The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237154 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9810 on: September 13, 2015, 05:25:32 PM »
Geoff had fallen asleep. His spine was out of line and most of his ribs were either broken or fractured from the crushing, made worse by being thrown about, and his right arm was snapped back too far when yanked from Alka's neck.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9811 on: September 13, 2015, 05:31:11 PM »
Cassy blushed darkly, hugging him back. "The operation was a success, though," she said, wriggling her nose and kissing his. "Why were you worried."

Before he could grit his teeth, Daisy quickly took off her plain black t-shirt, folded part of it up, and put it in Angder's mouth so he could bite down on it. Underneath, she was wearing a plain, light grey tank top that left her abdomen exposed. The glow from her gem was bright, but as soon as Angder was braced, Daisy made a couple of hand motions, cleared her mind of everything but the task at hand, focused her magic around her hands, and quickly brought them down upon Angder, sheathed in pink magic. As soon as her hands made contact, the light from her gem grew almost blindingly bright and Daisy herself almost appeared to become a star for a moment. Energy lanced through Angder's body, reforming the destroyed portions of his spine and rewiring his neurons through it so that he could walk again while also mending his broken arm and the worst injuries he had suffered. It felt, to Angder, as though flame was running through his veins and his bones, running across his skin, penetrating his very soul.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9812 on: September 13, 2015, 05:36:23 PM »
Or at least thats what Daisy hoped would happen. His spine was to far gone even for Disies magic. the rest of his body healed OK, but his s[ine was gone evidently too much of it was destroyed to be repaied.

Angder grunts from the pain, but then spits out the shirt. "I feel... OK. I actually feel OK." He tries to move his arms, and finds that they are fine. he puts a paw on Kye's paw. "Thank you Kye. and thank you Daisy..."

Post Merge: September 13, 2015, 05:36:40 PM
((I have food, back in 20 mins))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #9813 on: September 13, 2015, 05:37:17 PM »
"Well it's good your getting better." Arcizo said while turning on the PlayStation and TV. "Either of you want to play?" he asked.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9814 on: September 13, 2015, 06:00:55 PM »
Or at least thats what Daisy hoped would happen. His spine was to far gone even for Disies magic. the rest of his body healed OK, but his s[ine was gone evidently too much of it was destroyed to be repaied.

Angder grunts from the pain, but then spits out the shirt. "I feel... OK. I actually feel OK." He tries to move his arms, and finds that they are fine. he puts a paw on Kye's paw. "Thank you Kye. and thank you Daisy..."

Post Merge: September 13, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

((I have food, back in 20 mins))
Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "Well... what games do they even have here?" she asked.

Daisy stopped, the glow fading as she fell onto her back, breathing hard. Slight wisps of steam came from her mouth and nose. She was tired, but because her magic didn't work on Angder's spine, she had received it back and was a lot less tired than she could have been. However, she felt as though she failed, since she couldn't restore Angder's spine. Regardless, the celestial wolf slowly reached out and touched Angder's other paw. She was very warm, as though she really had been the center of a star, and her gem was pulsing rapidly. "A... Anytime," she managed, still very tired. "Damn, that took a lot out of me..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9815 on: September 13, 2015, 06:10:54 PM »
"And now to wait for the ambulance I guess..."

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9816 on: September 13, 2015, 06:15:26 PM »
Arcizo starts to look through the games. "We haaave... Portal 2, Need for Speed, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Little big planet and Motorstorm. What do you think?".

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #9817 on: September 13, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »
Xander and Addison were sitting in the tree house, Addison with his legs dangling over the edge whilst Xander was stood up, looking out at the town in the distance. He sighed. "Well, seems a bit quiet here today."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9818 on: September 13, 2015, 06:21:15 PM »
-setcho

battlefield sounds fun, can you pass me a controller please

-kye

*rested her head on angders chest, whimpering quietly*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9819 on: September 13, 2015, 06:28:33 PM »
Angder hugs Kye.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9820 on: September 13, 2015, 06:28:58 PM »
"Sure" Arcizo opens the Battlefield case, grabs the disk, and puts it in the PlayStation. He then passes a controller to the lion. "Cassy, do you want to play? Also I never got your name Mr. lion." He said in an attempt to be funny.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9821 on: September 13, 2015, 06:29:23 PM »
Geoff was whimpering in his sleep.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9822 on: September 13, 2015, 06:31:23 PM »
-setcho

oh im setcho, arcizo right?

-kye

*wiped her eyes, sniffing*

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9823 on: September 13, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »
"Yeah, how did you know?" He asked.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9824 on: September 13, 2015, 06:40:28 PM »
Cassy shrugged. "I'm not sure, I've never played Battlefield," she said. "Um... I think I'll just watch you play first, Setcho." The crat hugged Setcho tightly and smiled. "You're clearly pretty experienced."

Daisy slowly managed to sit up, holding her belly a little. She looked over at Angder and Kye, then sighed, painfully took her flip phone out of her pocket dimension, and called 911/999. "Hello? There's been a..." Daisy looked around. "...Someone's hurt. Look for the big destroyed city block. Thank you." With that, she closed her phone and slipped it into her pocket, not wanting to risk using her pocket dimension until she recovered from the major healing she had done on Angder. "They're coming, guys," she said, carefully moving over beside them while clutching her belly with one hand.