The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236525 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]
« Reply #18840 on: January 22, 2016, 03:14:33 PM »
((Alright. I guess since we have 4 active and mobile characters between the 2 of us, this won't be completely impossible.))

Event start?

The omegas had successfully left hell and made it to earth. They knew where everything was, but decided to test out their power on some helpless civilians. Well, Anger decided to, and the rest just followed him. They made their way to the city, where they began wreaking havoc. They wrecked cars, stop posts, the bottom floors of various buildings and anything they could get their paws on. Including people.

Al however, sensed their presence. "Shit..." he muttered, as he looked down.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18841 on: January 22, 2016, 04:18:33 PM »
((Alright. I guess since we have 4 active and mobile characters between the 2 of us, this won't be completely impossible.))

Event start?

The omegas had successfully left hell and made it to earth. They knew where everything was, but decided to test out their power on some helpless civilians. Well, Anger decided to, and the rest just followed him. They made their way to the city, where they began wreaking havoc. They wrecked cars, stop posts, the bottom floors of various buildings and anything they could get their paws on. Including people.

Al however, sensed their presence. "Shit..." he muttered, as he looked down.

Clare tensed a little. "... They're here?" she asked, touching Alka's shoulder.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18842 on: January 22, 2016, 04:21:07 PM »
Alka nodded and turned to Clare. "It was just a matter of time I guess... Well, I'm heading off. Someone's got to stop them before they level the city." Alka walked to his door, about to exit his room.

*Gaia shrugged* Gaia: Apply the right magic, and I'm sure you could get rid of those scars. Hey, maybe one of my songs can do the trick. I've never seen it repair scars before, but it's worth a shot if you want to have a listen.

"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18843 on: January 22, 2016, 04:27:30 PM »
"Alka, wait," Clare said, getting up. "I'm coming with you. You'll need backup!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18844 on: January 22, 2016, 04:39:25 PM »
Alka turned to Clare. "I can't risk you getting hurt. Love may not touch you, but the others will. You don't know me like I do..." Alka's ears leant forward as he opened the door.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18845 on: January 22, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow as she stripped to her underwear. "Alka, I've been beaten up before," she said. "And I can dodge pretty well. I'll just be hiding unless you need me, if it makes you feel better..."

Cif pricked his ears up. "... Do you feel that?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18846 on: January 22, 2016, 04:46:19 PM »
Gaia shook her head. "I don't sense things. What's up?"

Alka sighed and walked over to Clare, hugging her close. "I just... I don't want you there... I don't want you to get hurt or... killed... These guys aren't like those demon grunts. These guys will know how to really fight. Clare I..."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18847 on: January 22, 2016, 04:51:47 PM »
Gaia shook her head. "I don't sense things. What's up?"

Alka sighed and walked over to Clare, hugging her close. "I just... I don't want you there... I don't want you to get hurt or... killed... These guys aren't like those demon grunts. These guys will know how to really fight. Clare I..."

"I... I'm not sure," Cif said. "I think that some serious supernatural badness is going down in the city..." The crat looked at Gaia. "Can you fight?"

Clare walked up to Alka and kissed him deeply on the lips. "... I know how to really fight too," she said. "Besides... those grunts only got the best of me because of that sleeping spell and those chains. I don't even have the scars from it anymore." The wolf turned in a circle, showing Alka her mostly scarless body. "No one should have to face themselves alone, Alka," she murmured.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18848 on: January 22, 2016, 04:54:28 PM »
Alka nodded, smiling somewhat, and he returned the kiss. "I love you Clare... More than you could ever imagine."

Gaia smiled and stuck her claws out. "Sure can. When you get stuck in hell for a while and have to claw your way out, you learn a thing or two. Besides... my songs will give us the advantage we need."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18849 on: January 22, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »
Alka nodded, smiling somewhat, and he returned the kiss. "I love you Clare... More than you could ever imagine."

Gaia smiled and stuck her claws out. "Sure can. When you get stuck in hell for a while and have to claw your way out, you learn a thing or two. Besides... my songs will give us the advantage we need."

Clare murred softly and hugged Alka close. "And I love you more than even that, Alka," she murmured, burying her muzzle in her boyfriend's shoulder.

Cifero grinned. "Alright, then," he said, fixing his piercings. "Let's get whoever we can and head into town."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18850 on: January 22, 2016, 05:11:08 PM »
"You aren't seriously expecting me to go out fighting in this, are you?" Gaia pointed to her skirt, and shoes.

Alka continued to maintain the embrace before he backed out, smiling at Clare. "Suit up. We'll be heading out soon. Hopefully someone else picked up on their presence."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18851 on: January 22, 2016, 05:24:27 PM »
Clare grinned and nodded. "Right away, sir," she said, mock-saluting Alka and going to get her bodysuit on.

Cif shook his head. "Not at all," he said. "But if you don't mind being a little exposed, I could lend you some of my clothes."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18852 on: January 22, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »
Gaia sighed, realising it was that, or ruining her favourite dress. "I guess I'll take a look at what you have. As long as it isn't too bad... I guess I'll wear it."

Alka chuckled, closed his door and sat on his bed.

Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:57:22 PM
((Alright. I've got to head off to bed. If the new RP gets made before I can finish what's here, I'd like to request this thread remain open until the event is over. Nini to all~...

PS: Check temporary for why I included the request.))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:57:22 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18853 on: January 22, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
Gaia sighed, realising it was that, or ruining her favourite dress. "I guess I'll take a look at what you have. As long as it isn't too bad... I guess I'll wear it."

Alka chuckled, closed his door and sat on his bed.

Clare quickly pulled on a cut-off tank top and a pair of jogging shorts, then pulled out her newly repaired bodysuit. "Let's see how this fits," she muttered.

Cif nodded and quickly pulled out all of his clothes. "This is what I have," he said, laying them all out. "... You don't mind showing your stomach, right? All my shirts show mine."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18854 on: January 23, 2016, 02:48:14 AM »
Gaia blushed and sighed, grabbing the least flashy fair she could and heading to the bathroom to get dressed.

Alka began silently meditating, closing his eyes and allowing his mind to drift.

Reference of Alka