The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237308 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #4005 on: July 15, 2015, 08:21:50 PM »
Zarco - Yeah, they are fully furnished
rooms are decorated differently and in general there is something forever
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #4006 on: July 15, 2015, 08:23:34 PM »
After watching the fight, Weeshi goes to train himself with a rubber knife of his.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #4007 on: July 15, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
"Sure but before you do have a look at this." She shows you a pic oh her and seven other people. The man in armor is Hallow.the fungus is Toad,The huge liszard is Grimlock, the robot is B.O.T., the pony is Fro-Yo,the black guy is Disco,the knight is SIr Steel Golem, and the little girl is me." She says while putting the phone away..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4008 on: July 15, 2015, 08:27:15 PM »
Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "Well..." She gently lifted Setcho's shirt. "... What do you think?"

Clare blushed darkly and took a seat beside Alka. "...You know, I've never had anyone say that about me before," she said, rubbing her arm. "I mean, I'm not perfect... no one is, really... I've got scars and stuff..." The wolf rubbed the scar on her belly again.

Daisy smiled. "You guys must be a force to be reckoned with," she said with a chuckle.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4009 on: July 15, 2015, 08:29:57 PM »
*Alka closed his eyes for a second, considering what he was about to say* Alka: About one month after I got raped, my dad told me something, that I'd remember to this day. "If you cut a scar onto a sapling, and watch the sapling grow into a full tree, you'll see that while the small sapling becomes a towering oak, the scar won't get any bigger. And while the scar doesn't look great on the oak, it's nothing compared to what you see if you look beyond the scar." *Alka opened his eyes and smiled softly at Clare, his blush dying down to fill only his cheeks*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4010 on: July 15, 2015, 08:31:02 PM »
-setcho

better than before i have to admit

*looking it over*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #4011 on: July 15, 2015, 08:32:40 PM »
*Alka closed his eyes for a second, considering what he was about to say* Alka: About one month after I got raped, my dad told me something, that I'd remember to this day. "If you cut a scar onto a sapling, and watch the sapling grow into a full tree, you'll see that while the small sapling becomes a towering oak, the scar won't get any bigger. And while the scar doesn't look great on the oak, it's nothing compared to what you see if you look beyond the scar." *Alka opened his eyes and smiled softly at Clare, his blush dying down to fill only his cheeks*

Cassy grinned. "That's the spirit."

Clare rubbed her arm, giving Alka a similar smile as her blushing died down too, filling her cheeks but not her face. "That's a pretty wise thing to say," she said.

(I'll be back later, I have to go somewhere for an hour or two.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #4012 on: July 15, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »
Zarco - Yeah, they are fully furnished
rooms are decorated differently and in general there is something forever

"Ah, very good." With that, Tulu went explore the rooms till he found one that was just right for him.

Room Dec: Tulu's room is styled off of a gothic, Victorian Era themed furniture and decoration, complete with large bookshelves, a fancy dining table, four red couches, fancy chairs, and a queen sized bed. Many weird and creepy objects are kept on many of the shelves of his room, which include a brain in a jar of green liquid, the skull of an ancient dragon, and even a vampire heart in a jar. Paintings with Lovecraftian themed pictures are present in his room as well.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #4013 on: July 15, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »
"Yea we were...but now..we don't really don't do much..soo things go slow.." She sighs and looks at the robot..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4014 on: July 15, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
-setcho

hehe, did you get a good work out?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4015 on: July 15, 2015, 08:41:35 PM »
((Ok. Cya later Cif  ^_^ ))

*Alka chuckled a bit* Alka: My dad is a wise man. He likes philosophy, just like I do. More on that, we all have our scars. Mine are... a lot more emotional than physical, but that doesn't matter all that much. What does matter is what you let your scars become. Some of us let our scars becoming bigger than we are, and some become bigger than our scars, like the sapling. The choice is ultimately up to you, because, just like I always say, "People can push you into a pool of sadness, but it's your choice if you want to drown in sorrow."

((Gonna head to bed, if Cif comes back and wonders where I left. We'll suspend the scene as usual. Nini guys and gals~))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:58:02 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #4016 on: July 15, 2015, 09:16:16 PM »
As Tulu sits on his couch in his room, he reads a very dark and gothic book called, 'From Past to Void'. The cat/wolf is very interested by the book and has his eyes glued to every sentence and every word in it.

"Ah, the past," He said to himself in a calm, poetic tone, "It tis like a pool of sorrow. Fathomless, menacing, and unknown. One may try and escape the pool, but it will keep calling them. Taunting them till they either surpass the pool of sorrow, or embrace it. But in the end, there's no escape from the past." He kept reading, already on the twelfth chapter.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4017 on: July 16, 2015, 02:17:17 AM »
Daisy nodded pensively and swished her tail. "Everyone has a low period in their lives," she said. "But things can only get better from there if they so wish it."

Cassy chuckled and nodded. "I feel a lot better now," she said, twirling a little.

Clare gently rubbed her scar a little, then looked up at Alka again. "Now that you mention it... this scar's pretty small," she said, blushing gently and flashing a grin at the other wolf. "You're right... there's no point drowning in sorrows. Scars can be things of beauty as well... physical or internal, they tell those who see them that their owner fought against something, and was hurt. However, they also exist to show people that, despite those injuries..." The wolf gently put a hand on Alka's shoulder. "... Their owner survived."

(Goodnight Alka, and goodnight everyone. See you sometime tomorrow. ^w^)

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #4018 on: July 16, 2015, 02:43:14 AM »
After a workout with his rubber knife and the dummy, Weeshi decides to relax in the living room. He sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. He thinks, If only they have Netflix... do they?

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #4019 on: July 16, 2015, 05:57:51 AM »
Zarco - *Managed to fall asleep in the hangar and woke up*
huh..?
oh.. this probably isn't the best place to sleep..
*Looked around*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine