The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236888 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! [PM application only]
« Reply #2370 on: July 06, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »
Zarco - *Signaled for Clare to attack Kye*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2371 on: July 06, 2015, 05:41:31 PM »
Cassy leafed through the book. "Well, if I'm going to learn a few spells, I should probably start with something safe," she said. "What do you think, Setcho?"

Clare gave Zarco a curt nod, then charged at Kye, taking a swing at her.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #2372 on: July 06, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »
-kye

*blocked and was pushed back*

-setcho

just be careful okay?

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2373 on: July 06, 2015, 05:48:58 PM »
Zarco - *To Kye* Take a longer stance.. It will help you to stay planted
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2374 on: July 06, 2015, 05:53:32 PM »
Cassy kissed Setcho's cheek and nodded. "I'll be as careful as possible," she said, smiling gently.

Clare backed off and waited for Kye to follow Zarco's suggestion.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2375 on: July 06, 2015, 05:57:11 PM »
-kye

*spread her feet, making her stable*

-setcho

*looked worried*

okay

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2376 on: July 06, 2015, 06:05:44 PM »
Clare came at Kye again, performing the same attack.

Cassy gently picked up the book and carried it into the living room. "Come on, Setcho," she said gleefully.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #2377 on: July 06, 2015, 06:07:56 PM »
Zarco - *To Clare* Try swinging more with your hips, it will yeild more power..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2378 on: July 06, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
Clare nods and tries the swing again, following Zarco's direction.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2379 on: July 06, 2015, 06:13:28 PM »
-kye

*stood her ground*

-setcho

*followed*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #2380 on: July 06, 2015, 06:14:08 PM »
Zarco - Nice!
I'm not sure I can give many more pointers,
in a combat situation you will be moving around alot more though..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2381 on: July 06, 2015, 06:17:41 PM »
Cassy carefully set the book down on the table and looked through it. "Hmm... What about light spells?" she asked Setcho. "Those seem safe enough, and it's at the beginner level..."

Clare spun her sword once in her hand, then looked over at Kye. "Well, if you're up for it, Kye, we could be a bit more mobile as we practice," she said.

(I'm going to be gone for a couple hours in about four to six minutes, but I'll be back later on tonight. Give me about five to six hours at the maximum, and I should be back.)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2382 on: July 06, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »
((okay))

-kye

*started to move round*

okay

-setcho

okay sounds good

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #2383 on: July 06, 2015, 06:40:48 PM »
Zeod - *Walked out to the pool and got undressed into her bikini*
*Climbed into the pool and relaxed herself*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #2384 on: July 06, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »
Meanwhile a limo drives up to the front drive way...And two weasels help a little lizard girl out and carry her bags to the front door.. "Thank you, I'll be fine from here." She said as the weasels go back into the limo and drive off."Ok, Lulu,,,you can do this...this is only for a while..."*she knocks on the door and waits for an answer...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.