The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237162 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8415 on: September 07, 2015, 11:16:18 PM »
Angder picks up Kye. "I hope she is OK... I think I am going to turn in for the night as well, busy day tomorrow I reckon."

Angder carries Kye to her room, and puts her in her bed... he then closes her curtains, and smiling softly, he heads to his own room to sleep.

((Night all. got to go sleeps :3 ))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #8416 on: September 07, 2015, 11:17:25 PM »
((i sleeps too))

-kye

*purrs louder, curling up fast asleep*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #8417 on: September 07, 2015, 11:27:33 PM »
((... Ima let this one slide, for the sake of not having to retcon all the previous events, but if Alka is asleep, the door to his room is locked, and the only other person in possession of a key is Clare. Sorry if I hadn't stated this earlier))

*Alka wakes up stretching*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8418 on: September 07, 2015, 11:35:09 PM »
(Or just have Daisy use her portal to get in and unlock the door. Goodnight, guys!)

Daisy sighed, shrugged, and began preparing the cookies anyway, feeling sad.

Clare, unconsciously sensing that Alka was awake, woke up as well, turning over and kissing his side. "How did you sleep?" she asked, smiling widely.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #8419 on: September 07, 2015, 11:51:29 PM »
*Alka stretched his back a bit, and a loud crack was heard* Alka: Ahh, jeez. These bones are getting older faster than I am. But, to answer your question, like a rock. Anyway... What's with all the books?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8420 on: September 07, 2015, 11:58:45 PM »
*Alka stretched his back a bit, and a loud crack was heard* Alka: Ahh, jeez. These bones are getting older faster than I am. But, to answer your question, like a rock. Anyway... What's with all the books?

Clare gently sat up and scootched closer to Alka's head, then kissed his nose. "Well, while you were sleeping, some of the other members of the apartment were looking for information that Zarco left behind. They dropped those books off here a few hours ago, and I read through them." Grinning, the wolf got up and walked over to the table, then picked up the blue gem. "As it turns out, these gems? They're Zarco."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8421 on: September 08, 2015, 12:02:17 AM »
*Alka smirked* Alka: As anticipated I guess. As for the other one, I still believe that is someone else. But how about we focus on getting the guy out of his crystal. Have you found anything new? *Alka gently kisses Clare's nose back*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8422 on: September 08, 2015, 12:07:10 AM »
*Alka smirked* Alka: As anticipated I guess. As for the other one, I still believe that is someone else. But how about we focus on getting the guy out of his crystal. Have you found anything new? *Alka gently kisses Clare's nose back*

Clare smirked and set Zarco down, then walked over to the table, deciding that she could do this in a cut-off tank top and that there was no need to put her t-shirt on immediately. "Well, while I was reading, I discovered that, with a certain mixture of energies, it's possible to create a specific sort of pure energy," she said, turning to the page she had bookmarked. "Once we have this energy, it can be attached to the soul gems and then, somehow, the person inside can use it to come back to life again."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8423 on: September 08, 2015, 12:09:47 AM »
*Alka nodded and sat up* Alka: Alright... Do we know what energies make pure energy? I'm gonna take a guess and say mana is one of them. *Alka stood up and walked over to the pile of books on the floor*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8424 on: September 08, 2015, 12:18:27 AM »
Clare nodded. "Clearly... It could be a mixture of mana energies, dark energies, and celestial energies," she said. "Maybe some physical energies too. Oh... and love, of course." She smiled at him. "This book might list a few of them, but you're the doctor here... However, if love is involved, I could help you with that."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8425 on: September 08, 2015, 12:22:28 AM »
*Alka chuckled and smiled at Clare* Alka: Don't know who else would/could. Anyway... *Alka rubbed a paw over his face* I'm not sure how many energies we'll have readily available. And they need to be compressed under a large amount of pressure too. So, we may as well try mana, celestial energy and love. Seems like that's the only way to go so far... Unless you happen to know of anyone who can supply us with dark energy

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8426 on: September 08, 2015, 12:32:48 AM »
Clare thought for a moment. "Well, in theory, a demon or someone who harbors one could provide the dark energy." She glanced over at Alka. "Darkness keeps light from becoming darkness. It's a bit of a subtle energy, sometimes." The wolf sighed. "I... Alka, you know about me, right?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8427 on: September 08, 2015, 02:13:32 AM »
*Alka tilts his head* Alka: What about you?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8428 on: September 08, 2015, 03:09:32 AM »
*Alka tilts his head* Alka: What about you?

Clare blushed gently, not realizing that she had said that aloud. However, she decided to stick with it, standing up and walking over to Alka. "Remember how I could breathe underwater the other day?" she said. "I can do that because my parents...." The wolf sighed and looked to the side, rubbing a small scar on her upper belly. "Well.. they weren't... um.... entirely mortal."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #8429 on: September 08, 2015, 05:56:21 AM »
((
Clare nodded. "Clearly... It could be a mixture of mana energies, dark energies, and celestial energies," she said. "Maybe some physical energies too. Oh... and love, of course." She smiled at him. "This book might list a few of them, but you're the doctor here... However, if love is involved, I could help you with that."
So, we may as well try mana, celestial energy and love.

))

Geoff woke up and stepped into his kitchen to cook an omelette and brew some coffee, meanwhile ignoring his slight bit of anxiousness. Zarco just might be brought back to life. He wanted to be there to see it, if it happens.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:00:57 AM by Evnamishko »