The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236953 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3735 on: July 14, 2015, 04:28:32 PM »
Zarco - no problem, take all the time you need
Is there anything you need any help with or anything?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #3736 on: July 14, 2015, 04:29:25 PM »
Weeshi feels dumb again. "Ack, sorry, you're right... I'm Weeshi." He takes out his hand for a shake.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3737 on: July 14, 2015, 04:33:15 PM »
Zarco - no problem, take all the time you need
Is there anything you need any help with or anything?

"Well, I guess I'm a bit hungry," the wolf said with a timid grin. "Um... Do you know where the kitchen is?"

Clare smiled and hugged Kye one more time before standing up. "Thank you, Kye," she said. "I'll be around if you need me." With that, she headed back inside.

Cassy nodded and stood up, licking Setcho's face clean. "Me too... though there might still be ice cream on my face."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3738 on: July 14, 2015, 04:35:32 PM »
Zarco - yeah, there's a main kitchen on the bottom floor, and sometimes there's one on people's apartments
Feel free to take anything you want from the kitchen, pretty much everything is stocked
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3739 on: July 14, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »
*Alka followed Clare inside, from behind* Alka: Hey Clare!
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3740 on: July 14, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »
While waiting for him to shake his hand, Weeshi talks to Kye. "Hi, um... I'd like to introduce myself. You've heard my name, I'm sure. Right?" Weeshi awkwardly offers for a shake with his other hand.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3741 on: July 14, 2015, 04:39:49 PM »
The wolf's smile widened a little. "Cool," she said, standing up and starting to unload the trolley. Almost as an afterthought, she extended her paw to Zarco. "Uh... My name is Daisy. Daisy Reich. I'm a celestial wolf."

Clare turned her head and saw Alka. "Oh... Hey Alka," she said, facing him and scratching her side. "What's going on?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3742 on: July 14, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »
*Alka walked up to Clare* Alka: Hey, did you maybe want to walk with me? I enjoyed our talk yesterday, and thought that you might want to talk again. Besides, I need to thank you for something I can't talk about here.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3743 on: July 14, 2015, 04:43:22 PM »
*Alka walked up to Clare* Alka: Hey, did you maybe want to walk with me? I enjoyed our talk yesterday, and thought that you might want to talk again. Besides, I need to thank you for something I can't talk about here.

Clare nodded and smiled. "Sure... We live on the same floor, right?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3744 on: July 14, 2015, 04:43:58 PM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: I think so. Would you like to come to mine, or should I go to yours?

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #3745 on: July 14, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
Zarco - celestial wolf.. that's a new one!
It's nice to meet you daisy
*gently shook her paw*

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3746 on: July 14, 2015, 04:47:07 PM »
-kye

*nodded

-setcho

*licked her face*

did i get it?

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3747 on: July 14, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
"Hm, okay then. Mind if I sit down with you, Kye?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3748 on: July 14, 2015, 04:49:40 PM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: I think so. Would you like to come to mine, or should I go to yours?

Clare grinned. "How about you meet me in mine?" she said. "My clothes are probably back by now, and these ones are just kinda for when I'm painting in private since..." The wolf lifted her arms above her head, causing the shirt to rise up about an inch or two above her navel. "... Well, that happens every time I stretch," she said, lowering her arms again and blushing sheepishly.

Daisy smiled and shook Zarco's paw back. "Nice to meet you, um..."

Cassy chuckled and hugged Setcho close. "Yeah, you did," she said, purring happily.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3749 on: July 14, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »
-kye

yeah, im not the best of company though

*sighing*