The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236968 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3495 on: July 13, 2015, 04:16:29 PM »
Zarco - *walked downstairs and to the front room*
*slumped onto one of the couches*

Zeod - *marked her chapter and closed the book*
I might go see if I can be social for a bit..
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3496 on: July 13, 2015, 04:20:19 PM »
Alka: No. This still looks wrong. *Alka flips the page and begins sketching again*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3497 on: July 13, 2015, 04:23:30 PM »

((cif wont be on for a while, to control clare :/ ))

-setcho

alot can happen in two weeks, you've seen the paintings the picture on my phone, it really did happen.....

Clare sighed and walked back inside, clothes on again and going to check on Alka, who was still in her room, probably. However, spying him in the courtyard, she ran over to him. "Hey, are you alright?" (What did I miss?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3498 on: July 13, 2015, 04:25:31 PM »
((main thing was the session between zacro and alka))

-setcho

*was in his room sleeping as he was very stressed*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3499 on: July 13, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »
*Alka didn't look up from his sketch book* Alka: Yeah I'm fine. Sorry for what happened. Doesn't normally happen, but I had gone a week without sleep. Got 10 red bulls in my system during the time period. Oh, have we met?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3500 on: July 13, 2015, 04:28:38 PM »
"Hmmm this may or may not work out in the end.."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3501 on: July 13, 2015, 04:30:06 PM »
Zeod - *walked over to the kitchen to get some food and to see if anyone was there*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #3502 on: July 13, 2015, 04:30:44 PM »
*kro got up, and headed back to the treehouse. He climbed up, and plugged his phone into a small speaker. He put his music on, and started tidying up the treehouse.*
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3503 on: July 13, 2015, 04:32:24 PM »
"Uuuugh...Why is there literally nothing interesting for me to do right now?" Vincent grumbled to himself, leaning on a wall in the main foyer. Desperately trying to think of something to keep him occupied.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3504 on: July 13, 2015, 04:41:41 PM »
I heard Vincent complain so I skip over to were I think he is.. "Vincent you could always fly a kite,or bake a cake,or do lawn work with a rake." I lean up to the wall he was next to..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3505 on: July 13, 2015, 04:43:30 PM »
*Alka didn't look up from his sketch book* Alka: Yeah I'm fine. Sorry for what happened. Doesn't normally happen, but I had gone a week without sleep. Got 10 red bulls in my system during the time period. Oh, have we met?

Clare cocked an eyebrow. "We've quite literally bumped into each other before," she said, stretching a little. "Then you passed out and I put you in my room..." Remembering how she was dressed, Clare quickly stopped stretching, blushing lightly. (How did that session turn out?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3506 on: July 13, 2015, 04:46:02 PM »
((All Alka got where a few small details confirming Zarc's relationship with Kye and the opening of the apartments. Apart from that, due to Zarco not wanting the memories back, nothing  :/ ))

*Alka hadn't payed her attention, and was fixated on the book. He didn't notice her stretching, or blushing* Alka: I know that much, but have I formally introduced myself to you. Do you know my name as in?

Reference of Alka

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3507 on: July 13, 2015, 04:48:06 PM »
Vincent sighed. "If I bake a cake, I'll probably end up burning myself, if I do lawn work I'll die of boredom, and unfortunately for me, I haven't been a care free child for a while, so I don't think flying a kite would really pique my interest."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3508 on: July 13, 2015, 04:49:14 PM »
((but they may come back over time ))

-setcho

*moaned, having nightmares as he slept*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3509 on: July 13, 2015, 04:52:21 PM »
((All Alka got where a few small details confirming Zarc's relationship with Kye and the opening of the apartments. Apart from that, due to Zarco not wanting the memories back, nothing  :/ ))

*Alka hadn't payed her attention, and was fixated on the book. He didn't notice her stretching, or blushing* Alka: I know that much, but have I formally introduced myself to you. Do you know my name as in?

Cassy slept beside Setcho, also having nightmares.

"Not really," Clare said, extending a hand. "... My name is Clare."