Author Topic: To Page 9000  (Read 198242 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: To Page 9000
« Reply #29310 on: December 28, 2017, 05:07:50 AM »
it was okay
not a signature

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #29311 on: December 28, 2017, 05:22:41 AM »
Mine was good. My mom got rid of her wifi so Im at her house on a piblic xfinity tower running a vpn. Feels like freakin dial-up man
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29312 on: December 28, 2017, 05:30:09 AM »
mercy, im showing mercy
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #29313 on: December 28, 2017, 08:42:45 PM »
It was nice seeing the family again. And the ham I had on the second day of Christmas was to die for!

Ah, nonononono! I didn't mean that literally!

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #29314 on: December 29, 2017, 04:12:56 AM »
I want some delightful ham.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29315 on: December 29, 2017, 05:09:44 AM »
christmas ham is just delicious
not a signature

Offline tnoi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • me
    • Awards
  • Species: cyat
  • Coloring: grey
  • Height: 1.89 m
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: slim
  • Currently: hum hum huuum
« Reply #29316 on: December 29, 2017, 09:48:47 AM »
we had a christmas chiken
life is strange (not the game)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29317 on: December 29, 2017, 10:46:09 AM »
Heheh... I just had to hold myself back a little bit...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #29318 on: December 29, 2017, 02:24:54 PM »
Oddly, the Christmas ham was good at my aunt's house, but I found it the least appealing out of the rest of the food there. XD

Holidays are "cheat days" from my low-carb diet, so I didn't hold back on eating all the things. Even ate a few peanut butter brownies. I've been away from such a heavy dose of sugar for so long, the sweetness was pleasant but disgusting at the same time, and I had to eat more non-sweet food to get the taste out of my mouth. lol

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29319 on: December 29, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
So basically you ruined your diet and you don't care?

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29320 on: December 30, 2017, 04:05:16 AM »
his diet ruined him, sugar is so delicious and i'm 4 KG underweight
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29321 on: December 30, 2017, 10:27:27 AM »
I'm also underweight, but I'm not on a special diet.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #29322 on: December 30, 2017, 06:32:16 PM »
Nah, you can't ruin a diet unless you overdo it. What matters is how *often* you eat poorly. If you indulge only once in a while and don't go hog-wild, you will get no effect. Heck, I quickly lost more weight briefly after Thanksgiving.

I actually gained weight during most of December despite doing nothing different from usual, but I'm going back down now. The body is strange. The good thing is that I now weigh less than I did before graduating high school, and I feel a lot better than then as well. It's not just about losing the weight; eating better helped my body overall. I used to have sore knees just at the weight I have now, but that's been gone for a while since starting the diet.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29323 on: December 30, 2017, 06:38:29 PM »
Touché. My body seems to stay roughly the same weight all the time. I'm actually underweight, but I'm still healthy otherwise.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #29324 on: December 30, 2017, 06:44:55 PM »
I'm 5'4" and currently 185lbs. When I started the diet in February, I was at least 275lbs. I hadn't really checked right then, but I remember seeing a number around there before and having that dreadful feeling of "dear lord, what have I done to myself?" XD