The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236860 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9210 on: September 11, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Angder blinks, as Geoff moves away. "Are you OK?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9211 on: September 11, 2015, 05:46:49 PM »
*Alka lowered his paw onto her back and scratched it gently* Alka: I'm going to go back to bed now... Night Clare~ *Alka kissed her lips gently before slowly falling asleep*

((Off to bed for the night. Nini guys~))

Clare smiled and gently kissed Alka's cheek, running her hands through his hair. "I'll stay with you for a while," she said, whispering softly. "or maybe until you wake..." (Goodnight, Alka! ^w^)

Cassy jumped a little, then recognized Setcho's scent, smiled, and turned her head to look at him. "Hey, Setcho," she said, grinning widely.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9212 on: September 11, 2015, 05:47:05 PM »
Geoff shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9213 on: September 11, 2015, 05:48:28 PM »
-setcho

*picked her up almost to hug her tightly*

-kye

*continued looking for angder*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9214 on: September 11, 2015, 05:49:33 PM »
Angder smiles. "People who are OK usually don't bunch up in the corner like... I dunno a turtle or something. Whats bothering you?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9215 on: September 11, 2015, 05:55:50 PM »
-setcho

*picked her up almost to hug her tightly*

-kye

*continued looking for angder*

Cassy squealed in surprise and started laughing, hugging Setcho back as her feet dangled slightly above the floor. "Did you miss me?" she asked, kissing his nose.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9216 on: September 11, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
-setcho

*kissed her, closing his eyes purring softly*

does that answer it?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9217 on: September 11, 2015, 06:05:01 PM »
Cassy purred and returned the kiss, looking into Setcho's eyes. "Entirely," she said, giving him a shy smile. "I think I should start doing those transversive abdominus exercises soon like the doctor recommended... My belly doesn't really hurt anymore." The crat looked down at herself. "What do you think?"

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #9218 on: September 11, 2015, 06:05:41 PM »
Arcizo was just sat on the couch thinking. He started to space out.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9219 on: September 11, 2015, 06:07:14 PM »
Geoff blinked. "Uh..."
In truth, he moved away not because he was sad, but because he was hungry. But Angder's smile and voice did pick up his mood a bit.
He shrugged again with a slight awkward smile. "... Reasons?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9220 on: September 11, 2015, 06:07:49 PM »
-setcho

good idea, did you want to go to the training arena?

*as he kept carrying her to the door way*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9221 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »
Cassy grinned widely. "Definitely," she said, looking down at her bandaged midriff. "... When we get there, we should probably see how things look with my injury first..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9222 on: September 11, 2015, 06:22:50 PM »
-setcho

thats fine

*as he nuzzled her, feeling extremely happy*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9223 on: September 11, 2015, 06:24:51 PM »
"Right..." Angder shakes his head bemused, he wondered what was going in in Geoff's head. "I should get some dinner, its getting late"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9224 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:58 PM »
-setcho

thats fine

*as he nuzzled her, feeling extremely happy*

The crat smiled and nuzzled Setcho back, stroking his mane. "Maybe you could work on your belly, too," she said, grinning.