a scream. She was breathing fast and her yellow eyes were bloodshot*

*Alka chuckled* Alka: I think you c-.... *Alka's ears perk up as he hears Gaia's scream* Did you hear that?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:27:41 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #16639 on: December 05, 2015, 02:26:43 PM »
Zarco - *Jumped and shuffled back a little*
G..gaia..?
i..its me.. Zarco

*Zarco's stripes darkened, he looked quite fearful*
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #16640 on: December 05, 2015, 02:32:41 PM »
Arcizo woke up in the corner of the room after Gaia screamed. He didn't make a sound so that no one would notice he woke up. He stared at Gaia with a mixture of confusion and slight fear.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16641 on: December 05, 2015, 02:33:29 PM »
*Gaia looked around for a second before wincing and slowly lying back down* Gaia: O-Owwwww.... Z-Zarco...?

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16642 on: December 05, 2015, 02:36:46 PM »
Zarco - yeah..?
don't worry.. we're back at the apartments now.. we're safe

*Zarco went to gently hug Gaia*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16643 on: December 05, 2015, 02:38:43 PM »
Clare pricked her ears up and ran out the door. "Yes," she said to Alka as she passed by him, heading to the source of the scream and pulling out her sword.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16644 on: December 05, 2015, 02:39:22 PM »
Geoff had decided to add sauce to each bowl of pasta he ate instead of the whole batch, so anyone else who wanted pasta had a choice of what to add. Though that might be unlikely, given he sure ate a lot of it himself.

Upon hearing the screams, he dropped his current bowl on the counter and ran into the living room

((Fuggin tablet))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:42:23 PM by Evna ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ »

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #16645 on: December 05, 2015, 02:40:47 PM »
Kro sighed, stopped playing, and stood up. His mind was torn, and his heart confused. The assorted thoughts and memories faded and shouted, whispered and attacked. He shook his head.

"And everything goes dark...

**censor**, what's even the point? All I do, all I wish for, it is always out of reach. I can't even help the ones close, let alone the ones further. Impact is all but non existent, all that we do, it has happened, is happening, and will happen again. Its... Its hard to fight when you see this. Its hard to break from the thoughts that cloud ones mind, and its hard to have the determination to continue. Its not hard to survive, its hard to see a reason to survive. And still, everyone lives oblivious, acting as though what they do is actually influential. We all die... But then what? Replay it all!? This world, and all those within it... Dammit...
"
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16646 on: December 05, 2015, 02:43:39 PM »
*Gaia was shaking uncontrollably. As she tried to put an arm up, she winced again and it just flopped downwards* Gaia: Owwww.... E-E-Everything hurts.... *Her stripes slowly died down to a yellow-green mix*

*Alka followed after Clare, buttoning his shirt as he did*

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #16647 on: December 05, 2015, 02:47:31 PM »
Zarco - uhm.. I.. I might be able to heal you slightly, but I can't make any promises..
*he gently hugged you*

hey.. at least we made it out of that place

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16648 on: December 05, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »
*Gaia was shaking uncontrollably. As she tried to put an arm up, she winced again and it just flopped downwards* Gaia: Owwww.... E-E-Everything hurts.... *Her stripes slowly died down to a yellow-green mix*

*Alka followed after Clare, buttoning his shirt as he did*

(I'm going to have to restart. I can only access this page, the task bar disappeared.)

Clare felt the scar on her stomach twinge a little. Who the hell was that...? she thought as she reached the living room.

(... What if Gaia was the one who stabbed Clare that one time? o-o)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:00:04 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16649 on: December 05, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »
((2 things:

1. they're in the living room
2. It's not plausible that she did. Even if it Clare was also in the other dimension which Gaia came from, Gaia never engaged in acts of violence. At the very least, she wouldn't have gone and stabbed someone)

*Gaia winced at the hug, and didn't seem to stop shaking* Gaia: O-Owwww.... W-Why does it... still feel like... I'm still there....?

*Alka continued to follow after Clare* Alka: The screaming came from downstairs. I don't like this Clare... *Alka rushed past Clare and went over to the stairs, heading down to the living room*

Reference of Alka