The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237476 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13740 on: October 28, 2015, 06:05:49 AM »
Daisy nodded. "A little, yeah," she said, staring up at the ceiling. "... Well, that's two more people who know about my gem. I suppose that's a good thing."

Cassy blushed lightly and slowly woke up, kissing Setcho back. "MMm... morning, Setcho," she murmured, swishing her tail gently.

"...Yeah, it really was, wasn't it?" Clare said, gently pushing it open. "Also, while I'd normally wear my favorite relaxing t-shirt, I don't know if I'm going to start bleeding again and I don't want to ruin it..." The wolf looked down at herself. "...Why do you think blood was coming out of my navel?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13741 on: October 28, 2015, 06:07:37 AM »
-Kye

"So do you think...everything will be okay now?"

-Setcho

Grinned down at her "Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13742 on: October 28, 2015, 06:17:35 AM »
Daisy smiled sadly. "It's too soon to tell... For all I know, I could be dying right now..." The celestial wolf chuckled. "At least Alka didn't take me to the hospital... they'd have dissected me for sure."

"Very well," Cassy replied, wrapping her arms around Setcho.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13743 on: October 28, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »
-Setcho

Cuddled cassy, sighing happily "It hasnt quite sank in yet...that we're going to get married"

-Kye

"Hey dont joke about these things" She frowned, looking worried.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13744 on: October 28, 2015, 06:29:28 AM »
The crat purred and cuddled Setcho back, rubbing his side. "I know what you mean," she said, playing with his mane. "It's so... ethereal."

Daisy looked at Kye. "I wasn't joking," she said. "If the government ever found out what I was, they'd kidnap me and send me to some lab where I'd be cut open and slashed at and stabbed and disemboweled and..." The celestial wolf covered her eyes.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13745 on: October 28, 2015, 06:32:50 AM »
-Kye

"They'd probably do that to me too" she took one of her paws and held it tight.

-Setcho

Smiled as she played with his mane, booping her nose.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13746 on: October 28, 2015, 06:41:13 AM »
Cassy twitched her nose and licked Setcho's nose back.

Daisy held Kye's paw just as tightly, glad she had asked her to stay. "... I'm glad to have you as a friend, Kye," she said. "You get the difficult stuff..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13747 on: October 28, 2015, 06:45:13 AM »
-Kye

"Im glad i have you too, im aways here" Smiling, her voice a shaking  a little,

-Setcho

Hugged her tightly, breathing calmly purring too.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13748 on: October 28, 2015, 07:20:17 AM »
Daisy gently squeezed Kye's hand. "Would you like to sit down?" she said. "I don't mind if you go and fetch a chair..."

Cassy purred, snuggling up under Setcho's chin as she hugged him back.

(.... I should really go to bed now. :( Sleep well, Setcho. Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow night as well!)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13749 on: October 28, 2015, 07:32:48 AM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: He might have grazed the skin or something. If you started bleeding profusely from your navel, that would've been very different and very troubling. Modtly because you'd need to have been stabbed in the stomach. *Alka walked inside and sat down on the bed, lying back*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #13750 on: October 28, 2015, 07:53:15 AM »
Hydragon saw the damage from last night's battle "what the?" he saw burn marks "damn" he slowly backs off
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13751 on: October 28, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
Kro got his feet, and sat down on the balcony of the treehouse. He dangled his legs off the edge through the gaps in the bars as he sighed.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13752 on: October 28, 2015, 03:11:42 PM »
Geoff lay in bed for a while as he thought about his dream. A couple spirits were talking with him, telling him about two children who will be sent back to Earth from the afterlife... Or something like that. It was interesting, to say the least. He always got odd dreams like that during this time of the year, but only a few ages ago did he wonder if they actually meant something. Well, he already knew why now, thanks to Ciara. It was just a common part of being shaman-souled.

He got up and headed to the kitchen, and attempted to clean up any more damage he might have missed before. He couldn't clean off the burn marks, of course. Paint and replacements should do the trick. There should be some supplies in the basement and garage. But that could wait.
He cheerfully began cooking breakfast.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #13753 on: October 28, 2015, 03:29:47 PM »
David woke up in the garden...again..."Uuughhh....I sleeped walked....great.." He sits up and notices he is dressed in a dinosuar costume...."What the duck....."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13754 on: October 28, 2015, 03:46:49 PM »
Geoff let his omelette cook and wandered into the lobby, seeing David.

"Heh, already dressed up?"