The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237568 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #7995 on: September 06, 2015, 12:20:01 AM »
-kye

*returns to daisy still crying slightly*

-setcho

*caught cassy just in time*

woah steady there, well done though

Cassy chuckled and hugged Setcho. "Thanks," she said, looking into his eyes. "Should I try again?"

Daisy looked up as Kye walked in. "Why... What happened?" the celestial wolf asked, standing up.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #7996 on: September 06, 2015, 12:22:49 AM »
-kye

z-z-zarco died

*sobbing into her paws*

-setcho

*kissed her proudly*

you're doing really well, if you feel you can do it go ahead

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #7997 on: September 06, 2015, 12:31:23 AM »
-kye

z-z-zarco died

*sobbing into her paws*

-setcho

*kissed her proudly*

you're doing really well, if you feel you can do it go ahead

Nodding, Cassy kissed Setcho back for a few moments, then carefully took a few steps backward before walking forward to Setcho again, not stumbling this time.
Daisy blinked, not quite believing Kye at first. "... Zarco?" she said, staring at Kye in slight shock.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7998 on: September 06, 2015, 12:34:53 AM »
-kye

yeah, the elevator fell on him

*curling up on her bed*

-setcho

*clapped*

there you go!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7999 on: September 06, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »
Daisy lowered her ears and walked over to Kye's bed, sitting down beside her. "Why was he in the elevator shaft?"

Cassy grinned and kissed Setcho. "I did it!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #8000 on: September 06, 2015, 12:42:57 AM »
*Alka woke up, checking to see if Clare was still there. He felt a lurching in his stomach, like something ELSE bad happened*

((Tbh Cif, I don't mind them spending lots of time together, as long as Alka can get some him time, I'll be happy))

*Gaia also woke up, completely oblivious to what just happened*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8001 on: September 06, 2015, 12:43:20 AM »
-kye

i think....he tried to fix it

*hugging a pillow*

-setcho

yeah you did!

*picking her up and kissing her back*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8002 on: September 06, 2015, 12:59:30 AM »
*Alka woke up, checking to see if Clare was still there. He felt a lurching in his stomach, like something ELSE bad happened*

((Tbh Cif, I don't mind them spending lots of time together, as long as Alka can get some him time, I'll be happy))

*Gaia also woke up, completely oblivious to what just happened*

Clare was lying beside Alka; she, too, was awake, and had felt whatever-it-was as well. "Alka, did you just get a bad feeling?"

Daisy lowered her head, looking sad. "Damn... What about his body?"

Cassy giggled and hugged Setcho tight. "It's thanks to you, you know," she said, purring happily.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8003 on: September 06, 2015, 01:01:05 AM »
-setcho

i cant walk for you

*he smirked , as he laid down on the bed with her*

-kye

i didnt see his body.....

*sitting next to daisy*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #8004 on: September 06, 2015, 01:02:30 AM »
*Alka sat up, looking straight at the wall in front of them* Alka: This feeling... it's... all too familiar... It's just like when I just... knew dad was dead... Ugh... D-Did you hear the crashing noise earlier? *Alka looks to Clare, his eyes half closed*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8005 on: September 06, 2015, 01:24:46 AM »
*Alka sat up, looking straight at the wall in front of them* Alka: This feeling... it's... all too familiar... It's just like when I just... knew dad was dead... Ugh... D-Did you hear the crashing noise earlier? *Alka looks to Clare, his eyes half closed*

Cassy looked into Setcho's eyes, stroking his side. "Maybe... but you did save my life," she said, licking his nose gently and giving him a small smile.

Daisy shrugged. "Well... maybe he's still alive then."

Clare tried to think if she had, her mind still a tiny bit foggy from just waking up. "I... I think I may have heard something just before that bad feeling woke me up," she said, scratching her midriff. "I have a bad feeling about this, Alka..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8006 on: September 06, 2015, 01:27:14 AM »
-setcho

*looked back deeply into hers*

I couldn't let you die now....I don't know what I'd do.....

-kye

Everyone seemed pretty certain he was

*leaning on her shoulder *

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8007 on: September 06, 2015, 01:32:46 AM »
*Alka hugged Clare tight* Alka: Look, let's just put that aside for now, and just be happy together. I'm sure everything is alright... *It was very obvious that Alka wasn't sure at all*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8008 on: September 06, 2015, 02:02:28 AM »
-setcho

*looked back deeply into hers*

I couldn't let you die now....I don't know what I'd do.....

-kye

Everyone seemed pretty certain he was

*leaning on her shoulder *

(I am very, very tired. This may or may not be my last post of the evening.)

Cassy blushed gently and kissed Setcho, a happy smile coming to her face.

Daisy smiled. "Well, knowing what a  powerful magician or whatever that Zarco is, he's probably not dead," she said, patting Kye's back.

Clare smiled sadly and gave Alka a hug. "Yeah... it should be fine," she said, not sounding too ure of herself either.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8009 on: September 06, 2015, 02:10:07 AM »
(Nini Cif)
*Alka gently rubbed her back and kissed her cheek*

Reference of Alka