The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237200 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11145 on: September 26, 2015, 03:40:41 PM »
*Alka lay back into his seat and smiled* Alka: Yes. Yes it is... All it would take is... One touch... And one minute. Then, you'd have as much driving expereince as I do. But, as you'd expect, I'm not much in a condition to use my powers...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11146 on: September 26, 2015, 04:34:08 PM »
*Alka lay back into his seat and smiled* Alka: Yes. Yes it is... All it would take is... One touch... And one minute. Then, you'd have as much driving expereince as I do. But, as you'd expect, I'm not much in a condition to use my powers...

Parking the car, Clare turned it off and unbuckled her seatbelt, then kissed Alka's cheek. "You're still as charming as ever, though," she said, wagging her tail and grinning. "Come on... Let's get those bullets out of you."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #11147 on: September 26, 2015, 05:06:41 PM »
I wonder if I should order takeout for everyone, Ill think about it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:09:10 PM by Hydragon »
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11148 on: September 26, 2015, 11:08:44 PM »
-setcho

*got up and stretched, purring loudly*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11149 on: September 26, 2015, 11:45:36 PM »
Cassy was asleep beside Setcho, purring softly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11150 on: September 27, 2015, 02:02:14 AM »
*Alka scoffed a little* Alka: Charming? Me? Nah, you've got the wrong wolf Clare. *Alka chuckled after making the comment* Anyway, yeah. Let's. *He smiled at Clare and kissed her cheek back*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11151 on: September 27, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Blushing gently, Clare got out of the car and opened Alka's door, then got his wheelchair from the trunk. "You're a little heavier than the last time I lifted you," she said as she helped Alka into the chair. "That's a good sign, right?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11152 on: September 27, 2015, 11:50:47 AM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: Just means I'm putting on fat. I need to get back on my feet soon, otherwise I might end up bein too heavy for even you to lift, tough girl~ *Alka laughed a bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11153 on: September 27, 2015, 12:02:59 PM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: Just means I'm putting on fat. I need to get back on my feet soon, otherwise I might end up bein too heavy for even you to lift, tough girl~ *Alka laughed a bit*

Clare chuckled and slipped the keys into her pocket after locking the door. "Well, it's a good thing we're taking care of your bullet wounds now, then, isn't it?" she said, wheeling Alka into the hospital. "If it's any consolation, you don't look fat."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11154 on: September 27, 2015, 12:23:41 PM »
*Alka scoffed* Alka: Awww, sweetie. No need to be nice just for me~ *Alka laughed a little bit more. He was supposing let cheery, despite everything that's happened* Well, I'm looking forward to getting the bullets out of me.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11155 on: September 27, 2015, 05:03:40 PM »
Clare smiled widely, hoping that the laughter was a sign that Alka was starting to lighten up a little. He had seemed rather gloomy lately. "Alright, then... Where should we go for that?" she asked, unfamiliar with the sections of a hospital.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #11156 on: September 27, 2015, 07:23:02 PM »
Crest- *sits outside fiddling with his guns*

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
« Reply #11157 on: September 27, 2015, 07:48:22 PM »
Hydragon walks outside with his head lowered."I wonder if anyone actualy likes me here ?" :? he sees crest."he looks important I'd better not distract him with a conversation". He just gazes at the moon.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #11158 on: September 27, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »
Crest- *fires a bullet by accident*
Akamu- what the hell are you doing!
Crest- I don't know? *he shouts*

(FYI Akamu is a demon in crest only he can here)

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
« Reply #11159 on: September 27, 2015, 07:59:16 PM »
Hydragon puts his wings up to protect him."What was that?!"He sees crest yelling."Why is he yelling?" He lowers his wings and just stares at crest for a few moments then he gazes at the moon again.