The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237361 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11430 on: October 06, 2015, 03:52:50 AM »
Clare gently draped Alka's good arm over her shoulders, folding up the wheelchair and rolling it beside her. "Glad to hear it," she said, smiling widely. "It means you're getting better."

Cassy blushed and fluttered her wings. "Well... it would be easier to kiss that way," she said, giggling mischievously.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11431 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:07 AM »
-Setcho

yes you're right about that

*He said wrapping his arms round her neck*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11432 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:57 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: I guess it does *Alka began taking steps towards the exit*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11433 on: October 06, 2015, 04:06:59 AM »
Cassy, in turn, wrapped her arms around Setcho's waist, looking into his eyes. "Ready?" she asked, smiling gently.

Clare walked along beside Alka, matching his pace and making sure he maintained his footing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11434 on: October 06, 2015, 04:08:17 AM »
-Setcho

always

*holding on tight, looking back into her eyes*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11435 on: October 06, 2015, 04:10:45 AM »
*They got to the exit of the building to find the door was open* Alka: Alphie probably locked it from the outside. Smart guy, he is.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11436 on: October 06, 2015, 04:22:38 AM »
Looking up to the sky, Cassy took a running start, then took off, soaring into the clouds with gleeful laughter.

Clare nodded, helping Alka through the door. "Yeah," she said. "Very nice and helpful too." The wolf glanced over at Alka. "Do you want to get something to eat?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11437 on: October 06, 2015, 04:24:23 AM »
-Setcho

*clung on to cassy, as the air blew through his mane*

woah hehe

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11438 on: October 06, 2015, 04:28:33 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: I'd rather get this whole ordeal over and done with first... *Alka smiled softly and shut the door behind them, locking it. He began walking down the corridor to the elevators*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11439 on: October 06, 2015, 04:31:14 AM »
Cassy pulled Setcho close to her, swooping through the clouds with ease and excitement.

Clare nodded, wheeling the chair along beside her. "Alright... but remember to keep your strength up," the wolf said, pausing for a moment to fix her shirt.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11440 on: October 06, 2015, 04:32:49 AM »
*Alka nodded* Alka: Of course. *Alka paused when Clare did, waiting for her to finish up*

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11441 on: October 06, 2015, 04:33:21 AM »
-Setcho

*rested his head on her shoulder and purred happily*

-Vulki

*was sat on the chairs near the elevator reading a book, unaware of anyone near her*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11442 on: October 06, 2015, 04:50:08 AM »
Cassy smiled and calmly stroked Setcho's mane, feeling content.

Within seconds, Clare had finished straightening her clothes and was beside Alka, wheelchair in hand. "So... Back to the Apartments, then?" she asked, grinning widely.

(Sadly, I must depart. I have class tomorrow. Sleep well, everybody! ^w^)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11443 on: October 06, 2015, 04:52:30 AM »
((I've only just recently woken up xP But you sleep well too Cif!))

*Alka nodded and continued walking* Alka: Yeah... Can't think of anywhere else to go, unless you have a better plan

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11444 on: October 06, 2015, 04:53:49 AM »
(goodnight)

-Setcho

*hugged her close, the sense of flying made him very happy*