The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237371 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3930 on: July 15, 2015, 06:22:50 PM »
-setcho

i think you did, im not sure

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3931 on: July 15, 2015, 06:23:58 PM »
*Alka blushed as well* Alka: W-What do you mean by that? Do you mean erm... *Alka looked Clare up and down and blushed a bit more*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3932 on: July 15, 2015, 06:25:34 PM »
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Daisy." He then turned to Weeshi and asked, "And you are?"

"I'm Weeshi." He bowed back. "So what are you doing here?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #3933 on: July 15, 2015, 06:27:58 PM »
"I came here seeking medical attention, since I found myself with a terrible injury from falling off a waterfall." Tulu said to Weeshi, "And it is nice to meet you."
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3934 on: July 15, 2015, 06:29:01 PM »
"Hmmm I wonder if anyone would like to battle me?"  :?  I skip to well know parts of the apartment and hope to meet someone strong...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3935 on: July 15, 2015, 06:30:38 PM »
"Well, if you don't mind, I'll just look around the hangar, since I'm a bit of an explorer myself, then I'll get out of your way."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #3936 on: July 15, 2015, 06:32:15 PM »
"Hmmm I wonder if anyone would like to battle me?"  :?  I skip to well know parts of the apartment and hope to meet someone strong...

"Not at all." Tulu said with a smile to Weeshi. Although he found himself wanting to live here, hit attention was diverted to someone skipping around nearby.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3937 on: July 15, 2015, 06:32:33 PM »
Cassy looked between herself and Setcho. "Well, you're taller," she said. "You probably had more to get out... Height-wise, not weight-wise."

Daisy glanced over at Zarco. "Is there a refrigerator or something around here?" she asked. "Or do you have an icepack...?" Daisy wondered what Lulu was up to.

"I..." Clare blushed darkly. "I suppose what I'm saying is that I'd be willing to let you... examine and sketch my body. For science."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3938 on: July 15, 2015, 06:34:41 PM »
-setcho

im not much taller, anyway here we are i havent been in yet

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3939 on: July 15, 2015, 06:34:51 PM »
*Alka's eye's widened. He looked at the drawings once, while pacing, his paw occupied with scratching his neck* Alka: Well... T-There... are certain areas I cannot really replicate without actually looking and erm.... examining them myself... *Alka's blush matched Clare's* So... I guess it would... F-For science though...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3940 on: July 15, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »
Zarco - Well.. theres a fridge/freezer in the jet.. its in the kitchen area

((I'll be afk ish from now))
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3941 on: July 15, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »
(Gotta mow the lawn  :(. Brb~)
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3942 on: July 15, 2015, 06:41:52 PM »
"Not in that section, anyhow," Cassy said, remembering the day she had been training with light magic. "So... let's get to exercising."

Clare nodded and looked to the side, still blushing. "Y-yeah, for science," she repeated, her ears lowered a little.

Daisy nodded. "Thanks," she said, walking over to that area and fetching an icepack before going into the bathroom and locking the door. Inside, she pulled some bandages out of her pocket dimension, then rolled her shirt and tank top up, pulled her shorts down a little, and tied the icepack against the sore area of her stomach.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3943 on: July 15, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
Lulu couldn't find anyone cause oh her bad timing soo she called up one oh her friends.(No don't worry "he" won't be a main character.) "Yea..B.O.T. are you busy? No, that's great..hey could you swing by? No...well at least could you send one oh your super dummy? You can! Thanks!." She ran to the front door and waited for a package..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3944 on: July 15, 2015, 06:43:32 PM »
As Weeshi finished looking around in the hangar, he climbed up into the place to see what's in there... "This jet feels a bit homely."