The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237146 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11235 on: September 30, 2015, 04:50:06 AM »
-setcho

hey there, you sleep well?

*Stroking her cheek with his paw*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11236 on: September 30, 2015, 04:52:25 AM »
Alphie: Sucking out the blood... would be difficult considering how it's dry now. Plus, you'd have to have an incredibly strong stomach to do that. Magic...? Depends on the spell. Can't say I know of one that works, but if it can treat demonic wounds on non-demons, go ahead. *He yanks out another bullet* You doing ok Clare? It's fine if you need to take a break or something
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11237 on: September 30, 2015, 04:57:22 AM »
Alphie: Sucking out the blood... would be difficult considering how it's dry now. Plus, you'd have to have an incredibly strong stomach to do that. Magic...? Depends on the spell. Can't say I know of one that works, but if it can treat demonic wounds on non-demons, go ahead. *He yanks out another bullet* You doing ok Clare? It's fine if you need to take a break or something

Cassy nuzzled Setcho's hand gently, hugging his arm. "Mmm... yes," she said. 'Very well. How about you?"

"I'll... I'll manage," she said, smiling nervously as she continued to clean the blood. "Um... when you say strong stomach, do you mean the organ or...?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11238 on: September 30, 2015, 04:58:25 AM »
-Setcho

i didnt really sleep much, i er....have been thinking about something.....

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11239 on: September 30, 2015, 05:01:36 AM »
Cassy sat up, smoothing out her belly fur. "Well, come have a seat," she said,  smiling a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11240 on: September 30, 2015, 05:03:45 AM »
-Setcho

*sat down and cuddled up to her, about to whisper in her ear*

(I'll pm you the next bit)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11241 on: September 30, 2015, 05:04:40 AM »
(Okay then. ^w^)

Clare waited for Alphie's reply.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11242 on: September 30, 2015, 05:09:01 AM »
Alphie: I mean, you're quite literally drinking two different types of blood. You'd have to not only have a literal strong stomach which was capable of going through with the implications of that, but you'd have to do it without puking it back into him *Alphie yanked out the last two bullets on his legs*

Alka: Would not recommend it Clare...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11243 on: September 30, 2015, 05:14:57 AM »
Clare carefully cleaned the two remaining bullet holes of blood, listening to the advice. "I see," she said. "What if it was puked elsewhere?"

Cassy raised her eyebrows and blushed darkly, looking down at her slender waist. "Y... You do?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11244 on: September 30, 2015, 05:18:38 AM »
-Setcho

*nervously nodded, almost shaking a little*

Yeah....I do...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11245 on: September 30, 2015, 05:23:02 AM »
Cassy twiddled her thumbs nervously. "... We'll really have to commit to our relationship first," she said. "In that really official way. But after..." The crat grinned and leaned back, making a heart using both hands around her navel.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11246 on: September 30, 2015, 05:25:39 AM »
*Alphie shrugged* Alphie: Angel blood is weird, it does weird things to different liquids. Because it's dried onto the bullets, we won't see it do anything to the water, but I can't predict what would happen to hydrochloric acid, or vommit, if it was ingested. Anyway, now for the one in the arm. We'll have to sit Alka up for this one... *Alphie gently pulls Alka up so he's sitting upwards*

Alka: Ugh... This sounds terrible...

Alphie: Just a little longer my friend. Clare, I need you to keep him facing upwards.

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11247 on: September 30, 2015, 05:26:37 AM »
-Setcho

*his face lit up with a smile and reached out to hug her tight*

I'm so happy...

*kissing her deeply*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11248 on: September 30, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »
Cassy smiled and kissed Setcho back, her heart racing happily as her wings cemented her excited emotions. "I wouldn't have said yes to anyone else," she whispered, stroking the back of the lion's head.

Clare nodded. "Who knows... the stuff might burn a hole in me if I tried," she said with a grin. "Alka wouldn't want that, for sure..." Smiling, she kissed Alka awkwardly with her mask still on, holding him up gently. "Like this?"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:44:41 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11249 on: September 30, 2015, 05:39:06 AM »
-Setcho

I love you so much, why don't we go back inside and talk about it some more?

*picking her up with ease*