The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237358 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13155 on: October 22, 2015, 03:59:12 AM »
Clare blushed gently and watched as the figure fought. "... I could watch for a break in the demons for you," she whispered.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13156 on: October 22, 2015, 04:04:20 AM »
*The figure wasn't paying attention to Clare. He just watched the demons, dodging as they swung and retaliating with by slitting their throats*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13157 on: October 22, 2015, 04:07:45 AM »
Clare, as she watched, slowly felt a growing feeling of happiness within her, though she wasn't sure if she was right to feel it yet. Even so, as she watched the figure fight the demons, she remained motionless like he instructed her, though she really wanted to kiss him.

Post Merge: October 22, 2015, 04:19:42 AM
Little by little, Clare's breathing became more labored until, eventually, she passed out from her injuries.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:19:42 AM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13158 on: October 22, 2015, 05:28:00 AM »
*The figure eventually killed all of the demons, taking only 2 small hits* ???: Sleep peacefully Clare... *He placed Clare back on the ground before turning over to an enraged leader* Your men are pitifully trained. I hope you know that.

Leader: You've just gotten lucky you runt! I'll pound you into the dirt! *The leader roared before charging towards the figure*

*The figure took the scalpel in his paw and wielded it like a small knife* ???: There is only one thing in my life I feel lucky for.... *The figure briefly turned his eyes onto Clare before fixing his gaze onto the Leader* This will be quick....

((Feel free to cut to when Clare awakes))
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13159 on: October 22, 2015, 05:39:09 AM »
(If you say so. ^w^)

Clare stirred gently, thinking for a moment that she had been dreaming. The assumption did not last long; within seconds, pain exploded all over her body, especially in her severely beaten abdomen. The wolf winced and slowly opened her eyes, leaving them at half-mast.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13160 on: October 22, 2015, 05:46:03 AM »
*Clare found herself suspended in the air, within the arms of the figure from before. They were high up above the ground, and the sound of wings flapping were the only sound in the air*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13161 on: October 22, 2015, 05:54:01 AM »
*Clare found herself suspended in the air, within the arms of the figure from before. They were high up above the ground, and the sound of wings flapping were the only sound in the air*

Clare gently pressed one hand to her stomach and looked into the figure's face. "... Th.... Thank you," she said. "I don't think I would've survived if you hadn't come along."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13162 on: October 22, 2015, 05:56:36 AM »
???: You wouldn't've... Even if you managed to escape, you wouldn't have made it halfway to the apartments before bleeding out. That's why I came when I did... *The apartments very quickly came into sight*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13163 on: October 22, 2015, 06:33:35 AM »
Clare put her head back and blushed, smiling sheepishly. She basically had no bleeding areas save her mouth and nose, that she knew of. "I'm... I'm in your debt," the wolf said, covering herself a little bit as she notices a small trickle of blood running down her stomach from inside her belly button; whether it was from an external or internal wound, she couldn't tell, but she could definitely tell that her body was close to its limits.
She's right... if I had tried to crawl back like this, my life would have dripped out of me. "But... w-why did you come? I'm sure this wasn't the only case of Satan resurrection going on... so why this one?"

(Too far?)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13164 on: October 22, 2015, 06:43:33 AM »
((Maybe... I don't think such damaged was made, but it can be there if you want))

*The figure remained silent for now. He made a quick decent and landed before the apartments and walking inside*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13165 on: October 22, 2015, 06:52:42 AM »
(Alright... :/)

Clare stayed in her position in the figure's arms, bearing the pain as much as she could.

Daisy, who was in the training area, got a sudden feeling that someone was badly hurt.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13166 on: October 22, 2015, 06:57:57 AM »
*The figure walked to a bench and lay Clare down. He knelt beside her and placed both his paws onto her stomach* ???: I'm sorry if this hurts... Golden arts: Healing Aura *The golden armour around Clare, retreated into her through her nose mouth and belly button. It was healing her insides, but it felt like it was spilling alcohol on the her exposed insides*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13167 on: October 22, 2015, 07:07:45 AM »
Clare's body tensed up enormously, her back arched and her eyes screwed shut as she gasped in pain. After a few minutes, though, the wolf slowly relaxed, her breathing gentle and slow as she stared up at the ceiling with wide eyes. She still looked a little beaten up and was clearly still fatigued, but the cuts had healed into scars and her belly button had stopped bleeding. Slowly, Clare looked up at the figure, blushing a little as she realized that he was touching her. Strangely enough, though, she didn't mind as much, though for the life of her she couldn't recall way after all the pain she'd had to endure. "...That was... interesting," she murmured, swishing her tail slowly as her eyelids returned to half-mast. The wolf's blush darkened a little. "... The leader... he's dead?"

(I've got to sleep now. See you tomorrow, hopefully. Goodnight!)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 07:42:35 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13168 on: October 22, 2015, 08:04:32 AM »
((Sleep well buddy~!))

*The figure nodded and stood* ???: He put up quite the fight, but I felled him. You were out for the entirety of the fight. Unless you have something else to request of me, my job here is done... *He stood, looking down on Clare. His wings spread out a bit, stretching before returning to cover his back*

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13169 on: October 22, 2015, 02:04:54 PM »
(is the event over? :3 )

-Setcho

Walked inside behind her and switched on the lights, before flopping down onto the bed with a happy sigh.

-Vulki

Walked out onto the balcony, her wings flapped sort of a like a stretch and then folded up again.

-Kye

Was in a deep sleep before rolling over and fell off the bed with a thud.