The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237105 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9165 on: September 11, 2015, 03:29:58 PM »
Clare walked into Alka's room and sat down beside him on the bed, gently stroking his hair with a melancholy expression on her face. "Oh, Alka," she said, murmuring softly and wondering if there was anything she could do to help him.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9166 on: September 11, 2015, 03:31:21 PM »
*Gaia smiled* Gaia: A-Alright. Thanks for taking me Zarco~

*Alka murres softly feeling the hand through his hair*
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:33:23 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9167 on: September 11, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »
Zarco - no problem, I thought it'd be nice to spend some time with you
Before we arrive at the mountain.. there are 3 paths to get to the top
Easy,medium,and hard..
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9168 on: September 11, 2015, 03:34:41 PM »
Clare smiled softly and continued the motion, removing her t-shirt and settling down behind him on the bed.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9169 on: September 11, 2015, 03:35:17 PM »
So Zarco and Gaia were off doing a thing. Geoff wanted to join, but, of course, outdoors... And they were a couple, right? It seemed so. They needed their own time. Relationship stuff. He understood.

"Angder," he muttered to himself. "Angderrr...!"

Wait. Maybe he was out with Kye. Most likely. Damn. Setcho and Cassy are probably together as well. He wasn't sure who Alka was with, but he most likely had someone.
Geoff was all by his lonesome. He didn't mind not being in a relationship, but when everyone's busy being lovebirds, he had no one to share his good mood with. He always happens to be in a boring or blue mood whenever he has the chance to hang out.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:37:53 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9170 on: September 11, 2015, 03:36:32 PM »
*Gaia thought for a second, catching on that he was asking what path she wanted to take* Gaia: Medium please~

*Alka stirred a tiny bit, and slowly eased his eyes opened* Alka: Hey...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9171 on: September 11, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »
Zarco - okay, sounds good!
You can always change your mind when we get there.. not far to go now
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9172 on: September 11, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
*Gaia thought for a second, catching on that he was asking what path she wanted to take* Gaia: Medium please~

*Alka stirred a tiny bit, and slowly eased his eyes opened* Alka: Hey...

(Well, Daisy's always around doing random stuff, and while she's in a relationship, they're on different planes, so you could go find her and Alexander,  if you'd like to.)

Clare grinned and snuggled Alka from behind, pressing herself to his back. "Hey," she said, continuing to stroke his hair.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9173 on: September 11, 2015, 03:41:36 PM »
((I'm aware. It's all In-character stuff. :3 ))

Geoff sat on a couch in the living room and sighed.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9174 on: September 11, 2015, 03:42:34 PM »
*Alka caught on about his hair* Alka: Sorry if that's worrying you... The effects aren't permanent though.

*Gaia nodded* Gaia: Don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll be fine~!

Reference of Alka

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9175 on: September 11, 2015, 03:44:10 PM »
(They're, uh... They're a day in the past. Part of why I'm trying to get this scene moving, we need to hit a point where we can jump forward to present!)

A few moments passed in relative silence. Seemingly, his explanation had been enough after all. "Right then...", Alex considers aloud, starting to slowly pad around, eyes glancing around the building. "I'll... Keep your advice in mind. Certainly a far cry from the simple living I was anticipating, though... I suppose I should consider heading down into town to go grocery shopping or something before I go unpack proper. See you around, I guess?"
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #9176 on: September 11, 2015, 03:46:27 PM »
Angder was currently going for a run. He was once again feeling very good, and was enjoying the extra exercise. He should return to the apartments within a couple of hours.

((Setcho, its up to you if Kye is with Angder or not))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #9177 on: September 11, 2015, 03:51:07 PM »
Zarco - *they arrived at the base of the mountain*

*Zarco pointed at what looked like a trail of large rocks*
That one is the hard path

*pointed at a steep ish path leading up the mountain with quite a few stairs*
There's the medium path

*pointed towards a light gradient path with a few stairs*
And there's the easy path

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9178 on: September 11, 2015, 03:53:29 PM »
*Gaia stuck beside Zarco* Gaia: The hard one looks exciting... But I'll just stick to the medium one for now, if you don't mind~

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9179 on: September 11, 2015, 03:54:55 PM »
*Alka caught on about his hair* Alka: Sorry if that's worrying you... The effects aren't permanent though.

*Gaia nodded* Gaia: Don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll be fine~!

Daisy smiled and nodded. "See you around, er... Alexander," she said, guessing at what his name was as she walked back to the complex.

A DAY LATER....

Daisy was wandering around the bottom floor, seeing if anyone was there.

Clare nodded, running her fingers through her hair. "I understand what you meant last night a bit better now," she said. "... Can using your powers kill you?"

Cassy stirred and looked around for Setcho. Her bandages were down a bit, showing part of her faded new scar.