The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237761 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3855 on: July 15, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »
"Damn." He then said in disappointment. However, he then looked back at Zeod and then asked, "Might there somewhere I could get some medical attention? Perhaps from someone with healing magic or medicine?"
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3856 on: July 15, 2015, 04:26:03 PM »
Zarco - yeah, just one moment..
*Zarco walked over to a work bench and picked up a remote control*
*he pressed a button that lowered the stairs on the jet and turned on the lighting*
Okay, after you!

Zeod - healing magic..?
Umm.. I'm not sure.. there are some magic furs here but I don't know..
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3857 on: July 15, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »
*Alka smiled at Clare* Alka: For about a month now, I have been sketching various parts, and model designs for my Artificial Sentience Machine, or ASM for short, and I've kept falling short in areas. The model designs were either lacking some feature or some body shape that would accommodate everything I needed. You see, this design isn't just meant to contain all the parts. It's meant to be a suitable body for the Sentient Machine I'm making. One that reflects beauty, power, creativity... but above all beauty. The face, I didn't borrow from you, since I had already made the perfect face, but a lot of other visible aspects of your body I have used, and it's made one month of work get finished in one day. I thank you deeply Clare *Alka holds out his paw, smile much wider than before*

Clare blushed gently and grinned, shaking Alka's hand. "Glad to help, I suppose," she said, laying back with her hands behind her head and looking at herself. "So you really managed to complete a lot of work just from me and my painting clothes?"

Cassy gently hugged Setcho. "It's great," she said, purring happily. "You made some for yourself too, right?"

Daisy nodded and slowly climbed aboard the plane, glancing around curiously.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #3858 on: July 15, 2015, 04:30:21 PM »
"Are there any in particular who could heal my injury?" He then asked Zoed in a polite manor, "Do forgive me if I'm sounding hasty, ma'am."
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3859 on: July 15, 2015, 04:31:24 PM »
-setcho

yeah, id get jealous if i didnt

*smiling and taking a mouthful*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3860 on: July 15, 2015, 04:33:45 PM »
Alka: More than you'd imagine. I didn't believe it when I started sketching you, but after I finished, it made total sense. Anyway, I guess now I owe you a bit of an explanation for what happened at the pool... Erm, it was a bit rude of me to leave you curious after you being so kind as to show some caring...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3861 on: July 15, 2015, 04:34:31 PM »
Zeod - umm.. I'm not really the best fur to ask.. I didn't believe in magic until a week ago or so..
You should probably ask around..

((The interior has a living area/kitchen, a cinema, a bathroom, a bedroom and a cockpit))

Zarco - *follows behind daisy*
The lights should be on..
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3862 on: July 15, 2015, 04:39:23 PM »
Zeod - umm.. I'm not really the best fur to ask.. I didn't believe in magic until a week ago or so..
You should probably ask around..

((The interior has a living area/kitchen, a cinema, a bathroom, a bedroom and a cockpit))

Zarco - *follows behind daisy*
The lights should be on..

"Very well, thank you for your time." He then said to Zoed as he limped his way into the complex. He had to admit though, the interior looked quite homely.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3863 on: July 15, 2015, 04:43:04 PM »
((There's a sign in the lobby that says "feel free to pick an apartment upstairs that you want to live in. If you need any help with your luggage, press this button and a robot will assist you.))

Zeod - I hope he finds someone to help him..

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3864 on: July 15, 2015, 04:43:26 PM »
After he took in the sights at the racetrack, the cars, tires, tools, etc., Weeshi realized that he's feeling a bit too lonely. He decides to try and meet new people, but he remembers that there was someone hanging out by the hangar, one that he didn't recognize. He walks towards it, hoping he won't be a bother...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3865 on: July 15, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
Cassy chuckled and began to eat, chewing happily. "You're quite the cook," she said between mouthfuls.

Clare sat up carefully and looked over at Alka. "I'm still pretty stymied about that, yeah," she said, picking at the edge of her tank top.

The celestial wolf looked around, quite impressed. "You have a movie theater in here?" she said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3866 on: July 15, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
From reading the sign, the furry, seeing that he had brought no luggage with him, decided to look upstairs to see if there were any magic users up their.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3867 on: July 15, 2015, 04:52:01 PM »
Zarco - yeah, I had spare room when designing it.. so I thought "why not!"
Everything in here works, as of last time I tested it

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3868 on: July 15, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
-setcho

not the best, but the things i can cook i try and do them well

*eating slowly*

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3869 on: July 15, 2015, 04:54:33 PM »
Weeshi peeks inside the hangar, and with a leap of faith, hoping he isn't interrupting anything, says "Anyone here?"