The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Feral to anthro request  (Read 786 times)

Offline Cherry

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • SFW Role Player
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Cheetah (anthro)
  • Reference: [link]
Feral to anthro request
« on: June 18, 2015, 12:24:36 AM »
Hello art people. ._.

I have a character that I need redrawn as an anthro, so I can use as a referance for roleplaying.

My character is Peppa Centauri. A young, hyper gryphon. I have provided a referance image at the bottom of the post, but some details were left out by the artist. I shall list them now.

-no purple patch around her left eye.
-purple wing tips and head feather tips.

I would like her drawn at an age of about sixteen. She's hyper, so happy expression. A referance to the head style I would like is also provided below. (it's basically humanoid with the species head. You'll see what I mean.) her hands I would like to remain birdlike. So talons and all.

The environment I would like, and is absolutely optional, is a forest. Maybe on a beach, with some ruined city skyscrapers in the background. Nothing too detailed. It's just the character I really want.

Her attire should be a black tshirt and a small coat, like what rouge from xmen wears. (referenced) and green cargo pants. An accessory is a beak with a crack in it, maybe clipped to a belt. (there's a story behind it.))

That's pretty much all. If you need anything else, hit me up. Please halp! Thank you for reading this far. :3

References:
Peppa (feral):

Head style:

Coat:
  • Avatar by: MacMegaGERC on furraffinity