The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237375 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! [PM application only]
« Reply #1095 on: July 02, 2015, 05:36:18 AM »
Geoff felt awkward and a little nervous as he saw Setcho and heard the talk about the hyena. Setcho possibly had the wrong idea about Geoff due to how he acted about it yesterday.

Lions are as of good furs as any. I have one to thank for my survival. Maybe I should tell Amabutho that today. I didn't feel it was proper to say at the time, while he was angry...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1096 on: July 02, 2015, 05:51:58 AM »
-setcho

c ya, so yeah did i mention that cassy about the hyena?

*quickly returning his attention to her*
Cassy rubbed the back of her head, resting her other hand against her bare side. "Not specifically, no," she said, cocking an eyebrow. "Is he the one who's been ruffling your feathers?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #1097 on: July 02, 2015, 05:55:36 AM »
-setcho

thats not the half of it, you know i wanted a fresh start..new life, but i cant escape. out of no where lions are asshole this and that, man i was about to flip out on him, anyway im rambling ill shut up now

*heading towards the kitchen*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1098 on: July 02, 2015, 06:09:10 AM »
-setcho

thats not the half of it, you know i wanted a fresh start..new life, but i cant escape. out of no where lions are asshole this and that, man i was about to flip out on him, anyway im rambling ill shut up now

*heading towards the kitchen*

Cassy sighed. "Great... a racist," she said to herself as she followed Setcho to the kitchen. Going over to the refrigerator, the crat pulled out a gallon jug of milk. "Do you want some milk?" she asked Setcho.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #1099 on: July 02, 2015, 06:10:22 AM »
-setcho

yeah please

*as he took the cookies from behind some jars*

still here, nice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1100 on: July 02, 2015, 06:14:37 AM »
-setcho

yeah please

*as he took the cookies from behind some jars*

still here, nice

"Awesome," Cassy said, pouring two glasses of milk and putting the jug away before finally taking a seat. "You know what's great about high metabolisms, Setcho?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: July 02, 2015, 06:15:34 AM »
-setcho

what?

*grinning*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: July 02, 2015, 06:39:49 AM »
-setcho

what?

*grinning*

Cassy glanced over at Setcho and smiled. "You can eat like this without worrying about feeling guilty afterwards... or sick."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #1103 on: July 02, 2015, 06:42:03 AM »
Zarco - it's 2-2 there's everything to play for!
*stayed behind cover*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: July 02, 2015, 06:43:50 AM »
-setcho

agreed, its fantastic

*he said with a mouthful of cookie*

-kye

*threw a flashbang but it hit a wall and it flashed her*

*facepaw* damn it...

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: July 02, 2015, 06:47:40 AM »
Zarco - *looked out from his cover but couldn't find kye*
Where are you..
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: July 02, 2015, 06:49:51 AM »
-kye

*regained her screen back from the bright flash*

erm im over by the....hey wait im not telling

*quickly running to a different location*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: July 02, 2015, 06:51:44 AM »
Zarco - *could see kye*
*threw a grenade that hit his cover without him knowing*
Catch!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: July 02, 2015, 06:52:54 AM »
-setcho

agreed, its fantastic

*he said with a mouthful of cookie*

-kye

*threw a flashbang but it hit a wall and it flashed her*

*facepaw* damn it...

Cassy grinned and took a bite of cookie as well. "Don't talk with your mouth full," she said with her mouth full, swallowing the bite of cookie and giggling.

A bus pulled up near the apartments.

(And now, I should really get to bed. It's rather late. I will definitely be on tomorrow. Sleep well!)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: July 02, 2015, 06:55:32 AM »

((night cifero :3))

-kye

catch wha.....ahhh

*threw her controller on the bed*

grr damn it, ugh well you won fair and square...

-setcho

*closed his mouth and swallowed*

hehe sorry