The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236740 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #4245 on: July 17, 2015, 05:24:55 AM »
"Well you can talk to him now.She hands you her phone,"put it on video call."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4246 on: July 17, 2015, 05:28:46 AM »
"Well you can talk to him now.She hands you her phone,"put it on video call."

Daisy nodded and gently took the phone. "H... Hello?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #4247 on: July 17, 2015, 05:30:56 AM »
A yellow and white striped Pony has the pony the flips it over to a stand and theirs Jewpawno electric chained to a wall.."Daisy...is..is that you? :'(
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #4248 on: July 17, 2015, 05:38:01 AM »
A yellow and white striped Pony has the pony the flips it over to a stand and theirs Jewpawno electric chained to a wall.."Daisy...is..is that you? :'(

Daisy struggles to remember their relationship better. "Y.. Yes. It's me."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4249 on: July 17, 2015, 05:45:12 AM »
He looks at the ground for a moment and looks back up."Do you know how wonderful it is to hear your voice again?" :'(

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4250 on: July 17, 2015, 05:50:00 AM »
He looks at the ground for a moment and looks back up."Do you know how wonderful it is to hear your voice again?" :'(

Daisy smiled sadly. "If what Lulu told me is true, it must be... pretty wonderful..." As she spoke, the celestial wolf felt a similar feeling from hearing Jewpano's voice, as though everything in the world was right again. "Are you doing okay?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4251 on: July 17, 2015, 05:53:13 AM »
((be back later))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4252 on: July 17, 2015, 05:56:35 AM »
"Now I am...And Lulu...I'm dreadfully sorry..I didn't know what came over me...Please forgive me." Lulu looks at you then at the phone."It's fine.I do forgive you..I mean it makes since why you would be upset by my team." She backs away and then leaves you two be...Then Jewpawno speaks up.."I'm doing much better,just by hearing your voice...and I really wish I could come back to you.."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4253 on: July 17, 2015, 06:13:34 AM »
"Now I am...And Lulu...I'm dreadfully sorry..I didn't know what came over me...Please forgive me." Lulu looks at you then at the phone."It's fine.I do forgive you..I mean it makes since why you would be upset by my team." She backs away and then leaves you two be...Then Jewpawno speaks up.."I'm doing much better,just by hearing your voice...and I really wish I could come back to you.."

Daisy lowered her ears. "I wish I could come back to you," she said. "I'm sorry I haven't tried to contact you before now... I had been suffering from a slight case of amnesia as a side effect of my temporal displacement." The wolf smiled sadly, her pierced tail swishing back and forth behind her. "Hearing your voice, though... it's brought the memories back."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4254 on: July 17, 2015, 06:21:11 AM »
"Agree...It does...maybe...maybe I can be with you again..unless you found someone.."He looks at the ground as the chains release him... He get's up and nods to an unknown person and looks back at the camera..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4255 on: July 17, 2015, 06:23:32 AM »
"Agree...It does...maybe...maybe I can be with you again..unless you found someone.."He looks at the ground as the chains release him... He get's up and nods to an unknown person and looks back at the camera..

Daisy wagged her tail, her smile growing wider and happier. "It's just been me... No one could replace you, even when I couldn't recall you."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4256 on: July 17, 2015, 06:28:18 AM »
"Really? Thats great..Oh and Lulu..They need you and your pet is getting pretty..peckish." He get'sup and walks out of view then the call ends..  Lulu is in her room and she is playing with her plush of Freddie...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4257 on: July 17, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
Daisy felt a little sad when Jewpano left, but decided that it would be best to let Lulu know everything for now. Fifteen seconds later, a knock came from outside Lulu's door.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4258 on: July 17, 2015, 06:34:30 AM »
"Come in." She quickly moves everything and places her room to look neat..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4259 on: July 17, 2015, 06:38:34 AM »
Daisy walks in, still in her bathing suit, and hands Lulu the phone. "Thank you so much!" she said, hugging Lulu tightly and wagging her tail. "I remember everything now... Oh, they also said they needed you and your pet's hungry."