The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237359 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14490 on: November 21, 2015, 05:49:50 PM »
"O-okay, Y-you know, we could have made an agreement here," Geoff stammered as he backed away. "Why not let me take care of her and raise her to help Morgath as well? But if you people are so quick for violence, maybe I made a mistake following Morgath in the first place."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14491 on: November 21, 2015, 05:57:20 PM »
-Setcho

"Well i er...havent been sleeping too much lately heh" Looking nervously at her.

-Kye

Walked through the door, looking at the ground. She didnt bother knocking as she felt that Daisy and her were pretty good friends. "Hey its me im back, how you feeling?"

Cassy blushed. "I didn't get another hernia, don't worry," she said, kissing his cheek. "You can check yourself, if you'd like to."

Cifero blushed darkly, almost dropping the cap of his earring ring. He had gotten his shorts on, but was still shirtless. Recovering, the crat carefully pushed the piercing through the hole in the lower bit of his ear and screwed the cap on, then grabbed a cut-off tank top and turned around to see who it was. ...That must be Kye, he thought, biting his lip. She must not know that Daisy is... not present at the moment... He wasn't sure what to say.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #14492 on: November 21, 2015, 06:15:24 PM »
-Setcho

Ran his paw on her belly, giggling. "The all clear, and no i wasnt worrying about that" lifting her paw with the engagement ring on

-Kye

Jumped back to the door way "Who the hell are you?!"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #14493 on: November 21, 2015, 06:22:11 PM »
The fox sighs. "As I said. We did not want things to end like this." The nearest blue robed cultist swings, his staff at the back of Geoff's head. Slow and clumsy, compared to the magehunters.

The red robed Fox draws a long-sword out of his robes, it glistens unnaturally, glowing a sickly green.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14494 on: November 21, 2015, 07:38:29 PM »
Cassy chuckled, blushing gently and kissing Setcho's cheek. "It will be perfect," she said, smiling at him

Cifero blushed gently and quickly pulled his top on. "... You're Kye, right?" he said, straightening his piercings out.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14495 on: November 21, 2015, 07:48:31 PM »
-setcho

"you think so ?" He said with a shaky voice.

-Kye

"Wheres Daisy? And how do you know my name!"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14496 on: November 21, 2015, 07:49:46 PM »
Geoff ducked under the staff, holding Reyela securely, then charged through the cultists to slip out the door. He knew they'll be after him, but Reyela needed to be somewhere safe.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14497 on: November 21, 2015, 07:59:44 PM »
The cultists give chase, a couple of them swing at Geoff as he runs past. The crow actually flies over Geoff as he reaches the door. "You know how many of us there are right." It states. Suddenly Geoff sees... the entire city, he sees the whole thing through the eyes of every Crow, and every cultist.

Morgath was trying to disorientate him.

The fox points at Geoff, and starts to chant a spell, hoping to get the bear before he gets away.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #14498 on: November 21, 2015, 08:18:27 PM »
Geoff shut his eyes and clenched his teeth as he stayed on his path, slamming his shielding arm into the latch bar to burst out the door. He has two places he could go, but one might not be possible at this time. It was too far away.

He began making his way back toward the apartments.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:29:07 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14499 on: November 21, 2015, 08:22:21 PM »
-setcho

"you think so ?" He said with a shaky voice.

-Kye

"Wheres Daisy? And how do you know my name!"

"I know so," Cassy said, nuzzling Setcho's nose.

Cifero rubbed the back of his head, sighed, then pulled out his knife and held it backwards. The pommel was clearly Daisy's gem. "Um... I... I sort of..." he began.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14500 on: November 21, 2015, 08:22:57 PM »
Kro drifted through the sky, over the city. His search has so far been fruitless,but he had picked up another problem. Somone being chased by a large group of robe-clad aggressors. His body wished to ignore it, but he couldn't. That guy could be Geoff. Well, it bloody well looked like it. He began to swoop down towards them, forming smoke in one hand and drawing his pistol in the other.

"I guess I look like an Angel like this... An angel of death, that is."

A wicked grin cracked behind his mask.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #14501 on: November 21, 2015, 08:27:29 PM »
A bolt of lightning slams into the wall next to Geoff.

The other cultists dash after Geoff.

Outside, crows line the roofs. watching Geoff as he emerges, a couple look up and Caw as Kro emerges.

"Without me. You are nothing Geoff." The crow that was inside the warehouse, still following him, states. "Your power came from me... without that power what are you?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14502 on: November 21, 2015, 08:29:37 PM »
-setcho

"Thanks, well i better get started on the invitaions...wish me luck" Kissing her softly on the cheek.

-Kye

"You killed Daisy!?" Stepping forward aggressively.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14503 on: November 21, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »
-setcho

"Thanks, well i better get started on the invitaions...wish me luck" Kissing her softly on the cheek.

-Kye

"You killed Daisy!?" Stepping forward aggressively.

Cassy smiled and sat up. "Could I help, please?" she asked, swishing her tail.

"I AM DAISY!" Cifero said, suddenly extremely nervous and showing it.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14504 on: November 21, 2015, 08:43:20 PM »
-Setcho

"Of course you can, only if you want to" Going over to the kitchen top and grabbing all the envelopes and cards

-Kye

"But...you're...i mean....how?.....you mean....Daisy's gone?"