The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236809 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #5670 on: July 31, 2015, 10:12:42 PM »
Cassy smiled gently and picked up the instruction manual from inside the tent's carrying case. "Maybe this could help...?"

(Heads up, I may not be on for a long while after today.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #5671 on: July 31, 2015, 10:28:39 PM »
-setcho

yeah maybe heh

*starting to put poles together*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5672 on: July 31, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »
-setcho

yeah maybe heh

*starting to put poles together*

Cassy chuckled and helped Setcho out, handing him poles as he put them together. "Did you do much camping before you and Kye came to the apartments?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5673 on: July 31, 2015, 10:40:27 PM »
-setcho

we were out doors alot, but never actual camping

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5674 on: July 31, 2015, 11:04:30 PM »
-setcho

we were out doors alot, but never actual camping

"I see," Cassy said, beginning to thread the completed poles through the slots in the tent. "Did you use sleeping bags, or did you just sleep on the ground? Did you still do camping stuff?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5675 on: July 31, 2015, 11:10:02 PM »
-setcho

just a fire, and food thats about it

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5676 on: August 01, 2015, 12:10:13 AM »
-setcho

just a fire, and food thats about it

"Premade food, or did you hunt it yourself?" the crat said, continuing to thread the poles.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5677 on: August 01, 2015, 12:20:06 AM »
-setcho

hunt.....

*he said with an uneasy tone*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #5678 on: August 01, 2015, 02:38:32 AM »
*Alka hopped out of the shower and sighed happily, quickly getting dressed into his casual outfit* Alka: I'm done if you want to start making breakfast~

*Gaia decided she wanted to sleep some more*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5679 on: August 01, 2015, 03:21:39 AM »
*Alka hopped out of the shower and sighed happily, quickly getting dressed into his casual outfit* Alka: I'm done if you want to start making breakfast~

*Gaia decided she wanted to sleep some more*

Cassy blushed lightly and hugged Setcho. "If you'd rather not talk about it, I understand," she said. "Did you enjoy the hunting, or was it uneasy for you, or...?"

Clare grinned and walked over to the kitchen, also dressed casually. "Sure thing... What should we have?"

(Sadly, this will be my last post here for the next two weeks or so due to events beyond my control. I apologize in advance for my absence, and I will miss you all. Don't worry... I'll be back before you know it.  ^_^  Peace, for now.[size=78%])[/size]

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5680 on: August 01, 2015, 04:19:11 PM »
((You should probably have your characters leave the scene when you have a long absence instead of having others wait in stasis for two weeks, like what Angder did for his character. ))

Geoff lounged around in his apartment in boredom, and thought about various things.

I wonder why Angder acted so strange when I explained the mage hunters. Is there something he's hiding?

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #5681 on: August 04, 2015, 08:21:23 PM »
*Dubaku walks to the edge of the roof, holding a basketball, and looks down at the hoop at the left side edge of the pool* "Yo, you ready, man?!"

*Dubaku firmly grips he ball* Yea! Let's do this!

*his friend turns on the camera* "We're rollin'! Whenever you're ready!"

I'm Dubaku and this is High Dive Slam Dunk! *he backs up for a running start and takes a mighty leap off the roof* TWO CHAINZZ! *he plummets to the pool and slamdunks the ball through the hoop, upon impact with the water, he causes a large splash, he then comes up from the water* YEA! That kinda really hurt, but I'm okay!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5682 on: August 04, 2015, 08:52:24 PM »
For the past few days, Geoff continued to think about Angder. Something did seem off about his friend's behavior, even before mentioning the mage hunters. Such as that crate of things he refused to let anyone see. Of course, he understood the want for privacy, but perhaps the wolf really did have something to hide...

Geoff kept having the urge to sneak into Angder's apartment and investigate. He knew it was probably wrong to do, but he was awfully curious. What if Angder was secretly planning something harmful?

Finally, he decided it was worth it. He walked to Angder's apartment and stopped at the door when he remembered.

The cameras. God damn it.

He sighed and walked away from the door. He couldn't be allowed in unless he asked Zarco, but he was sure he would disapprove of that. He had to figure out how to access the apartment without being caught.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:54:12 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #5683 on: August 04, 2015, 09:15:59 PM »
Angder sat several miles away. He was currently enjoying himself on a beach. He had hunted the demon down sooner than he expected, so it was time to take advantage of the next few days and actually have a real holiday. ^_^
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #5684 on: August 04, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »
Geoff walked outside and wandered around the complex. The property was quiet today, aside from Dubaku and his friend messing around at the pool.

He walked around to the other side of the building and found the window to Angder's apartment. He climbed up onto the balcony. There appeared to be no cameras on the outside, so hopefully this would work out.

Easier than he expected, luckily, because the door was left unlocked. Geoff walked inside and began searching the place.