The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237229 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #5970 on: August 20, 2015, 06:37:48 PM »
"Ciara's been captured," Geoff replied to Angder. The two continued to run out of the complex.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #5971 on: August 20, 2015, 06:38:40 PM »
"Wait what?" Angder runs after them. "Who? by who?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5972 on: August 20, 2015, 06:42:20 PM »
Daisy smiled and quickly clambered up the ladder,  hoisting herself through the hatch. "This is neat already," she said, standing and brushing herself off. The celestial wolf glanced down at her shoes. "Wait, was I supposed to take those off fi..." Glancing out the window, Daisy saw Angder, Geoff, and a salamander running out of the apartment complex. "..Where are they going in such a hurry?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #5973 on: August 20, 2015, 06:42:54 PM »
They continued to run out of the property.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #5974 on: August 20, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »
"I don't know..."
Wayward opened the doors to the balcony, and opened the shutters on the other windows. The room was nicely furnished, with a TV, sofa, armchairs, and a guitar stand, guitar, and amp in the corner. Wayward then went through the door to the bedroom, opened those windows, and came back to the main room.
"Probably something personal... Im gonna keep out of it"
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #5975 on: August 20, 2015, 06:46:29 PM »
Angder follows, matching their pace. he did not have time to get his supplies...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5976 on: August 20, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »
Daisy watched the others leaving for a second, then quickly touched two fingers to her stomach and focused, using a small portal to listen in as a pink glow shone from under her shirt. Satisfied that she had heard everything she needed to, the celestial wolf opened her eyes and dropped her hand, the glow fading. "... It might be for the best," she said finally, looking around the treehouse. "Though, on the off chance it's something dangerous, why isn't Angder bringing any weapons?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5977 on: August 20, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
"Maybe not enough time... And what was that... portal-y thing you did? It looked... pretty damn impressive, actually."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5978 on: August 20, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »
"Maybe not enough time... And what was that... portal-y thing you did? It looked... pretty damn impressive, actually."

Daisy blushed a little and looked at Wayward. "Oh... It's part of the magic I know," she said. "I can open a portal to anywhere within 100 feet of me and see what's going on. If I want to, I can even go there." The celestial wolf rubbed the back of her head, a slight pink glow still coming from under her shirt.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5979 on: August 20, 2015, 06:56:51 PM »
"Whoa... Thats amazing!"
Wayward took his hood back, showing his face. However, he now had a large scar over his left eye, and his hair was cut short at the back.
"What else can you do?"
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5980 on: August 20, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
Daisy thought for a second. "Well, the magic does allow for some latent healing ability of minor bumps and bruises," she said. "I can breathe and see underwater... I can fly, as you could probably tell..." The celestial wolf spread her wings. "I can do this..." Daisy wrapped her tail around herself for a minute, seeming to shrink a little. A little while after, she unwrapped her tail to reveal that she had become a feral form of herself. Having done that, she turned around and, wrapping her tail around herself again, changed back, still fully clothed. "That was actually how I came to the house, originally," she said, fixing her clothes with her back to Wayward. Her tail was pierced with a few silver hoops. "I also have a personal pocket dimension where I store things like weapons,  extra clothes, and other odds and ends." With a quick flourish, Daisy produced a pen out of thin air, then made it disappear, then made a curved sword appear out of thin air before making that disappear too, all of this followed by occasional flashes of pink light. "Finally, in battle circumstances, I can activate an aura that increases my physical attributes. However, I've got to be careful with that one." Daisy shivered and touched her abdomen a little.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5981 on: August 20, 2015, 07:11:39 PM »
"That sounds really cool! A personal pocket dimension could be so useful sometimes. And the healing... And all of it really."
Wayward walked over to the balcony, and leaned on the railing.
"I wish I could use that kind of magic."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5982 on: August 20, 2015, 07:14:58 PM »
Daisy padded over and leaned on the railing next to Wayward. "Well, do you know other sorts of magic?" she said, resting her hip against the railing and crossing her arms over her small chest.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5983 on: August 20, 2015, 07:16:49 PM »
"Urh... I can't do traditional magic due to my... ailment... I'm kinda... A demon..."
Wayward looked down akwardly.
"I can do stuff with smoke..."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5984 on: August 20, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »
Daisy raised her eyebrows in surprise. "I... I see," she said. "A demon, huh?"