The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236984 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9180 on: September 11, 2015, 03:56:22 PM »
Geoff leaned forward as he sat on the couch, softly thumping the stick against his forehead.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9181 on: September 11, 2015, 03:57:39 PM »
Zarco - sure thing!
Lets go, don't be afraid to ask for help at any stage of the journey!
I'd rather you admit that you need help than have you pass out half way up.. I doubt it will happen, but you never know

*Zarco started walking up the path*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9182 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:19 PM »
*Alka was a bit hesitant in answering that question, and his ears leant forward* Alka: Y... Yes... Only in extreme cases though... *Alka turns over and looks Clare in the eyes*

*Gaia followed suit, happily*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9183 on: September 11, 2015, 04:02:50 PM »
Zarco - mind the step here, this one is a bit wobbly
*Zarco jumped past the rock and waited for Gaia*
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9184 on: September 11, 2015, 04:03:45 PM »
*Alka was a bit hesitant in answering that question, and his ears leant forward* Alka: Y... Yes... Only in extreme cases though... *Alka turns over and looks Clare in the eyes*

*Gaia followed suit, happily*

Clare met Alka's gaze, lowering her ears a bit. "... Have you ever gone that far?"

(... Evna, is Geoff in the living room or whatever? o-o)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9185 on: September 11, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »
((Yes.))

Geoff frowned. He wanted to hang out with Angder, and sitting around waiting for him was just draining his mood.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9186 on: September 11, 2015, 04:08:17 PM »
*Alka lowered his ears further, and disconnected his gaze* Alka:... I have gotten close once before... but never to the extent in which I did end up dying...

*Gaia jumped up to reach Zarco, slipping and falling forward into him* Woah! Oh, hey~!
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9187 on: September 11, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »
Zarco - *caught Gaia and steadied her*
Hey.. be careful!

Are you alright..?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9188 on: September 11, 2015, 04:14:09 PM »
*Gaia steadied and stood upright* Gaia: Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that. Shall we continue?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9189 on: September 11, 2015, 04:18:40 PM »
*Alka lowered his ears further, and disconnected his gaze* Alka:... I have gotten close once before... but never to the extent in which I did end up dying...

*Gaia jumped up to reach Zarco, slipping and falling forward into him* Woah! Oh, hey~!

Clare mentally scolded herself and hugged Alka close, kissing him. "... I hope that extent is never reached," she said, closing her eyes and resting her head against his shoulder.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9190 on: September 11, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »
*Alka hugged Clare back, returning the kiss too* Alka: I'll make sure it isn't... *Alka lay a paw on the back of Clare's head gently scratched the area*

Reference of Alka

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #9191 on: September 11, 2015, 04:25:54 PM »
Arcizo was still in his room, led on his bed and staring at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do. He finally decided to walk downstairs and into the living room, he wanted to do something with someone to cheer himself up.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9192 on: September 11, 2015, 04:26:24 PM »
Zarco - yeah.. ill point hazards out before we get to them.. Just try to stay safe
*walked alongside Gaia*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9193 on: September 11, 2015, 04:27:51 PM »
*Alka hugged Clare back, returning the kiss too* Alka: I'll make sure it isn't... *Alka lay a paw on the back of Clare's head gently scratched the area*

Clare's ears perked up as Alka scratched the back of her head, accompanied by a loud murring noise as the wolf relaxed, her eyes falling to half-mast. "Th-thank youuuu," she said, smiling widely and nuzzling Alka's hand. She kept her arms wrapped around his waist.

Looking to her left, Cassy was surprised to see Geoff sitting beside her. "Oh... hey Geoff," she said, flicking the tip of her tail. "What are you doing here?" (Most of her lower waist under her belly button is bandaged.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9194 on: September 11, 2015, 04:31:38 PM »
*Gaia stayed close to Zarco* O, K!

*Alka kissed Clare's nose as he continued to scratch the back of her head* Alka: No problem... my love....~

Reference of Alka