The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236832 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3165 on: July 12, 2015, 06:30:54 PM »
Zarco - yeah, sounds like something I'd do..

Also.. Kye? I don't think I've heard of them..
Does she still live here?

Clare nodded, smiling at Zarco. "She lives on one of the other floors here," she said. "Would you like to meet her? I probably should shower and change first, but afterwards..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3166 on: July 12, 2015, 06:33:26 PM »
-setcho

obviously

*rolling over*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3167 on: July 12, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
*Alka lies into his seat* Alka: Ugh... I best... Go check up on Zarco... Where could he be though... *Alka thinks for a moment* His room would be my first guess, but... He may be with someone else considering how he needs to get his memories back. Someone else... Zeod, Cassy, Kye.... All the people I've heard of around here.... Didn't he love Kye? Best go check her room first and foremost *Alka gets up and begins moving to Kye's room*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3168 on: July 12, 2015, 06:37:25 PM »
Vincent woke up and stared at the time on his phone. He left out a long sigh. He didn't intend to sleep in today but that idea went out the window it seemed. He stumbled out of his room and stomped his way downstairs so loudly most people on the ground floor probably would have heard it.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3169 on: July 12, 2015, 06:37:35 PM »
I shrug and go back to playing candy crush..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3170 on: July 12, 2015, 06:38:03 PM »
-setcho

obviously

*rolling over*

Cassy grinned and got up, stretching hugely. "Well then... How about a dip in the pool?" she said to Setcho.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3171 on: July 12, 2015, 06:40:23 PM »
*As Alka walked beside Vincent he placed a paw on his shoulder* Alka: Oi buddy. I get it's hot, but there's no need to make that much noise. Could you keep it down please?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3172 on: July 12, 2015, 06:40:55 PM »
Zarco - if you'd like, she looks like she was a good friend.. I'm surprised she hasn't been to see me or anything..

*Zarco looked a little bit sad upon saying this*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3173 on: July 12, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »
-setcho

yeah ok

-kye

*was locked in her room*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3174 on: July 12, 2015, 06:42:52 PM »
I get up and head to the pool to soak up some sun..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #3175 on: July 12, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
"Who said you could put your grubby ass mitts on me!?" Vincent shrugged Alka's paw off of his shoulder. The shrug was quite exaggerated and had way too much force than necessary behind it, causing Vincent to stumble a little and putting him in danger of falling down the stairs if he wasn't careful.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3176 on: July 12, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
Zarco - if you'd like, she looks like she was a good friend.. I'm surprised she hasn't been to see me or anything..

*Zarco looked a little bit sad upon saying this*

Clare looked through her clothes and picked out a paint-splotched white tank top and a similarly paint-splotched pair of men's jean shorts, realizing that she'd probably have to do some laundry soon. Turning back to Zarco, she gently walked over and hugged him. "She's been really sad about the whole thing," she said. "I haven't really been able to talk to her... She stays locked in her room most of the time, convinced that your accident was her fault."

Nodding, Cassy left Setcho's room and headed to hers.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3177 on: July 12, 2015, 06:52:51 PM »
*Alka grabbed Vincent by the paw, stabilising him* Alka: The same guy who's about to tell you, you need to relax man. I guess, everyone does... *Alka lets go of Vincent's paw* You wouldn't happen to know where Zarco is now, right?

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3178 on: July 12, 2015, 06:53:25 PM »
-setcho

*shoved on some swimming trunks*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3179 on: July 12, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
I sit at the end of the pool playing with the water,,...