The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237066 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13725 on: October 28, 2015, 04:41:31 AM »
*Alka blushes* Alka: I wouldn't umm... Mind that too much... But yeah... I'll umm... I'll help you pick... *Alka exited the room and began walking to the stairs*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13726 on: October 28, 2015, 04:46:25 AM »
*Alka blushes* Alka: I wouldn't umm... Mind that too much... But yeah... I'll umm... I'll help you pick... *Alka exited the room and began walking to the stairs*

Clare blushed darkly and followed Alka out of the room to the stairs. "... How is my belly doing?" she asked, touching her abdomen.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #13727 on: October 28, 2015, 04:50:55 AM »
Exhausted, Geoff finished cleaning the kitchen for the most part, then stepped into the elevator to head to his apartment.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13728 on: October 28, 2015, 04:54:11 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: You forget, I can't see. But, I'm sure it's fine. You're a tough gal. *Alka smiled at Clare*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13729 on: October 28, 2015, 04:56:26 AM »
-Kye

"Hmmm is that so?" Looking down at her belly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13730 on: October 28, 2015, 05:10:58 AM »
Daisy flushed a little. "Yeah," she said, looking very embarrassed. "He slammed his magic right into my center, but my gem sort of dispersed a lot of it..." The celestial wolf blushed as Kye looked at her; her belly muscles tightened very slightly. "I've never exactly been crazy about the way I look."

Clare smiled back and hugged Alka tightly as they walked up the stairs. "Okay... but if you end up rubbing me there in the next few days, please be gentle," she said, kissing his arm.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13731 on: October 28, 2015, 05:17:44 AM »
-Kye

"Im just glad you're okay, as soon as i saw you i was really worried...what happened again?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13732 on: October 28, 2015, 05:23:11 AM »
Daisy shifted slightly, being careful not to move her midsection all that much. "Some weird blood or shadow creature was attacking the apartments," Daisy said. "I flew in from overhead to distract it, but it managed to land a solid hit on my gut and launched me into a lamppost... I knew it was mortal me when I saw my gem flashing rapidly, but I could hardly even stand, my stomach hurt so much."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13733 on: October 28, 2015, 05:27:33 AM »
-Kye

Carefully hugged her, being careful not to hurt her "You poor thing"

-Setcho

Sat up, scratching his head yawning.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13734 on: October 28, 2015, 05:37:26 AM »
Cassy was asleep across Setcho's legs on her back, breathing cutely.

Daisy blushed gently and hugged Kye back with the same care. "Yeah... Technically speaking, Alka saved my life even with the little magic that got through. My insides are still majorly messed up, though."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13735 on: October 28, 2015, 05:38:24 AM »
*Alka smiled and pet an arm around Clare* Alka: I'll be sure to...~ So, what do you generally like wearing?

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13736 on: October 28, 2015, 05:40:13 AM »
-Kye

"Oh alka eh? hmmm havent really spoke to him...but that was really cruel what he said earlier to that poor girl"

-Setcho

"Awwwwh" Looking at her, stroking her cheek.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13737 on: October 28, 2015, 05:51:33 AM »
Daisy shrugged. "It appears to be angel business... I usually stay away from that."

Cassy purred and nuzzled Setcho's hand in her sleep, starting to wake up.

Clare shrugged. "Usually most anything, as long as my chest is covered," she said, smiling at Alka. "... Today, I suppose maybe a shorter shirt so that I can let my injuries get some air, and a pair of shorts or jeans. Oh... and underwear and a bra."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13738 on: October 28, 2015, 05:53:48 AM »
Alka: Ok... *The two eventually got to Alka's room, without really noticing* Huh... That was fast. *Alka unlocks the door to his room*

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13739 on: October 28, 2015, 05:55:21 AM »
-Kye

"Maybe so, but that was mean" She sighed.

-Setcho

Kisses her gently on the lips, nuzzling her.