The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237133 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9045 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:21 AM »
Zarco - *woke up and walked downstairs to the indoor garden*
*he sat down next to the pond*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9046 on: September 11, 2015, 06:22:33 AM »
Clare nodded slowly. "Well... something like that," she said. "In my case, I'm part angel and part demon.... and part normal of course." Focusing for a second, Clare's eyes glowed purple and she was suddenly holding a longsword. "This is my blade... Ever since it got attuned to me, I can call it whenever I need to. Also, I have a pocket dimension, I can swim underwater, and I don't get scars. Things just grow back to normal." She grimaced. "It's a bit weird sometimes, but you get used to it." The wolf was laid out all the way, the scar on her upper belly clearly visible.

Daisy took the time to tuck her shirt in and do some exercises as well. "Are you prepared?" she asked after a while.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9047 on: September 11, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
*Alka looked at the scar* Alka: Alright. That's cool and all but... You don't... get scars...? Then, explain that one.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9048 on: September 11, 2015, 06:35:57 AM »
A few moments later, Daisy gets her reply as Alex hunches down a bit, ready to move. "As much as I'm going to be."
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9049 on: September 11, 2015, 06:38:27 AM »
Clare looked down at herself. "Oh, that... Remember when I said that I was attuned to the blade first before I got all these powers? Well, I was in a fight, we managed to switch swords, and..." The wolf set the longsword down and made a stabbing motion towards herself. "I passed out for a moment after that... it's not exactly pleasant to get two to three feet of steel rammed through your gut. However, while that would normally have killed someone, it actually activated my powers." Putting her sword back in her pocket dimension, Clare traced her scar with one finger. "This one never heals... but I'm used to it." She chuckled. "Something I never really got used to was the bodysuit I had to wear at one of my old jobs...  I might show you it someday."

Daisy nodded, then nods. "Let's begin," she said, and a few seconds later, she threw a left hook at Alexander.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9050 on: September 11, 2015, 06:41:19 AM »
*Alka grinned at Clare* Alka: Always had a feeling that there was something... other-worldly about you. Can't say I'm any more 'normal' than that though. Well, besides having "two to three feet of steel" rammed through my gut and surviving. But, I can do other cool things...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #9051 on: September 11, 2015, 06:42:34 AM »
Zarco - *stood up and walked out of the apartments*
*he walked over towards the mountain*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9052 on: September 11, 2015, 06:44:11 AM »
This time, it was the buck's turn to drop into defense, weaving away from the blow. For the moment, he gives no offensive back, simply observing, trying to get a bead on her, focusing on survival, so to speak.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9053 on: September 11, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »
*Alka grinned at Clare* Alka: Always had a feeling that there was something... other-worldly about you. Can't say I'm any more 'normal' than that though. Well, besides having "two to three feet of steel" rammed through my gut and surviving. But, I can do other cool things...

Clare held her stomach a little, her hand clenching herself around where she'd been stabbed. "I wouldn't suggest trying it either way," she said. "It hurts like a... Well, like a me."  Grinning, the wolf wagged her tail. "What kind of cool things?"

Daisy, on the other hand, was trying to see what Alexander could do, preferably without revealing too much about herself... hence the tucked in shirt. She just hoped he didn't try to punch her in the gut.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9054 on: September 11, 2015, 06:53:48 AM »
*Alka thought for a second* Alka: A bunch of stuff. Nothing, that doesn't have requirements, and doesn't come at some cost of myself though. It's mostly just energy, but once I run out of that... it starts to consume... other things. None of those powers I would have without being of holy decent myself. *Alka smiles at Clare*

Reference of Alka

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9055 on: September 11, 2015, 06:57:04 AM »
For a time, the stalemate just carries on. Slowly, Alex starts to weave in more offense, throwing a jab or an elbow here or there... But while he seems to have faith in his body to carry him away from his opponent's blows, he was far more unsure of how far he could go toward hurting her. As he shifts under a particular blow, his motion carries him around her, an elbow jabbing out toward her back along the way...
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9056 on: September 11, 2015, 06:59:28 AM »
Geoff left his apartment, holding his tree branch cane, and stepped to the elevator. His vision barely changed at all. It was slightly less dim, but colors still looked as strange, dull, and gloomy as yesterday.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9057 on: September 11, 2015, 07:02:06 AM »
Daisy grunted in surprise and rolled with the blow, looking back at Alexander for a moment. "Nice one," she said with a grin. "Now... let's keep going." With that, she was back on her feet.

Clare smiled and stroked Alka's cheek. "Holy descent?" she asked, looking kind of happy. "You mean...?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9058 on: September 11, 2015, 07:04:24 AM »
*Alka returned the smile* Alka: It's a bit complicated. My real mom, had an affair with god. I guess she might've not known he was god, but whatever. I was born, and my real dad, the one who just recently passed away, took care of me. He was a single father for the most part. But yes, I am also a "son of god." Don't consider myself to be much of one though

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9059 on: September 11, 2015, 07:07:55 AM »
*Alka returned the smile* Alka: It's a bit complicated. My real mom, had an affair with god. I guess she might've not known he was god, but whatever. I was born, and my real dad, the one who just recently passed away, took care of me. He was a single father for the most part. But yes, I am also a "son of god." Don't consider myself to be much of one though

Clare's smile widened as she leaned in close. "You are one to me," she said, wrapping her arms around Alka and kissing him deeply on the lips. A light blush lightened on her face. "Did you want to know what the rest of that dream was?"