The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236990 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11535 on: October 08, 2015, 03:12:19 AM »
-Setcho

Yeah but I know something that's even more beautiful....

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11536 on: October 08, 2015, 03:20:11 AM »
-Setcho

Yeah but I know something that's even more beautiful....

Cassy blushed darkly and carefully leaned forward, kissing Setcho's nose. "...Well, I know a view that's really handsome," she said, grinning.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11537 on: October 08, 2015, 03:21:26 AM »
-Setcho

Yeah I guess that cloud is pretty handsome

*he giggled kissing her nose back*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11538 on: October 08, 2015, 05:13:37 AM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: That works. I brought my wallet with me, so we could make a stop by there. Have you made up your mind about what to use first?

((Choose wisely Cif...  :P ))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #11539 on: October 08, 2015, 06:04:53 AM »
After Arcizo grabbed his food he walked out of the kitchen and in to the living room. He then sat down and started eating.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11540 on: October 08, 2015, 08:26:08 AM »
Clare's smile slowly disappeared as the wolf thought very hard. "...Not yet," she said. "I mean... the demon blood sort of makes sense to use first since it will purge the angel blood, but what if it reacts in an unexpected way to your own blood? As for the holy water... well, there's no telling what will happen if angel blood and holy water mix." She lowered her ears, remembering what Alphie had said.

Cassy giggled and hugged Setcho tightly. "Heh... Hey, you know, I never showed you where I work. Would you like to see?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11541 on: October 08, 2015, 08:33:27 AM »
*Alka smiled gently and kissed Clare's cheek* Alka: I'm sure I'll be fine Clare. *Alka kept his arm on her shoulder*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11542 on: October 08, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
Clare nodded gently, but she still felt a bit nervous, her abdomen tense from an uneasy feeling inside her. "... Let's just get there first," she said quietly to Alka, stepping gently into the elevator.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11543 on: October 08, 2015, 08:47:23 AM »
*Alka follows, still smiling* Alka: Just relax dear... I really should be dead by now, what with the bleeding, my body nearly turning to a skeleton with skin, and the bullets. I've made it this far. I doubt what comes next will do too much. After all, I'm a believer of karma, and I can't remember anything genuinely wrong I've done very recently. *As they stood in the elevator, Alka put his other arm around Clare and hugged her*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11544 on: October 08, 2015, 08:52:38 AM »
Clare grinned and gently hugged Alka back, her ears still lowered but her stomach less tense. "If you say so," she said, gently rubbing his upper back.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11545 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »
*As the doors opened, Alka withdrew his paw from behind his back and waited for Clare to make for an exit first*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11546 on: October 08, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »
The wolf slowly stopped hugging Alka and disembarked from the elevator. "Alka, did I do alright in there?" she asked, standing to the side as she waited for him to come out. "I mean, I wasn't exactly dressed in a formal manner or anything... you know. Unless nurses here wear crop tops and men's jean shorts with light jackets."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11547 on: October 08, 2015, 09:11:02 AM »
Alka: Alright is how I would describe it. Especially since you're new to the whole operating thing. You did well for listening to the doctor and following orders, so that's a plus, but usually the nurses are also the ones who prep the patient, prep the tools, and get everything into position. And... yeah, we usually where much more sanitary clothing. A scrub suit, as they call it. *Alka followed after Clare*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11548 on: October 08, 2015, 09:21:02 AM »
Clare blushed gently and grinned. "Okay... I'll bring some scrubs next time," she said. "And I'll wash up when we get back..." The wolf looked down at herself. "... Did I get any blood on me?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11549 on: October 08, 2015, 09:27:52 AM »
*Alka looked down* Alka: Nope. It all got onto the apron it seems. Also, you'll have to borrow one from the medical rooms. They keep them bacteria free the best way possible. But, it's surprisingly easy to avoid infection if you just know what you're doing.

Reference of Alka