The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237414 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3915 on: July 15, 2015, 06:02:18 PM »
-setcho

the window

*looking at it and its size*

Cassy looked between herself and the window. "...Maybe if we sucked it in?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3916 on: July 15, 2015, 06:03:12 PM »
-setcho

let me go first, im not sure zacro will be too please about this

*he laughed squeezing through*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3917 on: July 15, 2015, 06:04:30 PM »
*Alka followed Clare inside and pointed to a wall above his computer. The wall was decorated with random sheets of paper containing writings and drawings. Some of the writings looked like complex code, and the sketches looked fairly intricate. The drawings themselves were of various things, including individual parts, chips, wiring. But, just like Alka said, there was a large A3 sheet of paper in the middle with the model. The drawing bore striking resemblance to Clare around the hips, the thighs, the stomach... and just about everywhere besides the arms and hands, the feet, the neck and the head*

Alka: That's all my work. Well, not all of it. Some of it's in the trash, because it just didn't work.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3918 on: July 15, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »
Cassy chuckled and gave Setcho a hand, pushing him from behind.

Clare blushed lightly and examined the drawings. "... Is that really what I look like?" she said with a flustered glance back at Alka.

Daisy raised a hand, waving at Tulu.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #3919 on: July 15, 2015, 06:08:57 PM »
Cassy chuckled and gave Setcho a hand, pushing him from behind.

Clare blushed lightly and examined the drawings. "... Is that really what I look like?" she said with a flustered glance back at Alka.

Daisy raised a hand, waving at Tulu.

"And who are you, my lady?" Tulu turns to Daisy as he took a small bow before her.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3920 on: July 15, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »
-setcho

*squeezed through landing up right but toppled over after and laughed*

your turn

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3921 on: July 15, 2015, 06:10:32 PM »
Zarco - Yeah.. I'm fine..
Using my magic.. causes tiredness..

I'll be fine in a moment..

Its nice.. to meet you Tulu
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3922 on: July 15, 2015, 06:10:47 PM »
Alka: Well, it's what I saw. An image that reflects beauty, power, creativity... and above all else *Alka smiled at Clare, blushing a tiny bit himself* Beauty. I mean, I could be off on a few areas, but as I said. That's what I saw of you.

*The image had a lot of detail poured into it, evident by multiple lines being drawn, the curves begins almost perfect circles, and evidence of erasing around certain areas*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3923 on: July 15, 2015, 06:11:13 PM »
Weeshi was suprised as it looked like Zarco was drained of his energy. Then he thought, it's a healing power: of course it has a downside.

Weeshit stepped down the stairs. "Nice to meet you, Tulu."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #3924 on: July 15, 2015, 06:12:59 PM »
Zarco - Yeah.. I'm fine..
Using my magic.. causes tiredness..

I'll be fine in a moment..

Its nice.. to meet you Tulu

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Zarco." Tulu then said to him with a smile.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3925 on: July 15, 2015, 06:16:38 PM »
Daisy stood up, wincing a little, and returned the bow. "Daisy," she said. "Daisy Reich."

"Alright, here I come!" Taking a running start, Cassy leaped halfway through the window, then got stuck. However, with a little wiggling, she also managed to make it out, landing upright as well. "Phew... made it," she said with a giggle.

Clare blushed gently, seeing that the designs were very close to her body, indeed. As the wolf looked, an idea popped into her head. "Alka?" she said, turning to face him.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3926 on: July 15, 2015, 06:17:39 PM »
-setcho

nicely done,

*he looked round*

no one saw us, lets go

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3927 on: July 15, 2015, 06:18:09 PM »
*Alka looked into Clare's eyes* Alka: Yes, Clare? *Alka was still blushing a tiny bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3928 on: July 15, 2015, 06:19:29 PM »
Daisy stood up, wincing a little, and returned the bow. "Daisy," she said. "Daisy Reich."

"Alright, here I come!" Taking a running start, Cassy leaped halfway through the window, then got stuck. However, with a little wiggling, she also managed to make it out, landing upright as well. "Phew... made it," she said with a giggle.

Clare blushed gently, seeing that the designs were very close to her body, indeed. As the wolf looked, an idea popped into her head. "Alka?" she said, turning to face him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Daisy." He then turned to Weeshi and asked, "And you are?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:23:49 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3929 on: July 15, 2015, 06:22:08 PM »
Daisy sat down again, smiling widely. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Tulu," she said, stretching a little.

Cassy nodded and headed towards the training area. "Who got out faster, do you think?" she said.

Clare rubbed the back of her head, smiling shyly. "Would... Would it help your designs at all if I, maybe..." The wolf blushed. "Acted as a living representation of it...?"