The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237035 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11550 on: October 08, 2015, 09:44:26 AM »
Clare shrugged and smiled. "Alright... Maybe I'll try to learn a few things for next time," she said, wagging her tail as she held the door for Alka.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11551 on: October 08, 2015, 09:49:56 AM »
*Alka walked through and nodded thank you to Clare* Alka: Thank you. I'm pretty sure the car is this way... *Alka takes a left turn and heads to the car*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11552 on: October 08, 2015, 10:41:29 AM »
*Alka walked through and nodded thank you to Clare* Alka: Thank you. I'm pretty sure the car is this way... *Alka takes a left turn and heads to the car*

Clare walks a little ahead of him, the wheelchair beside her. (Who has the keys, Clare or Alka? Also, I'll be back later on tonight.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11553 on: October 08, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »
((Clare should still have the keys. Also, ok!))

*Alka eventually reached the car and waited for it to be unlocked*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11554 on: October 08, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
(Okay, one more...)

Clare pulled the keys out of her pocket and unlocked the car. "Do you need help with your door?" she asked, placing the wheelchair in the trunk.

(Now I should go.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11555 on: October 08, 2015, 11:21:01 AM »
((I'll await your return buddy!  :D . May be offline at first though depending on how long you're going to be away for))

*Alka opened his door* Alka: I'm alright thanks. *He climbed into the car grunting slightly as he collapsed onto the seat*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11556 on: October 08, 2015, 11:28:53 AM »
Smiling, Clare gently closed the trunk and got in on the driver's side, unzipping her jacket and buckling her seatbelt. "It was nice to meet your friend, Alka," she said, checking the mirrors quickly. "You know, he looks a little like you."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11557 on: October 08, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »
Alka: I get that every time someone sees us two together. *Alka laughed a bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11558 on: October 08, 2015, 11:59:43 AM »
Clare chuckled and carefully turned the car on, making sure it was in park. "Well, you do!" she said, glancing over both shoulders to see if anyone was coming.

(Okay... now, goodbye until after school.)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11559 on: October 08, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »
-Setcho

id love to see where you work

*He said looking below them*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #11560 on: October 08, 2015, 01:31:47 PM »
David finsihed his snack and went back to the garden, to draw on his Ipad...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11561 on: October 09, 2015, 03:18:54 AM »
*Alka scoffs* Alka: Neither of us see it! I mean, he's shorter for one. *Alka looks around as well. Better to give Clare a second pair of eyes*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11562 on: October 09, 2015, 07:22:33 PM »
Cassy smiled widely and kissed Setcho's forehead. "Okay... Hold on tight!" she said, quickly changing direction in midair and taking a roundabout way to her workplace so that nobody would see them flying.

"True," Clare said, slowly backing out once she was sure no one was coming. "Plus, he seems a bit more... How shall I put this?" The wolf thought for a moment as she slowly maneuvered out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11563 on: October 09, 2015, 07:25:16 PM »
-Setcho

*held on tight, as they headed towards the floor*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #11564 on: October 09, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »
David had just finished a drawing of a rose he was looking at and wasn't happy with it but decided to keep it...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.