The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: To Page 9000  (Read 203109 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: To Page 9000
« Reply #29280 on: December 15, 2017, 08:00:07 PM »
...But that's not the ironic part.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #29281 on: December 16, 2017, 05:10:28 AM »
we know that mr purple
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29282 on: December 16, 2017, 09:27:51 AM »
Then why did Firox point out they speak Spanish?

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29283 on: December 17, 2017, 06:04:05 AM »
because everybody likes random facts like ive got a concert in Nes bij de Amstel today
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29284 on: December 17, 2017, 06:07:21 PM »
Random fact: I'm back on working on my German again.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29285 on: December 18, 2017, 04:54:50 AM »
ah, so du kanst deutch reden?

Spoiler for not to see for michen (translations):
Spoiler for dont do it michen:
ah, so you can speak German?
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29286 on: December 18, 2017, 10:14:33 AM »
Why yes, I understand a bit of it. I've learned German at school, but I think it's about time to get it back up again.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29287 on: December 19, 2017, 04:52:24 AM »
German really isn't my fav language and i live less then 1 minute walking from Germany, my neighbors are German
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29288 on: December 19, 2017, 02:16:15 PM »
Random fact: I used to have Asian(?) neighbours. That was a long time ago, though.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29289 on: December 19, 2017, 03:51:09 PM »
im nevesited about collage
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29290 on: December 19, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »
Wow, you're so excited you forgot how to English. :P

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29291 on: December 20, 2017, 04:47:20 AM »
no, i wrote nervisited its a mix between nervous and exited, and a reference to MLP i thought it was the first equestria girls movie, but i could be mistaken
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29292 on: December 20, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »
Actually, you misspelled "college". Also you sused no capital letter at the beginning of the sentence and you forgot the ' between the I and the m. #GrammarPolice

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #29293 on: December 21, 2017, 04:51:45 AM »
Ah, normally it's me who corrects people. Anyway, i didn't get accepted in collage, it was a coding school and, since my mom was all like 'also put your drumming in it', they said i should go to music school and not coding school so.... I'm actually very sad
not a signature

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29294 on: December 21, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »
I think you should answer this question: which one of those two would you like to make money of and which one would you rather keep as a hobby? I think you already decided on that one.