The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237705 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #3030 on: July 10, 2015, 09:44:20 PM »
-setcho

Well, that's kinda why I didn't sleep

-kye

*went on her phone again*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3031 on: July 10, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »
Cassy sighed. "I can't say my sleep was restful, even though I did," she said, rolling her shoulders. "What do you think we can do to help?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3032 on: July 10, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »
-setcho

Do you think we can, jog his memory?

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3033 on: July 10, 2015, 09:48:15 PM »
"Well it's hard to say...but the only pon- *COugh* Person I know who could figure this out is Fro...but he's busy with his request from the blocky human.."She said rubbing her head..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3034 on: July 10, 2015, 09:51:46 PM »
Clare blinked. "Um... Could you please explain that a little bit more?" she said to Lulu.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3035 on: July 10, 2015, 09:56:18 PM »
"ok...Steve from Mincraft want's a very special potion to be made by my pony Friend Fro-Yo... I know sounds crazy...but it's true.." SHe says with a straight face..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3036 on: July 10, 2015, 09:57:33 PM »
Geoff had fallen asleep again and nearly slipped off the chair. He jolted awake, slapping his hand on the table to keep himself from falling.
"Woah...!"

He groaned and forced himself up to make more coffee.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3037 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »
"ok...Steve from Mincraft want's a very special potion to be made by my pony Friend Fro-Yo... I know sounds crazy...but it's true.." SHe says with a straight face..

Clare grinned. "Alright then," she said, patting Lulu's shoulder. "So how long do you think the process will take? Making the potion and all."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3038 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:07 PM »
-setcho

*sat on the end of the bed*

You know after everything that's happened, it really made me think how lucky I am to have you......

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3039 on: July 10, 2015, 10:03:33 PM »
"Thats the thing...Fro said that he has to get diamonds...soo who knows?" She shrugs and starts to text on her phone..

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3040 on: July 10, 2015, 10:05:52 PM »
((Brb 15 mins))

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3041 on: July 10, 2015, 10:09:13 PM »
Zarco - Well.. either way, its only been 2 weeks..? since whatever happened..
I'm sure nothing major would have happened in that short of a time space so yeah

other than getting to know everyone again I should be fine
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3042 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »
-setcho

*sat on the end of the bed*

You know after everything that's happened, it really made me think how lucky I am to have you......

Cassy hugged Setcho tightly and laid her head against his chest. "I've been thinking similarly," she said. "I had a few nightmares last night where we never met..."

Clare sighed. "Well, okay then," she said, standing up and scratching her side. However, the wolf stared at Zarco open-mouthed as he said the "nothing major" thing.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3043 on: July 10, 2015, 10:14:48 PM »
Zarco - *raised an eyebrow and looked at Clare*
erhm.. whats with the face..?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3044 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:53 PM »
Geoff huffed and drank his coffee, wandering to where Zarco was.

"What'd I miss...?"