The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237120 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13140 on: October 21, 2015, 06:29:51 PM »
"I can learn more later. That's enough for now."

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13141 on: October 21, 2015, 06:37:45 PM »
"Alright then."Kro reabsorbed the smoke, and headed back to the treehouse. He climbed up, closed the hatch, and laid down on the bed.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13142 on: October 21, 2015, 06:45:51 PM »
Geoff had went out for a while and just returned to the property as he saw Kro's smoke show.

"Huh..."

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #13143 on: October 21, 2015, 06:53:15 PM »
Hydragon was cleaning Onyxs teeth by the pool. ((Onyx is Hydragons water beast which is about half the size of the pool))
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #13144 on: October 21, 2015, 08:26:05 PM »
As he lay on the bed, kro stared up at the ceiling. Thoughts drifted in and out of mind, moulded,  melted, dissolved, formed. He couldn't deny that he was happy- he was the happiest he had been in a long time, but when he went to sleep, he could no longer have a 'peaceful' sleep.

He slowly drifted into his own, personal hell, shaking ever so slightly, and moaning. Like the prior night, he would every so often reach out, for something, anything.

He slept until morning light came.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13145 on: October 22, 2015, 01:39:28 AM »
*The sword glowed purple before the leader swung it downwards* Leader: Finally the ritual shall-

*As the sword came down the figure slid in above Clare and caught the sword with it's paws, making sure to keep its feet off of her. The figure was dressed in a fancy suit and had angelic wings coming out of its back. It also glowed a radiant gold. It wore a white mask which completely concealed the face, minus two eye holes. The mask had golden stars over the eye holes, but shined white apart from that* ???: Sorry I was late...

*The leader was shocked by the the man's sudden appearance* Leader: W-What?!

Clare cocked her head slightly and looked at the figure, still unable to move since the leader's foot was still on her stomach. This was not what she expected. Not at all. Quickly, the wolf scanned the new man's body with her eyes, trying to find some defining feature. At the same time, she slowly began to conserve her strength so that she could at least try to help.

Cassy slowly opened her door, smiling widely. "Here we are..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13146 on: October 22, 2015, 01:46:56 AM »
*The leader drew his sword back* Leader: And just who are you, asshole?

*Not even the figure's voice was recognisable. But his tail... it... it looked dead* ???: Just a plain old angel... looking to stop Satan from returning. *The figure planted a kick to the leader's stomach sending him back and off of Clare*

*As the leader went backwards he tripped and fell onto his back* Leader: Argh... Get him!

*A few of the demons stood and armed themselves*

*The figure looked down at Clare and assessed the situation* ???: It's not safe for you here... Sorry if this hurts... *He knelt down and picked Clare up, carrying her on both his arms*

• Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13147 on: October 22, 2015, 01:55:01 AM »
*The leader drew his sword back* Leader: And just who are you, asshole?

*Not even the figure's voice was recognisable. But his tail... it... it looked dead* ???: Just a plain old angel... looking to stop Satan from returning. *The figure planted a kick to the leader's stomach sending him back and off of Clare*

*As the leader went backwards he tripped and fell onto his back* Leader: Argh... Get him!

*A few of the demons stood and armed themselves*

*The figure looked down at Clare and assessed the situation* ???: It's not safe for you here... Sorry if this hurts... *He knelt down and picked Clare up, carrying her on both his arms*

Clare stared at the figure, her pupils focused intensely on him though her eyes were half-closed. An angel... The wolf winced largely as she was picked up, taking a look at her body. It wasn't a pretty sight. "... Stars," she murmured, unsure what to say. "Why stars?" Using her senses, Clare could tell that the demons were giving chase. "... There's a spellcaster. Be... be careful." That tail... could it be...?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13148 on: October 22, 2015, 02:01:57 AM »
*The figure looked around at the approaching demons, and then rested his gaze on the spellcaster* ???: The stars in the night sky are beautiful... radiant even. They're the calling of distant worlds, worlds beyond this planets reach. The stars on this mask...? Just a reminder... But enough about that. I need you to remain as still as you can.

*The spellcaster connected his palms and began chanting*

*The demons continued to slowly close in, walking in a square formation around the two*

*The leader got up and cursed under his breath before moving away from the figure*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13149 on: October 22, 2015, 02:11:25 AM »
Clare hesitated for only a moment before slowly closing her eyes and relaxing in the man's arms. She only had a hint as to why, but... she trusted him.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13150 on: October 22, 2015, 02:26:44 AM »
*The gold aura around the figure manifested into a barrier around Clare of sorts, kind of like a gold sheet of armour. What was left around the figure was very little but he looked confident*

*The spell caster continue to chant*

*The demons began circling around the two

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13151 on: October 22, 2015, 02:28:26 AM »
Clare slowly opened her eyes. "... Do we stay still now, or would you like to borrow something?" she whispered quietly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13152 on: October 22, 2015, 02:33:54 AM »
*The scalpel slowly withdrew itself from Clare's possession* ???: Best to say still. *The scalpel hovered in mid air in front of them before flying and bullet speed at the spellcaster, flying straight through his head*

*The spell-caster collapsed, now dead.*

*The other monsters jumped at the sight of the spell-caster falling and growled at the pair*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13153 on: October 22, 2015, 02:36:17 AM »
Clare hummed consent. "As you wish," she murmured, looking around with her eyes and not her head. "I take it you have a plan?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13154 on: October 22, 2015, 03:48:41 AM »
*The scalpel returned to the figure* ???: Not really. Just got to make sure you get out safely...

*A monster charged forward and swung at the two*

*The figure dodged the attack and the scalpel went sliced through the demons throat*

Reference of Alka