The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237549 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11175 on: September 28, 2015, 02:04:16 AM »
Alka: Old partner of mine. Back when I wasn't able to start up my own business, I worked in the psychiatric ward of a few hospitals, in order to begin earning a living. Me and Dr. Masquerade got along well, but I had to move out of this area in order to set up my own clinic.

*The receptionist put down the phone* Redeptionist: So, how's business going Alka?

Alka: Very good, Miranda. *Alka grinned*

Miranda: I was thinking you might've forgotten me~

Alka: You know me. I don't forget things easily

Miranda: Alright. Alphie will be up in a second. He's just got one more piece of paperwork to do, and he'll be up. I'd ask you to take a seat, but you've beaten me to it

*Alka chuckled* Alka: Yeah, well, may as well go over to the seating area so Clare over here can take a seat.

Miranda: Alright Alka. It was nice talking~ *She picks up the ringing phone* Hello, this is Fur General, Miranda speaking~
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11176 on: September 28, 2015, 02:51:25 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow, gave Miranda a nod, and wheeled Alka over to the seating area, finding a place where they could sit beside each other. "Well... I didn't know I had competition," she whispered jokingly, grinning at Alka.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11177 on: September 28, 2015, 03:39:23 AM »
*Alka shook his head* Alka: While Miranda is good for certain things, *Alka gives Clare a wink* she's not my type of gal. And in case you were wondering, she had been the receptionist here for a while. Should make nearly 8 years on the job now. We had our good times, but a lot of good things come to an end. *Alka sighed, memories going through his head. He had a dumb grin on his face*

*A doctor came out through an elevator, wearing a fancy suit. Seems to be the general uniform of the hospital* Alphie: Alka, it's been ages!

*Alka looked towards Alphie and smiled* Alka: Indeed it has, Alphie.

*Alphie walked over to the two* Alphie: And who is this~? New gal?

Alka: Well, Clare can introduce herself. *Alka looked up at Clare, smiling*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11178 on: September 28, 2015, 04:09:16 AM »
Clare stood up and calmly offered Alphie a hand. "Clare Susannah Arrow," she said. "Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Masquerade. Alka's said good things about you."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11179 on: September 28, 2015, 04:21:45 AM »
*Alphie shook Clare's hand* Alphie: Please, call me Alphie. Did he mention that I'm a player? *Alphie gave Clare a wink, joking around*

*Alka rolled his eyes* Alka: I would've, but I've only seen you land one girl.

*Alphie chuckled* Alphie: Only one you've seen. Anyway, what can I do you for?

Alka: I'm a lucky wolf Alphie. I've got a lot of bullets in my leg, and I need you to take them out. No arteries or veins punctured. I've also got one in my arm. It kind of hurts to move or put pressure on the muscles

Alphie: Right. I'll need to take a proper look first. You can use the bed in my office, for convinience. You know how the woman are about non-emergency patients.

Alka: All to well... Care to lead the way?

*Alphie began walking to the elevator*

*Alka looked up at Clare* Alka: Dont mind him hun. Just our way of joking about.

((Just so you know, Alphie basically looks like Alka normally would, minus the scar. He's also slightly shorter))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11180 on: September 28, 2015, 04:38:27 AM »
Clare grinned and kissed Alka's ear. "Even if I did mind, he wouldn't have a shot," she whispered, giggling a little as she wheeled Alka towards the elevator.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11181 on: September 28, 2015, 04:48:14 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: That's reassuring~

*Alphie pressed a button on the elevator and it opened up. He stepped aside to let the two inside* Alphie: Ladies, and disabled gentle-wolves, first. *Alphie chuckled a little bit*

Alka: Ey, give me a break, will yah?

Alphie: What? Can't stand a bit of humour?

*Both of them broke out into a bit of laughter*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11182 on: September 28, 2015, 04:53:06 AM »
Clare grinned and just watched the pair interact, carefully backing into the elevator while pulling Alka in with her.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:07:34 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11183 on: September 28, 2015, 05:06:36 AM »
*Alphie walked in and pressed the number '7'*

Alka: Ahh, you're a bastard Alphie

Alphie: And you're an asshole

*The elevator doors close and they begin going up*

Alphie: So, was that you on the news?

Alka: Yeah... Some demon thing possessed me

Alphie: Thought so. It's not everyday you lose your cool and go on a rampage like that.

Alka: If it was... We'd both be dead by now.

Alphie: Explains the bullets. And the grey fur?

Alka: Side effects of being like that for too long. Same goes for being a bit on the bony side.

Alphie: Ahh, sucks to see you like this. I'll get the bullets out of you in no time, pal

Alka: Thanks Alphie. Guess that makes us even, Ey?

Alphie: True.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11184 on: September 28, 2015, 05:08:33 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow. "You've operated on him before, Alka?" she asked, scratching her midriff a little.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11185 on: September 28, 2015, 05:26:30 AM »
*Alphie and Alka looked at each other, and Aka then looked to Clare*

Alka: Well... Not exactly

Alphie: I ran into some trouble once. Serious head-injury. Couldn't form synapses anymore. Alka fixed me up, and gave me a boost even

Alka: You could call it operating, but I didn't open his head up to do it.

Alphie: I'm grateful for him doing so. Wouldn't have been able to become a surgeon if he didn't.

Alka: Awww, that's sweet.

Alphie: And this is why I call you and asshole

*They both laughed again. The elevator doors opened up*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11186 on: September 28, 2015, 05:30:03 AM »
Clare chuckled. "Well, it's good to see that your friendship has remained strong," she said, gently pushing Alka's chair out of the elevator. "Which way now?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11187 on: September 28, 2015, 05:34:55 AM »
*Alphie exited after them and took a right turn down a hallway* Alphie: This way. *The hallway was filled with a few fairly large office rooms. Mini clinics, each with a different doctors name*

Alka: We're partners. Went to the same university, did the medicine courses together, and we both ended up getting our masters.

Alphie: Amen to that, brother.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11188 on: September 28, 2015, 05:41:16 AM »
*Alphie exited after them and took a right turn down a hallway* Alphie: This way. *The hallway was filled with a few fairly large office rooms. Mini clinics, each with a different doctors name*

Alka: We're partners. Went to the same university, did the medicine courses together, and we both ended up getting our masters.

Alphie: Amen to that, brother.

Clare nodded. "You both sort of look alike, as well," she said.

(I'm going to head off for now. Sleep well, Alka and Setcho and Zarco and Talia and everyone! Goodnight!)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:50:43 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11189 on: September 28, 2015, 05:59:00 AM »
((Night Cif!))

Alka: Probably a coincidence.

Alphie: Probably

Alka: Meh. I did psychology first. Alphie wanted to do medical sciences, but that's bland and boring.

Alphie: Didn't pay well either.

*Alphie approaches a glass door and unlocks it, opens it and steps aside*

Reference of Alka