The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237109 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8325 on: September 07, 2015, 06:41:17 PM »
Daisy stood up, letting go of Kye/Daisy's shirt. "... What hurts a lot?" she said. "Also, could I please come?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #8326 on: September 07, 2015, 06:43:40 PM »
Crest: your an odd highyena *he say blasting some earth at the chimney to scare ama*
Akamu: hi kettle its pot
Crest: screw you

Amabutho: who are you talking too?

Crest: never mind.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #8327 on: September 07, 2015, 06:45:15 PM »
-kye

*turned back to her self and walked towards the door gesturing for daisy to follow*

when i use other peoples magic and stuff, it can really hurt me

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #8328 on: September 07, 2015, 06:47:17 PM »
Geoff silently followed Angder down to the basement.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #8329 on: September 07, 2015, 06:49:30 PM »
Amabutho: your weird *he walks back downstairs*

Akamu: great you scared him away
Crest: shut up! *he shouts at the top of his voice*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8330 on: September 07, 2015, 06:49:41 PM »
Angder is digging into a room full of paperwork. Looking for the records of who is officially staying here, he is also looking for a will or similar, and anyything about who rightfully owns the house now... Angder sighs, finding nothing of intrest, he goes onto his phone to orginize a funeral, and to sort out the fact that Zarc is not yet legally dead.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #8331 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:29 PM »
*There was a locked door which was unlabelled in the basement*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #8332 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:59 PM »
Perhaps it was time to tell Angder about the gemstones, since he had left before noticing. Geoff took a breath.
"Z-Zar... some gems spawned, wh-where Zarco died," he said. "They might be--one has his soul, w-we think..."
He felt Angder probably thought he was talking nonsense.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8333 on: September 07, 2015, 06:58:32 PM »
-kye

*turned back to her self and walked towards the door gesturing for daisy to follow*

when i use other peoples magic and stuff, it can really hurt me

Daisy nodded, following close behind Daisy. "I see," she said, nodding once. "Well, that's still really cool... I can only turn into a feral form of myself, and, as you saw yesterday..." The celestial wolf blushed. "Sometimes, my clothes don't come with me."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8334 on: September 07, 2015, 07:00:14 PM »
Angder blinks "Why... WHY THE HELL DI~ nevermind, where are they?" Angder asks, desperate.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8335 on: September 07, 2015, 07:02:03 PM »
Clare was in the library, looking up soul enchantments on gems while Alka was resting. She had the blue gem with her.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #8336 on: September 07, 2015, 07:03:13 PM »
*There weren't any books on soul gem enchantments in the library, they had been taken out*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8337 on: September 07, 2015, 07:05:19 PM »
*There weren't any books on soul gem enchantments in the library, they had been taken out*

Clare growled in exasperation and used a few choice mechanic power words. "Who the hell would take them all out?!" she muttered to herself. Sighing, the wolf decided to check the places that Zarco normally hung out, taking the blue gem with her.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #8338 on: September 07, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »
-kye

*walked down down stairs to the entrance of the cellar, and shuddered*

okay lets go

*stepping down a step*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8339 on: September 07, 2015, 07:05:36 PM »
"Alka has them," Geoff replied, looking down at the floor.