The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237283 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11850 on: October 11, 2015, 07:26:58 PM »
-Setcho

Im sure im fine, are you all done here?

*stroking her head*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11851 on: October 11, 2015, 07:33:30 PM »
Grunan sighs. it was obvious Daisy knew what he was reading about. "Do you happen to know anything on demonic and magical law?" He asks.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11852 on: October 11, 2015, 07:47:51 PM »
"Believe it or not, I do," Daisy said, smiling and taking a seat beside Grunan.

Cassy shrugged. "Almost... I'll have to do the books a bit to compensate for the things that have been bought, and I'd kind of like to pick you out a new dagger. Also..." The crat looked over at the cut-off tank top she had been wearing, which was now soaked with water from the ice pack. "... I might buy a new shirt."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #11853 on: October 11, 2015, 07:52:35 PM »
Grunan sighs. and slides the book over. "I am researching demonic pacts, and more specifically, the act of enslaving another via pact, the ways a demon can make such a pact look favorable to the victim. and how someone caught in such a way can attempt to escape. It is a fascinating subject."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #11854 on: October 11, 2015, 07:53:50 PM »
Xander could be heard scoffing a few aisles away. He may know that things like magic and demons exist but he sure as hell wasn't adjusted to the idea and it definitely still sounded ridiculous to him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #11855 on: October 11, 2015, 07:56:26 PM »
Grunan looks over at Xander, he had not noticed the wolf, and was annoyed at himself for not checking earlier before talking openly. "PRehaps we should keep our voices down..." Grunan mumbles. "So as to avoid ridicule from the ignorant."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11856 on: October 11, 2015, 07:57:52 PM »
-Setcho

Okay let me know if you need any help with that

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11857 on: October 11, 2015, 08:00:56 PM »
Grunan looks over at Xander, he had not noticed the wolf, and was annoyed at himself for not checking earlier before talking openly. "PRehaps we should keep our voices down..." Grunan mumbles. "So as to avoid ridicule from the ignorant."

Daisy, who had been whispering, sighed. "He must have good hearing," she murmured. As such, let's just speak telepathically, a voice in Grunan's head stated. Is that alright with you?

Cassy thought for a moment. "Well, why don't we go look at the daggers and the shirts before I get the books done?" she said. "I could find you a less volatile dagger or knife, and you could help me pick out a new shirt."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11858 on: October 11, 2015, 08:02:27 PM »
-Setcho

That sounds like a good idea

*walking back over to the weapons*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #11859 on: October 11, 2015, 08:09:39 PM »
I would prefer not. Grunan thinks, loudly. But I guess it is one way to avoid being overheard SO we may as well.

Grunan is very glad he took the time to learn how to protect his mind from invasion. He could probably trust daisy, but it never hurts to make sure.

((Be very glad I nerfed Grunan from how he was in the last apartments. Pulling that stunt there would risk getting your brain invaded and eaten.  :P Thankfully this is pre-parasite Grunan))

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #11860 on: October 11, 2015, 08:10:46 PM »
Xander gave Grunan a faux friendly smile as he looked at him. Ignorant? Well that's just not true. Least not in this context.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11861 on: October 11, 2015, 08:14:19 PM »
I would prefer not. Grunan thinks, loudly. But I guess it is one way to avoid being overheard SO we may as well.

Grunan is very glad he took the time to learn how to protect his mind from invasion. He could probably trust daisy, but it never hurts to make sure.

((Be very glad I nerfed Grunan from how he was in the last apartments. Pulling that stunt there would risk getting your brain invaded and eaten.  :P Thankfully this is pre-parasite Grunan))

( :|  I am very, very glad.)

Alright, then, Daisy said, pulling one of the books toward her and opening it. What are you trying to find ou... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Cassy followed Setcho back to the section with enchanted items, then took a good look through the daggers. "Alright... What kind of enchantments appeal to you?" she said, looking at Setcho.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11862 on: October 11, 2015, 08:18:25 PM »
-Setcho

Something that might stun my opponent, or disarm them?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #11863 on: October 11, 2015, 08:26:43 PM »
Grunan swore. Evidently either his mental barriers were weaker than he thought. Or Daisy had worked it out for herself.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11864 on: October 11, 2015, 08:46:57 PM »
(It was more that Xander just spoke in Grunan's head.)

Daisy quickly put up a very strong mental barrier in her head and Grunan's sighing. That should keep him out... Also, if you don't trust me, I understand. She gave him a small smile. Now... where shall we start?

After taking a moment to remember where the defensive/stun enchanted weapons were, Cassy put away the dagger that Setcho had cut himself on with the others of its sort and pulled out the ones enchanted with defensive/stunning spells. "Well, you can learn to disarm someone," the crat said with a grin. "So how about we go with some defensive ones?"