The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236829 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11220 on: September 29, 2015, 05:46:00 PM »
Xander, Addison and Vincent were all in the living room, just sorta hanging out, not doing much.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11221 on: September 30, 2015, 03:59:26 AM »
Alphie: Wpuldnt that be counter intuitive though? He was in a demonic state, so wouldn't that heal him or something...? Anyway, let's get the bullets out of you.

*Alka relaxed into the bed*

*Alphie took a small fluff ball and dipped in the betadine before rubbing the outsides of the wounds with it, turning his fur brown/orange* Alphie: Alright... Let's hope this doesn't kill us all *Alphie took a pair of pliers and began reaching in to get the bullet*

"... They may have been holy," Clare said, pretending to think again as she focused at keeping the blood from flowing.

Cassy was asleep in a chair, stretched out over both arms. Her torso rose and fell with her soft breathing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11222 on: September 30, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »
-setcho

*smiled at her, watching her sleep. He was feeling particularly happy*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11223 on: September 30, 2015, 04:06:18 AM »
*Alphie grabbed onto the bullet and attempted to pull on it* Alphie: Darn... Thing's wedged in tight... *Alphie began jerking on the bullet, and as expected, blood came out. Not too much... yet. After a few minutes of pulling, the bullet came clean out, and Alka winced slightly, feeling the some of the pain through Clare's spell. More blood came with the bullet and Alphie deposited it in the cup with water in it* I'll leave the bullets for you to analyse. But, I just want you to know, Alka may need some... special treatment if he wants those wounds to heal. *Alphie cleaning his pliers with another cup filled with water in it for a second before moving on to the next bullet hole*

Alka: Heh... God damn...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11224 on: September 30, 2015, 04:12:56 AM »
*Alphie grabbed onto the bullet and attempted to pull on it* Alphie: Darn... Thing's wedged in tight... *Alphie began jerking on the bullet, and as expected, blood came out. Not too much... yet. After a few minutes of pulling, the bullet came clean out, and Alka winced slightly, feeling the some of the pain through Clare's spell. More blood came with the bullet and Alphie deposited it in the cup with water in it* I'll leave the bullets for you to analyse. But, I just want you to know, Alka may need some... special treatment if he wants those wounds to heal. *Alphie cleaning his pliers with another cup filled with water in it for a second before moving on to the next bullet hole*

Alka: Heh... God damn...

"Language!" Clare said, cleaning up the blood as best she could and looking a little nonplussed. Clearly, she did not like the use of the GD word. "He's right, though... whatever happened to you-" she glanced at Alka knowingly "-the shooter knew what they were doing." She really wished that she knew if Alphie knew about supernatural stuff. However, nothing could be done about that, so she sighed and turned to Alphie once she had gotten the blood flow under control. "You mentioned special treatment?" she asked, waiting for Alphie to pull out the next bullet.

As Setcho watched her, one of Cassy's ears twitched.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11225 on: September 30, 2015, 04:14:51 AM »
-Setcho

*left her sleeping, he didnt feel like waking her when she looked so peaceful*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11226 on: September 30, 2015, 04:20:17 AM »
The crat stretched a little in her sleep; she was looking a lot healthier, and had gained a small amount of muscle from having to strengthen her inner abdominal wall. She'd also grown up a little.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11227 on: September 30, 2015, 04:23:26 AM »
-setcho

*stretched, accidentally bumping into the wall. He quickly looked over at cassy to see if he woke her*

damn it...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11228 on: September 30, 2015, 04:23:43 AM »
Alka: Right, right... Sorry...

*Alphie nodded and proceeded to reach in for the next bullet* Alphie: Naturally, when you're this guy's friend, you pick up a thing or two about supernatural stuff. When I say- *He yanks the bullet out, causing more bleeding*... special treatment, I mean he's going to need to... what's the word...? *Alphie deposits the bullet in the water and cleans his pliers a little*... If I remember correctly, he'll need some... holy water. Holy water, that's it. Since he's no longer in some form of "demon," holy things shouldn't hurt him any longer. Just apply some of that stuff with the usual healing, and it should patch it right up. Of course, if that doesn't work, you make sure to come straight back to me... This could be a bit more serious than I think it is... *Alphie moves onto the next bullet hole*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11229 on: September 30, 2015, 04:34:51 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow, continuing to treat the bleeding. "So... holy stuff would work on him?" she asked, thinking for a second.

Cassy was still asleep, sort of. She had rolled onto her belly, her wings fluttering cutely.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11230 on: September 30, 2015, 04:39:33 AM »
-Setcho

*he smiled, he had something on his mind and he was itching to tell cassy, but he left her for another few minutes*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11231 on: September 30, 2015, 04:39:50 AM »
*Alphie coughed once into his mask* Alphie: 'Would' isn't the word I'd use... I'd say... 'should' *Alphie yanks another bullet out, and Alka grunts*

Alka: What're the chances it makes it worse...? argh...

Alphie: Not sure... To be honest, I've never practised this stuff myself, just read up about it. Not many super-natural beings come to my hospital with bullet wounds created by... *Alphie inspects the wound some more*... I presume angel blood. Only thing you could dip an average bullet in that Alka wouldn't be able to regenerate from in that form... *Alphie deposits another bullet and cleans his pliers yet again* Once again, make sure to come back to me. Worst comes to worst... *Alphie gulps a little, and moves onto the next wounds, hoping they both understand what he's implying*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11232 on: September 30, 2015, 04:45:09 AM »
Clare suddenly felt a little sick, tensing her stomach hugely as she kept maintaining the blood. "I.... I see," she said. "What if someone sucked the blood out or used magic on him?"

After a few minutes, Cassy began to make small, cute cat noises, indicating that she was waking up.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11233 on: September 30, 2015, 04:46:14 AM »
-Setcho

*giggles and gently tickled her chin, smiling down at her*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11234 on: September 30, 2015, 04:48:13 AM »
Cassy twitched her nose and purred, giggling and nuzzling Setcho's hand as she slowly woke up. "Mmm... good morning," she said, smiling at the lion with half-closed eyes.