The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236867 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3840 on: July 15, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »
-setcho

*started getting things out in his kitchen, smiling at her sleeping*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3841 on: July 15, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »
Zarco - *walked out of his room with his laptop*
*walked downstairs and outside towards the hangar*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3842 on: July 15, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »
Daisy woke up and got ready for the day, dressing in a long tank top, a flowy dark grey shirt with a feminine skull on it, and a pair of high-waisted shorts, with her normal hi-tops on her feet. About twenty seconds later, she was looking around the hangar, taking in the sights.

Cassy's nose twitched as Zarco began to cook.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3843 on: July 15, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
Being as bored as he is, Weeshi decides to go over to the racetrack and look around there. If he can't really do anything fun, then he'll explore.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3844 on: July 15, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
-setcho

no no, dont wake up....its a surprise

*he said to him self, getting a tray and some plates*

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #3845 on: July 15, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »
Outside the lively building, a new furry wearing a black trench coat and black pants was Making his way to the main entrence to the complex. He used a cane to walk, since it looked like he was limping...
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3846 on: July 15, 2015, 04:07:59 PM »
Zarco - noticed daisy in the hangar and waved to her*
Hey there, how's things?

((Side note, Zarco's jet is there (its the size of a small passenger jet) with the engine covers off))

Zeod - *looked up at the new fur and waved*
Hiya!
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3847 on: July 15, 2015, 04:08:45 PM »
Alka: Ok... So where to begin... I guess, we begin with what my big secret is... *Alka takes a seat* For a long time, we've had AI. AI is nothing new to us, we've had it since a calculator could to maths faster than a human. That, is intelligence. The 'intelligence' part of 'Artificial Intelligence' relies on the machines ability to be intelligent, and for the most part, we have that. Sure, our machines lack creativity, but we are currently working around that. Machines, are slowly becoming the pinnacle of intelligence, and soon, they will replace our teachers, our scientists, and our world leaders.

But, there is something machines lack. Perception. The ability to know they are a machine. The ability to know what they are doing is named. The ability to aspire, to dream, to want to be more than you already are. That, is sentience. Something the your average animal doesn't have. Something that furs, and feral-furs do. You can test a calculator to solve maths, but you can't test it to say... dream about solving maths. That, is what I've created. Artificial Sentience. And your body, as weird as it is for me to say that, is the key to the perfect design model
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #3848 on: July 15, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »
Zarco - noticed daisy in the hangar and waved to her*
Hey there, how's things?

((Side note, Zarco's jet is there (its the size of a small passenger jet) with the engine covers off))

Zeod - *looked up at the new fur and waved*
Hiya!

The new furry looked over at Zeod and waves as he then called back, baring a pleasant smile, "Good day, ma'am! Pardon me, but does this establishment happen to have a infirmery?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:22:26 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3849 on: July 15, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »
Cassy continued to sleep, keeping Setcho's surprise a surprise.

Daisy jumped a little, clearly a bit surprised that someone was there. "Oh, h-hi Zarco," she said, giving him a timid smile. "I'm doing alright, I was just... you know... looking around." The celestial wolf looked up at the jet, swishing her pierced tail. "Does it actually work?"

Clare cocked an eyebrow. "My body is the key?" she asked, leaning back a little. "How so?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3850 on: July 15, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
-setcho

*made a full English, just like the one from his home, he crawled back in with cassy and put the plates at the side of them*

hey, sweetie....wakey wakey

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3851 on: July 15, 2015, 04:21:42 PM »
((Zeod is female btw :P))

Zeod - umm.. I don't think it does.. sorry

Zarco - no problem,
It doesn't work yet, I've still got some engine work to do
The interior is done though if you'd like to take a look

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3852 on: July 15, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »
-setcho

*made a full English, just like the one from his home, he crawled back in with cassy and put the plates at the side of them*

hey, sweetie....wakey wakey

Cassy murmured and woke up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Mrrf... Morning, Setcho..." Opening her eyes at last, the crat blushed and looked at the food, then at Setcho. "Did you make this yourself?" she asked, blushing gently.

Daisy smiled. "I'd love to... Do you give tours?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3853 on: July 15, 2015, 04:23:26 PM »
*Alka smiled at Clare* Alka: For about a month now, I have been sketching various parts, and model designs for my Artificial Sentience Machine, or ASM for short, and I've kept falling short in areas. The model designs were either lacking some feature or some body shape that would accommodate everything I needed. You see, this design isn't just meant to contain all the parts. It's meant to be a suitable body for the Sentient Machine I'm making. One that reflects beauty, power, creativity... but above all beauty. The face, I didn't borrow from you, since I had already made the perfect face, but a lot of other visible aspects of your body I have used, and it's made one month of work get finished in one day. I thank you deeply Clare *Alka holds out his paw, smile much wider than before*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3854 on: July 15, 2015, 04:24:35 PM »
-setcho

*nodded and poured some oj*

i hope you like it