The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237481 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #8115 on: September 06, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
Daisy nodded. "I see," she said, lying down beside Kye. "How about you?"

Cassy remained asleep for the time being.

Clare sat down at the table with the gem and looked at it for a moment, unsure what purpose it served. Shrugging, she gently reached out and touched it with one finger.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #8116 on: September 06, 2015, 07:07:09 PM »
-kye

*tuned to face daisy*

its been hard.

-setcho

*made cassy a drink and placed it beside her*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #8117 on: September 06, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »
*the gemstone glowed ever so slightly brighter, but other than that nothing happened*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8118 on: September 06, 2015, 07:11:40 PM »
Angder emerges from the woods, he slumps next to the treehouse. It was currently not occupied since Kro had left again. Angder sighs, and climbs into it. "losing so many people..." He looks at the musty interior, and starts to try to clean the place. Most of Kro's belongings were gone, so only the furniture and shell remained. Angder takes the time to clear the place up so it looked fairly pleasant... It seems to cheer him up a bit.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8119 on: September 06, 2015, 07:13:07 PM »
-kye

*tuned to face daisy*

its been hard.

-setcho

*made cassy a drink and placed it beside her*

The crat slowly began to stir from sleep.

Daisy blinked, then nodded pensively. "Well... death happens a lot," she said. "There's not much that can be done about that." The celestial wolf sighed and rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. "I suppose this isn't affecting me as much since I see death all the time." (It was very hard not to get inappropriate with what Kye said. X3 )

Clare cocked an eyebrow and scratched the back of her head. "Hrrmm..." Picking up the gem, the wolf left Alka's apartment and headed to the library to see if she could find out any information about the gem or others like it.

(Why are you so sure that Wayward isn't returning?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8120 on: September 06, 2015, 07:15:21 PM »
-kye

*budged up to her*

me and zarco well....lets just day we went through some stuff.....

-setcho

*sat on the side of the bed yawing quietly*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:17:45 PM by Setcho »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #8121 on: September 06, 2015, 07:16:50 PM »
((He said so in his post, and if not then well... no reason not to keep things pleasant in his house))
((I will point out though that we have removed him from the list of people running the thread, the chances are he is not coming back))

Angder steps back to observe the room, then jumps on the bed. Satisfied it was now a comfortable room.

Angder climbs off the bed feeling cheerful again. He heads out, and looks over at the treehouse.

He might borrow it sometime actually. He could see the uses of a second bedroom for him.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8122 on: September 06, 2015, 07:18:49 PM »
Cassy stretched gently, letting out a small yawn of her own, and opened her eyes halfway. "hhmmmrr... Good morning," she said, glancing over at Setcho.

Daisy's cheeks flushed slightly from how close she was to Kye. "Stuff?" she asked, hardly able to say more.

Clare walked into the library and looked for the magic section.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8123 on: September 06, 2015, 07:20:53 PM »
-setcho

oh hello cassy, how are you feeling today?

-kye

*nodded*

things were great i was really happy, then he....lost his memory
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:24:52 PM by Setcho »

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #8124 on: September 06, 2015, 07:26:21 PM »
Arcizo soon got bored of the Discovery Channel and decides to go to the library in search of a good book to read.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8125 on: September 06, 2015, 07:31:41 PM »
-setcho

oh hello cassy, how are you feeling today?

-kye

*nodded*

things were great i was really happy, then he....lost his memory

Cassy smiled and put one hand on her stomach. "A lot better," she said, flicking the tip of her tail.

"He lost his memory...?" Daisy repeated, cocking her head. "But... Couldn't he be reminded that you were his girlfriend?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8126 on: September 06, 2015, 07:34:50 PM »
-kye

*buried her head into her pillow*

no...

-setcho

do you feel you can make it downstairs?

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #8127 on: September 06, 2015, 08:08:32 PM »
Xander glanced at Addison as he went to sit down, Addison was glaring up at him in a very 'we still didn't get to talk properly' kind of way. Xander sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Come on then." He left the living room and walked out to the front, near the tree house. Addison followed suit, both of them unaware of Angder's presence in the tree house.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8128 on: September 06, 2015, 08:10:13 PM »
Cassy shrugged. "I can try," she said, grinning. "Do you know where my tank top went?"

Clare was in the library, looking through the books on magic.

Daisy lowered her ears and gently hugged Kye, stroking the lioness' head. "I'm sorry," she said, looking down and to the side.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8129 on: September 06, 2015, 08:12:32 PM »
-kye

*blushed lightly*

thank you