The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237370 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14910 on: November 24, 2015, 05:23:16 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: They'd have to be. Not only do they get payed a lot, but this is a pretty high-class restaurant. *Alka's eyes rested in consct with Clare's, the gold still radiating confidence and strength*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14911 on: November 24, 2015, 05:29:06 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: They'd have to be. Not only do they get payed a lot, but this is a pretty high-class restaurant. *Alka's eyes rested in consct with Clare's, the gold still radiating confidence and strength*

Clare's purple eyes met Alka's with a similar confidence and strength, though hers were tinged with a little nervousness. "I see," she said. "So should we tip them?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14912 on: November 24, 2015, 05:38:26 AM »
*Alka nodded* Alka: I'll give them a tip as we leave. *Alka smiled widely at Clare* You look beautiful tonight.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #14913 on: November 24, 2015, 05:41:02 AM »
Ani was wandering around in his floor, eventually he began to create dialogue wth himself and dash around, swinging around his clenched paws as if he had a sword, "you cant best me!" he was lost in his own head,
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14914 on: November 24, 2015, 05:46:53 AM »
*Alka nodded* Alka: I'll give them a tip as we leave. *Alka smiled widely at Clare* You look beautiful tonight.

Clare chuckled and grinned. "Thank you, kind sir," she said. "You look quite dashing yourself."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14915 on: November 24, 2015, 05:49:18 AM »
He continued running about giggling and being merry

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14916 on: November 24, 2015, 05:50:42 AM »
Cifero left Kye and Angder alone for now and went to look around the house, getting his bearings.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #14917 on: November 24, 2015, 05:52:55 AM »
He was soon bounding about giving little rawrs that seemed vicious only to himself, he soon accidentally ran into a crat fur, "ah!" he fell back onto his rear end, "im so sorry!"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14918 on: November 24, 2015, 05:56:54 AM »
Cifero turned around and blushed a little. "It's alright," he said, bending down. "Here... take my hand."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #14919 on: November 24, 2015, 06:00:52 AM »
Ani brushed the hair out of his eyes and looked up at the handsome crat, he slowly took the other's paw, not breaking eye contact, "thanks... uh.. m..my name is ani"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14920 on: November 24, 2015, 06:03:14 AM »
Cifero blushed a little and returned Ani's gaze. "Y...You're welcome," he said. "Ani is a... a nice name. I.... I'm Cifero."

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #14921 on: November 24, 2015, 06:04:01 AM »
Ulvus was starting to get really hungry now. He walked over to his car, sat in, and went off into the city. After driving a bit around, he couldn't seem to find any place good to eat at, so he ended up, just stopping up at a hot dog stand.
After a short (but not the best) meal, he set off to the complex again. After arriving, he went up to his apartment again, giving a little sigh. After standing a bit in his own thoughts, he sat down with his guitar, practising some chords.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14922 on: November 24, 2015, 06:29:35 AM »
*Alka grinned back* Alka: Drinks should come with the entree at this rate. Hope you don't mind garlic.

Reference of Alka

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14923 on: November 24, 2015, 06:59:54 AM »
Kro awoke. He still felt tired, weridly. Sitting upright, he glanced around the room, and to his relief, everything was completely normal. Why am I so uptight today? He looked down at Vulki, who was still sleeping. Something in here's not right today.. This emotion he held was weird. As if all was right, but he expected it to be wrong. He sighed, and laid his head back, staring at the wooden ceiling.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14924 on: November 24, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
((I think Kro is slowly becoming one massive LP reference  XD))

Reference of Alka