The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237669 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #5790 on: August 17, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »
Clare chuckled. "True," she said, looking around Alka's kitchen. "Speaking of which, how do you like yours?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #5791 on: August 17, 2015, 03:02:43 PM »
*Alka kitchen was fully stocked, with kitchen utensils galore. The fridge and pantry were also fully stocked with everything one could need to cook. There was a very large array of spices on a rack, next to the cupboards.* Alka: 1 and a half minutes in the toaster please. Plain bread thanks. *Alka walks over to the fridge and gets out some tomatoes, sausages, eggs, bacon and some mushrooms* How would you like your eggs?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5792 on: August 17, 2015, 03:17:48 PM »
*Alka kitchen was fully stocked, with kitchen utensils galore. The fridge and pantry were also fully stocked with everything one could need to cook. There was a very large array of spices on a rack, next to the cupboards.* Alka: 1 and a half minutes in the toaster please. Plain bread thanks. *Alka walks over to the fridge and gets out some tomatoes, sausages, eggs, bacon and some mushrooms* How would you like your eggs?

Clare found the bread and pulled a couple of slices out. "... Scrambled, please," she said. "Um... Do you have any raw spinach or wild edible plants?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #5793 on: August 17, 2015, 03:20:06 PM »
*Alka oiled up a pan and put on the stove* Alka: Raw spinach, I have. Thankfully, some is fresh and there in the fridge. Some of the other stuff you may have to dig through the freezer for though. *Alka then cracks an egg into a bowl and begins whisking it*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5794 on: August 17, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »
*Alka oiled up a pan and put on the stove* Alka: Raw spinach, I have. Thankfully, some is fresh and there in the fridge. Some of the other stuff you may have to dig through the freezer for though. *Alka then cracks an egg into a bowl and begins whisking it*

Clare nodded and began to toast the bread. "Alright... Would you be okay with it if I put some spinach in the egg?" she said, walking over to the refrigerator after washing her hands.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5795 on: August 17, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »
*Alka smiles* Alka: No problem at all. Did you want it prepared a certain way? *Alka continues to whisk for a few seconds before pouring the egg onto the frying pan*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5796 on: August 17, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »
Clare got out a few leaves of spinach, then gently tore them up into little bits and dropped them in the pan as well. "Besides the scrambled bit?" she said, looking over at the toaster as the toast popped. "Not that I know of... What do you like on your toast?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5797 on: August 17, 2015, 03:41:50 PM »
*Alka continues smiling as he cooks the her eggs* Alka: Nothing thanks. I have my bread plain when I eat it with other stuff *Alka turns the heat up to medium* Did you not want of these in with your eggs? *Alka begins cutting up the bacon, sausages and mushrooms*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5798 on: August 17, 2015, 03:46:05 PM »
Clare shrugged. "Well, I've never tried it before," she said, putting the toast on a plate and adding a couple more slices of bread to the toaster. "I'm open to new experiences, though."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5799 on: August 17, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »
*Alka chuckles* It's a bit of a mouthfull, but it's delicious~ *Alka throws the sausages onto the same pan. He mixes the cut up bacon and mushroom amongst the scrambled eggs. He cooks the tomatoes whole on the side of the pan* This'll be your batch just so you know

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5800 on: August 17, 2015, 03:59:29 PM »
*Alka chuckles* It's a bit of a mouthfull, but it's delicious~ *Alka throws the sausages onto the same pan. He mixes the cut up bacon and mushroom amongst the scrambled eggs. He cooks the tomatoes whole on the side of the pan* This'll be your batch just so you know

The wolf nodded, putting her bread in the toaster and setting it for a minute and a half as well. "What about you?" she said. "Shouldn't you make it for yourself at the same time or first or... something?" She cocked her head.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5801 on: August 17, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
*Alka snorted a bit* Alka: It's usually common courtesy to serve others first, and then yourself. As for me, I'll probably go a bit simpler. Just make myself some scrambled eggs or something plain. *Alka loaded the contents of the pan onto a dish and pushed it towards Clare, before cracking two eggs into the same bowl and whisking again*

((I'm heading off to bed. Might be able to get in a few hours of RP in the mornings. Night Cif, and it's great to have you back~))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:13:13 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5802 on: August 17, 2015, 04:21:45 PM »
(Okay... Goodnight Alka, and thank you. It's good to be back. ^w^)

Clare got her toast out of the toaster, picked up a fork, and sat down at the nearby counter. "Thank you, Alka," she said, nodding to him as she put some of the scrambled eggs between the two pieces of toast. Having done that, the wolf tried some of the scrambled eggs. "Hmm... Not bad," she said, swallowing what she had in her mouth and flashing Alka a smile.

Daisy looked through the cupboards. "What to have for breakfast...?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5803 on: August 18, 2015, 07:23:51 AM »
*Alka chuckled and rolled his eyes* Alka: I get a lot of "not bad"s. A lot more "not bad"s than "hey, this actually tastes great Alka. Gee you're a master chef~" *Alka laughed a bit after saying that and slid her over a salt and pepper shaker, before pouring his set of eggs into the still hot pan*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5804 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »
Clare smirked at Alka. "Well, you are," she said, eating some more of her breakfast. "Sorry if that wasn't clear..." The wolf stretched a little, her arms over her head. "Did you have any plans for the day?"

Cassy slept beside Setcho, purring softly.