The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236817 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #4275 on: July 17, 2015, 07:01:53 PM »
Vincent stumbled out of the kitchen, his shirt was drenched in apple juice which dripped onto the floor. He sighed and spoke to himself in a barely audible murmur. "I'm so done right now..."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4276 on: July 17, 2015, 07:04:49 PM »
Geoff sat on a bench in the garden, petting Trig.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4277 on: July 17, 2015, 07:10:52 PM »
Cassy stirred in her sleep, her cheeks turning bright red and her belly tensing a little as she woke up.  "I am now," she whispered to Setcho, stretching out and beginning to purr a little. "...You don't have to stop, though."

Clare smiled brightly. "Maybe there's some way for us to combine our rooms," she said. "Then we could really live together... Do you think that Zarco might know anything about that? It's his building, after all..."

Daisy blinked awake and stretched hugely, her towel falling to the floor as she extended her legs and arms. Standing up, the celestial wolf scratched her side, readjusted the waist of her swimsuit so that it was back around her lower ribcage, and then prepared to manipulate the air again, the glow appearing through her swimsuit bottoms as she did.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #4278 on: July 17, 2015, 07:12:00 PM »
Vincent stumbled out of the kitchen, his shirt was drenched in apple juice which dripped onto the floor. He sighed and spoke to himself in a barely audible murmur. "I'm so done right now..."

What in the world is going on in his life? Weeshi thought. He finished his breakfast and walked into the games room... he might have a try with his dancing.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4279 on: July 17, 2015, 07:13:31 PM »
-setcho

im sorry, i didnt mean to wake you

*kissing her on the cheek*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #4280 on: July 17, 2015, 07:15:08 PM »
Zarco - *Jumped down from the jet after welding some parts together and looked at it from a distance*
Its nearly done!
Maybe by tomorrow..
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #4281 on: July 17, 2015, 07:18:04 PM »
A pink flash of light appears in the windows of the jet.

Cassy smiled sleepily and licked Setcho's nose. "Don't be... You're quite gentle."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4282 on: July 17, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
-setcho

go back to sleep if you want, im not going anywhere

*squeezing gently*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #4283 on: July 17, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
Zarco - *Jumped at the sight of the flash*
Wh..What happened?!

*Quickly ran inside, not realising someone was inside*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4284 on: July 17, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: We can talk with him later. For the mean time, can I invite you to bed...~? *Alka places his paw on the big double, king sized bed they were sitting on*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4285 on: July 17, 2015, 07:34:41 PM »
Geoff lay on the garden bench and fell asleep. Trig hopped off him and began wandering the complex.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4286 on: July 17, 2015, 07:47:01 PM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: We can talk with him later. For the mean time, can I invite you to bed...~? *Alka places his paw on the big double, king sized bed they were sitting on*

Cassy chuckled softly and pulled Setcho close, kissing his nose. "Is it morning?" she said, grinning.

Clare grinned hugely. "I would be honored to accept your invitation," she said. "Would it be alright if I put my clothes back on first, though? Who knows what people would think if they saw us sleeping in a bed together while I was only in my bathing suit." The wolf chuckled, clearly joking around a little.

As Zarco climbed the ladder again, another pink flash came from inside the cinema, where Daisy was just pulling on a pair of high-waisted leggings with her back to the main hatch.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4287 on: July 17, 2015, 07:48:33 PM »
-setcho

it doesnt matter, if you want more sleep*

*his tail waving under the sheets*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4288 on: July 17, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »
Alka: Yeah, sure... Go ahead. I usually ermm... *he blushes a bit* wear only my underwear in my sleep.... but, I think I'll wear pants this time around... Feel free to get dressed while I erm... get dressed... *Alka gets up and goes to his closet, taking off his t-shirt to reveal and well toned Wolf. He grabs some pajama pants before heading to the bathroom to get dressed*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4289 on: July 17, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »
The little rabbit-squirrel creature hopped up the stairs and wandered about the hallway.

The laughter of a child could be heard right outside the room Setcho and Cassy were in.