The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236857 times)

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11715 on: October 10, 2015, 08:17:09 PM »
Crest: *crest nods and waves him off* see ya *he lies on the bench*

((See ya hydra))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11716 on: October 10, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: Should be. *Alka grabbed 2 vials of holy water* This should do it.

Clare grabbed one more vial. "Just in case," she said, looking at Alka and grinning.

Cassy nodded briefly. "Alright... Did you need anything else?" she asked, cocking her head slightly. "There's some pretty good stuff here."

(I may need to wait for Setcho to continue this. ./-/.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11717 on: October 10, 2015, 08:28:34 PM »
Alka: Thanks, but this should do it for now. I'll be sure to return here if I need anything more.

((That's not good... For me. It's extremely early in the morning here and I'm starting to get tired  :S ))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:30:58 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11718 on: October 10, 2015, 08:33:49 PM »
(Hmm... Alright, then. Let's finish this up.)

Cassy smiled shyly and nodded at Alka. "Glad to hear it," she said, walking back towards the register at a pace that Alka could keep up with. "You know, I live at the Apartments as well... though you might not recognize me in my work clothes." The crat grinned widely, blushing. "Anyway, if you'd like to, we could always talk about this kind of stuff there."

Clare cocked an eyebrow, trying to recall if she'd seen Cassy before.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11719 on: October 10, 2015, 08:36:21 PM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: Oh...? Oh, that makes a bit of sense. Cassy right? Yeah, I recognise you from the apartments. I guess we could, but this should be the only purchase I make for a while.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11720 on: October 10, 2015, 08:38:58 PM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: Oh...? Oh, that makes a bit of sense. Cassy right? Yeah, I recognise you from the apartments. I guess we could, but this should be the only purchase I make for a while.

Clare nodded. "Yeah... this should be more than enough," the wolf said, smiling and wagging her tail.

Cassy got behind the register and looked between Alka and Clare. "If you say so, then alright," she said. "However, if you guys ever wanted to hang out with Setcho and I... Well, I wouldn't mind it."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11721 on: October 10, 2015, 08:40:32 PM »
*Alka continued to smile and pulled out some cash from his wallet* Alka: Thanks. So, how much will that be?

((Alright. I'm going to have to go to bed. We can finish this in the morning... I hope))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:57:32 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11722 on: October 10, 2015, 09:12:58 PM »
((sorry i wasnt here))

-Setcho

well i hope whatever you're doing works....

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11723 on: October 10, 2015, 09:39:52 PM »
Angder and grunan are in the livingroom talking. "So how did you break your back Angder?"

"Nuh uh, you first. You vanished for multiple months." Grunan sighs. "Well... I guess... Lets just say a demon got me."

"Well... Mr vague. A demon got me to. Punched me through a wall the stupid thing."

Grunan grins. "Well... I I am afraid" Grunan's face drops... "Well... For me its a rather bigger problem. Made a mistake... tried to do a bargain with a demon in order to stop a worse one..."

"What did you sell your soul or something?" Angder asks, jokingly

"..."
Grunan looks at his feet.

Angder's eyes go wide. "You... didn't do that did you."

"Not... not quite... I guess... Its kind of like that except the whole eternal thing."
Grunan looks away. Angder stares, horrified. "You... well... your here right... you fixed the issue right?"

Grunan grins. "I was clever. But I did not void the contract. Put simply if the demon says I jump. I jump... the only reason I am not under full control is I have to be in range. Demon got attacked, I escaped in the confusion, piggybacked on a fleeing lesser demon and redirected myself here..."

Angder just stares. "So... if your demon survived..." Angder stammers "Then it could come looking for me and force me to return with him again." Grunan sighs. "So... that means I should avoid using my magic, can't risk attracting any attention."

"what if the demon died? that's possible right?"

"Then I serve the victor instead."

Angder's face drops. "Oh..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #11724 on: October 10, 2015, 09:44:44 PM »
Arcizo awoke to the sound of the living room door open and quickly hid behind the sofa. He was listening on Angder and Grunan's conversation.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11725 on: October 10, 2015, 09:54:10 PM »
Cassy quickly checked the prices on the holy water and the demon blood. "In total, about 827 dollars... in other words, about 278.6 pounds," Cassy said, looking at Alka. "Holy water is about usually 18 dollars each, but since you live in the Apartments, I'll give you a discount. I can't do the same for the demon blood, though... sorry. It's not exactly easy to come by." She shrugged. "I'll bake you guys some cookies to make up for it."

Clare cocked an eyebrow. "That's.... The water is surprisingly cheap."

Cassy shrugged. "It's the least I can do... From what I've heard, it sounds like you really need it. Besides..." The crat leaned over the counter carefully and whispered towards them. "The proprietor actually has a very easy time obtaining holy water, so it's fine to half the price."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:30:10 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11726 on: October 10, 2015, 10:03:23 PM »
-Setcho

*sat on the counter and, listening closely*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #11727 on: October 10, 2015, 10:05:21 PM »
Angder sighs. "well... what now? I mean... there must be some way to void the contract? I can't have this hanging over you until you die..."

Grunan looks at the floor. With no idea what to say.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:37:07 PM by Angder »

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #11728 on: October 10, 2015, 10:38:50 PM »
Arcizo was confused considering he hadn't been at the apartments for about 2 weeks. He knew this was secret stuff and carried on listening in.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #11729 on: October 10, 2015, 10:46:34 PM »
Angder sighs. "Look. Shall we go do something? I can tell you feel all down and hopeless and stuff..." Angder sighs again.

Grunan looks up slightly "OK... I will do some research..." Grunan leaves the room, to go to the libary. Angder leans back in his wheelchair. "Guess the universe hates me, and everything to do with me." He mutters.