The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237059 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3195 on: July 12, 2015, 07:17:02 PM »
-setcho

*comes out just in his trunks*

im ready

Cassy grinned at Setcho. "So am I," she said, taking her clothes off to reveal a blue swimsuit.

Clare quickly dried off and pulled on her jean shorts, then washed her hands and ran them though her hair to comb it before grabbing her tank top and nudging the door open with her hip. "Glad to help," the wolf said, pulling her tank top on over her head and pulling it down as far as she could. "Before we go, is there a laundry room? I'm running out of normal shirts... I usually paint in this stuff." Smiling sheepishly, Clare reached up to rub the back of her head and blushed deeply as the tank top rode up a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3196 on: July 12, 2015, 07:17:25 PM »
"Oh yeah, just **censor** dandy. I'm so happy right now I could cry tears of joy." Vincent's tone was cynical and sarcastic, after a moment he shrugged. "I guess I am actually doing okay. No worse than usual at least."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3197 on: July 12, 2015, 07:18:15 PM »
-setcho

wow, to the pool then?

*as he looked at her*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3198 on: July 12, 2015, 07:20:00 PM »
Zarco - Ah, there should be a laundry chute on the corridor, the clothes will be dropped back off as soon as they're washed and dried by the robots here
It took me a while to sort it out!

*Looked Clare up and down, smiling to himself*
alright.. should we go see to Kye?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3199 on: July 12, 2015, 07:20:33 PM »
*The world begins to spin through Alka's vision* Alka: Stay... Focussed... *Alka knocks again on Cassy's door again*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3200 on: July 12, 2015, 07:20:40 PM »
I run to my room to grab my swim suit...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3201 on: July 12, 2015, 07:27:43 PM »
Cassy kissed Setcho's nose, her folded clothes draped over one arm along with a towel. "To the pool," she said, taking his hand and leading him downstairs.

Clare blushed and quickly lowered her hand, pulling the tank top down as far as she could. "Yes," she said quickly, grabbing her dirty clothes and stuffing them down the laundry chute before returning to her room. "Let's go find her." The wolf gently took Zarco's hand and slowly led him out of her apartment. ".... Out of curiousity, how much did you see of me back there?" she said, blushing lightly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3202 on: July 12, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »
((I just realised that I was writing the wrong fursona of yours Cif xD. I was meant to write Clare and not Cassy!))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:31:29 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3203 on: July 12, 2015, 07:29:21 PM »
-setcho

*giggled and repeatedly kissed on the face as they walked*

-kye

*was on her phone again in her locked room*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3204 on: July 12, 2015, 07:30:27 PM »
I come back in my swimsuit and dive into the pool... 'Weeee!"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3205 on: July 12, 2015, 07:31:35 PM »
Zarco - N..not much.. don't worry, I try to respect peoples privacy..
*Followed Clare out of the room*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3206 on: July 12, 2015, 07:33:54 PM »
-setcho

*giggled and repeatedly kissed on the face as they walked*

-kye

*was on her phone again in her locked room*

"Well, th..." Clare let out a grunt of surprise as she bumped into Alka. "Oh, sorry!" she said, stepping back and looking at him.

Cassy murred and kissed Setcho back.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3207 on: July 12, 2015, 07:35:02 PM »
-setcho

i wonder if theres anyone else in the pool

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3208 on: July 12, 2015, 07:37:27 PM »
*Alka was barely awake as she walked into him and he bumped into the wall opposite her door. His vision blurred a bit and he couldn't make out Zarco behind her. His words where a bit slurred, as if he was drunk* Alka: No... problem... Do you kno...w.... where.... Zarco is..... *After saying that Alka straightened up a bit before falling unconscious and collapsing forward*

((Night all. Sorry for messing that up Cif  XD ))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3209 on: July 12, 2015, 07:39:58 PM »
Cassy glanced over as she walked outside. "Hmm... It appears that there might be a few people."

(It's okay, Alka. XD)

Clare blinked and stared at Alka. "... You have healing powers, right?" she asked Zarco.