The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237556 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14655 on: November 23, 2015, 01:23:04 AM »
-Kye

"You're my best friend...of course i will" She ran up to her and hugged her tight again.

-Setcho

Got up and wrapped his arms around her "morning sweetie"

-The doctors walked up to Kro-

"It looks like she'll be her overnight, you're welcome to stay here. By the looks of it you should get checked out too"

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14656 on: November 23, 2015, 01:25:43 AM »
"Firstly, alright. Thanks for what you've done.. But I'm fine. I'll just sit here for now, if you don't mind. I won't be any trouble to the ward or anything."
Kro sighed, and placed the mask down on his lap, and gazed over at Vulki.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14657 on: November 23, 2015, 01:26:22 AM »
-The doctor shrugged and walked back over-

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14658 on: November 23, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
Kro put his hood up, over his eyes, and bowed his head. Despite all the hatred and nightmares that infested his mind this night,  he found it quite easy to slip off, into his sleep. Beopfore nodding off, he though to himself.

Vulki... I know you can't hear me, and I feel stupid for this.... But I'm sorry.

Then, he went into his somewhat restless sleep.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14659 on: November 23, 2015, 01:33:34 AM »
-Vulki

Lied there lifelessly, still in immense pain as the doctors worked on her.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14660 on: November 23, 2015, 01:44:53 AM »
*Alka blushed and smirked* Alka: Well, someone's feeling a bit flirty tonight. *As the approached the door, passing everyone in the line by, a waiter opened the door for them* Thank you.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14661 on: November 23, 2015, 02:13:14 AM »
-Kye

"You're my best friend...of course i will" She ran up to her and hugged her tight again.

-Setcho

"It looks like she'll be her overnight, you're welcome to stay here. By the looks of it you should get checked out too"

Daisy murred happily and hugged Kye just as tightly. "Oh, I really wish I could stay longer," she said. "I've only got so long for each house call, though."

Clare nodded to the waiter, then grinned, holding Alka's arm. "Well, it's a date night," she said. "I thought I was supposed to be flirty."

The crat girl purred and snuggled up to Setcho, pressing close to him. "Morning, goofball."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:25:05 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14662 on: November 23, 2015, 02:23:42 AM »
-Kye

"Please come back as soon as you can" She said sniffing again.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14663 on: November 23, 2015, 02:26:54 AM »
-Kye

-Setcho

Daisy murred happily and hugged Kye just as tightly. "Oh, I really wish I could stay longer," she said. "I've only got so long for each house call, though."

Clare nodded to the waiter, then grinned, holding Alka's arm. "Well, it's a date night," she said. "I thought I was supposed to be flirty."

The crat girl purred and snuggled up to Setcho, pressing close to him. "Morning, goofball."

(I should have made Cassy's line more clear.)

Daisy nodded. "I promise," she said, saluting Kye. "Until then..." The wolf put her helmet on; she looked rather badass. "I'll be watching from the stars..." With that, she disappeared.

Cifero knocked on the door. "Um... Hello? Kye?"

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14664 on: November 23, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »
-Kye

Sighed and walked up to the door and opened it.

-Setcho

He kissed her happily, purring deeply.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14665 on: November 23, 2015, 02:53:28 AM »
Cifero rubbed the back of his head, blushing a little. "Sorry about rushing off like that," he said, smiling. "I got a bit carried away..." The crat looked at Kye. "Do you want me to explain now...?" He looked very feminine, almost like a slightly more adult version of Setcho's girlfriend, Cassy. If she had more piercings.

Cassy purred and kissed Setcho back, looking down at herself. "... Hey Setcho?" she asked.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14666 on: November 23, 2015, 02:56:07 AM »
-kye

"No its okay, i think we got off on the wrong foot"

-Setcho

"Yes?" Holding her close.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14667 on: November 23, 2015, 03:28:15 AM »
Alka: True true. Didn't expect it from you though. Not that it's a bad thing. It's more of a please tell surprise if you will. *Another waiter, a penguin, approached the two*

Waiter: Reservation for 2?

Alka: Under the name "Alka"

*The waiter pulled out an iPad and looked through a list, before looking up and smiling at the two* Waiter: Right this way please. *He began walking to the other side of the building*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14668 on: November 23, 2015, 03:37:50 AM »
Cassy blushed a little. "... What do you think I would look like pregnant?" she asked, looking up at Setcho.

"Yeah... I guess we did," Cifero said, rubbing the back of his hair. "Sorry about... you know... throwing my navel ring at you."

Clare blushed gently. "Um... Don't get too used to it," she said, kissing his cheek. "I guess... you know. This is the first time I've been on a date..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14669 on: November 23, 2015, 03:41:23 AM »
-setcho

Blushed darkly, and looked down. "I'm not sure, you'll still look beautiful to me"

-Kye

"Its okay, is everything okay now?"