The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236878 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14280 on: November 06, 2015, 12:37:54 AM »
"Oh. Well, uh, I can help," Geoff said.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14281 on: November 06, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »
"Huh? You can? How so?" Addison cocked his head inquisitively at Geoff.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14282 on: November 06, 2015, 12:45:30 AM »
"Uh, I can help babysit." Geoff shrugged. "I've been told I'm good with kids. Babysat my little cousins a few times."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14283 on: November 06, 2015, 12:48:51 AM »
"That'd be pretty nice. I'd certainly appreciate it."

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #14284 on: November 06, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »
Arcizo walked downstairs from his room. For the past few weeks he kept out of everyone's way, he felt so disinterested in everything. With a very neutral look on his face, he walked through the lobby and in to the living room. He sat down and just thought to himself. He wasn't close to anyone here, so he finds it hard to share his thoughts. The fact that no one came to talk to him or ask how he was doing when he didn't leave his room for a week or two, made him think no one really cared for him and that no one would notice if he just left. He slouched on the sofa and stared up at the ceiling. He thought that his disinterest in everything gave him a reputation of being aloof. A reputation he didn't really want. But he was the only person who could change that.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14285 on: November 06, 2015, 11:11:56 PM »
*Alka smiles and puts an arm around Clare* Alka: Heh. I would agree, but I think that would defeat the purpose of being modest. Also... It doesn't bother you at all that you currently have golden magical energy surrounding you?

Clare blinked and looked at herself briefly, then shrugged and smiled. "It's from you, right?" she said. "Why would I mind something from you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14286 on: November 06, 2015, 11:28:09 PM »
*Alka cocked an eyebrow* Alka: I mean, if it was a knife to the throat, you'd probably mind. But, it's not like I'd do that in a countable infinite of years *He smiled at Clare* You should consider yourself a bit lucky. The holy blood in your system allows you to receive the energy without actually getting damaged. I bet you'd be able to manipulate it too, if someone taught you how to
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14287 on: November 06, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
*Alka cocked an eyebrow* Alka: I mean, if it was a knife to the throat, you'd probably mind. But, it's not like I'd do that in a countable infinite of years *He smiled at Clare* You should consider yourself a bit lucky. The holy blood in your system allows you to receive the energy without actually getting damaged. I bet you'd be able to manipulate it too, if someone taught you how to

Clare swished her tail, deep in thought. "Well... do you think you could teach me?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14288 on: November 06, 2015, 11:32:28 PM »
Alka: Yeah, I guess I could. It would take a heap of practise though. I mean, your body may not even be able to handle the amount of pressure and focus required to manipulate it, considering how you're still alive, but it's worth a shot. *Alka smiled at Clare* But, I doubt you'd be able to conjure it any time soon.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14289 on: November 07, 2015, 02:00:38 AM »
Alka: Yeah, I guess I could. It would take a heap of practise though. I mean, your body may not even be able to handle the amount of pressure and focus required to manipulate it, considering how you're still alive, but it's worth a shot. *Alka smiled at Clare* But, I doubt you'd be able to conjure it any time soon.

Clare nodded and rested her hand on her abdomen, still smiling. "Yeah... Those guys did a number on me, didn't they?" she said, resting her head on Alka's shoulder.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14290 on: November 07, 2015, 02:33:55 AM »
*Alka put his paw on Clare's belly, over her paw* Alka: They were lucky I couldn't go berserk. Otherwise, it would've been over much quicker. *Alka gently planted a kiss on Clare's forehead*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14291 on: November 07, 2015, 04:19:23 AM »
*Alka put his paw on Clare's belly, over her paw* Alka: They were lucky I couldn't go berserk. Otherwise, it would've been over much quicker. *Alka gently planted a kiss on Clare's forehead*

Clare closed her eyes and murred. "Yeah... lucky them," she said. "... So you can't do that anymore?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14292 on: November 07, 2015, 04:28:45 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: Nope. Not at all. No matter how angry I get, the beast won't come out... Mostly because he's no longer there... *Alka stretched his wings out a bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14293 on: November 07, 2015, 04:50:10 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: Nope. Not at all. No matter how angry I get, the beast won't come out... Mostly because he's no longer there... *Alka stretched his wings out a bit*

Clare, on a whim, gently stroked one feather on Alka's nearer wing.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14294 on: November 07, 2015, 04:54:09 AM »
*Alka smiled a bit. It felt nice having his wings stroked. He kept them in their same position* Alka: So... Shall we head over to the training area?

Reference of Alka